Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? (18508 Views)

Does Tecno Spark 2 Support USB OTG / How Long Does Tecno W5 Lite Battery Last / Does Tecno Camon CX Support Glo 4G? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by CirocBoi(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
@op you are just a broke nigga giving lame excuses, money is not the ish u can't even buy camon cx am not even mentioning LG 6 or Samsung s8 but camon cx yet u carried 21k to buy w1 nd u are lamenting like the broke nigga that you are, calling tecno substandard.... Oboy na ur bank account and pocket they substandard.... Dont cry foul young man, cut your coat according to your size.... Dem say "who nor get money na dey say small stout bitter . PERIOD

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by chicwoman(f): 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
Am I the one making the phone?
Abeg dash me if you no want am make I sell am.
emmanuelike:

Abeg Mrs. Tecno advocate leave me.

Una phone dey substandard period.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by chicwoman(f): 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
I tire o
Everywhere I go, I see people with Tecno phones.
It's as if it's only on nairaland that tecno is bad
asuustrike2009:
If tecno are producing substandard phones then why are most Nigerians buying it? the so called standard phones have low sales over here haven't considered the reason behind it?
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Emmyk(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
chicwoman:
I tire o
Everywhere I go, I see people with Tecno phones.
It's as if it's only on nairaland that tecno is bad
I just taya for dem
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Orator2383: 10:23pm On May 07, 2017
emmanuelike:
Today, i bought techno W2, after opening the phone,

lo and behold the phone has 2MP camera with 6.0 Andriod version.

And it has 1gb ram oh.

How o earth will a phone with these configuration has these kinda MP

Nigerian Government should just ban all these substandard Products, Tecno nd Itel in particular,

am pizzed off.

If ah fit go collect ma money go buy nokia c2, ah go like am.

People like you should be banned from this country honestly. Buying phone without checking the real specs and between how does 2MP camera make a phone substandard? People like you should be using Nokia touchlight

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 08, 2017
chicwoman:
But you already mentioned that it has great specs na
Are you going to dismiss the phone you just bought because it lacked a feature that you really wanted?
You can't satisfy people sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is ur reply

quote author=emmanuelike post=56249753]

U are d person that needs checkup.
Ah am lamenting about the MP(sorry ah know u no savings d meaning of the abbreviaton )
Mega Pixels.

How can a phone with 1gb ram have 2MP,

Not even 4 abi 3.

Tufiakwa

U just dey deviate!

Waitin concern fingerprints scanner concen
Camera [/quote]
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 08, 2017
CirocBoi:
@op you are just a broke nigga giving lame excuses, money is not the ish u can't even buy camon cx am not even mentioning LG 6 or Samsung s8 but camon cx yet u carried 21k to buy w1 nd u are lamenting like the broke nigga that you are, calling tecno substandard.... Oboy na ur bank account and pocket they substandard.... Dont cry foul young man, cut your coat according to your size.... Dem say "who nor get money na dey say small stout bitter . PERIOD

Am sure ur age + five zeros, is not up to my account balance so keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by CirocBoi(m): 5:33am On May 08, 2017
emmanuelike:

Am sure ur age + five zeros, is not up to my account balance so keep quiet

Go and sitdown, broke ass lamenting tecno w2 user

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by FelixFelicia(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2017
ITbomb:
So you think you can get 2 gb RAM, 13mp 32gb storage and finger print scanner with less than 30k? You suppose get your head checked

Go and buy Samsung phone of 30k whether you will find up to 1GB RAM in it Samsung Duos is 728 MB ram sold at 25k
bros shutup, Samsung s3 is 25k, has 1.5gb ram and better processor/camera than your Tecno, talking about a phone from like 5 years ago

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by thunderbabs: 7:25am On May 08, 2017
ITbomb:
So you think you can get 2 gb RAM, 13mp 32gb storage and finger print scanner with less than 30k? You suppose get your head checked

Go and buy Samsung phone of 30k whether you will find up to 1GB RAM in it Samsung Duos is 728 MB ram sold at 25k

I don use tecno, i don use infinix...now, i will prefer a samsung coz i no fit compare sleep to death again....doz china phones re a rip off.....jus collectin big money for toys
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Okoyiboz3: 7:28am On May 08, 2017
Tecno phones are so inferior that if you sell them in China, they can hang you for dealing in substandard goods.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Chisomoney(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2017
emmanuelike:

And it has 1gb ram oh.

Nigerian Government should just ban all these substandard Products, Tecno nd Itel in particular,

am pizzed off.

Don't buy phone until you have money okay... You must not use browsing phone

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by maturemindsonly(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2017
CHESTER48:

Buy Tecno products at your penny.wven their best phone now canon cx is very bad and poor.uptill now snap chat lags on that phone.tufiakwa.please canon cx has same spec with c9 same processor and ram

CX is better than phantom 6plus??
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
chicwoman:
W2 is a very low budget phone na
Depends on your pocket my brother
I am using the W3 and its okay, lasting me well for a few months now
A friend is using the W5 and he hasn't complained about it

Don't mind him.
No problem whatsoever with my W5

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
chicwoman:
W2 is a very low budget phone na Depends on your pocket my brother I am using the W3 and its okay, lasting me well for a few months now A friend is using the W5 and he hasn't complained about it
Don't mind him. No problem whatsoever with my W5

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by martinz1: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
ITbomb:

With 26k i orderd a 2g ram phone ,5mp&13mp cam,4000 mah battery,5incher 16g storage ,and a finger print , android 6

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by arrestdarrester: 7:47am On May 08, 2017
The only sour experience I have had with Tecno was last year. The screen of a phantom A plus (also called phantom Z) I bought 2 years back got broken and for some reason the phone refused to switch on. I took it to Carl Care (Tecno official phone repair/maintenance brand in Nigeria) and the very rude staff that attended to me said ''that phone is outdated, newer versions of it are out''. I replied ''I didn't ask to buy a new one, all I want to do is repair this one''. She waived me off with ''the parts are no longer available''. I was like ''a phone just about 2 years in the market?''

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 08, 2017
Av never used tecno and sure will not use it in the future but if u want to enjoy tecno phones go for their flagship product apart from that the rest are crap in plastic casing... When u holding Samsung, iPhone, HTC LG phones apart from the spec u can feel that what u holding is very expensive and premium in hand how much more than spec. If u can't get these brands den buy top brands of tecno phones
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by royalty18: 7:56am On May 08, 2017
Eh! I am currently planning to get a Techno L8 Plus. Please I don't want to buy something I would be repairing every time o. My major spec is the longevity of battery and memory and of course a good camera.

Please anyone in the house that has used or currently using L8 plus? Please kindly advise! .Thank you.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by texazzpete(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2017
emmanuelike:

I saw 1gb, 8gb Room, nothing about camera was shown on d front.

So I was like since d phone d get such heavy configuration, e go get at least 5.0 camera!

'heavy configuration'?

1GB RAM and 8GB storage means it's a low end phone. What the heck did you expect?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by royalty18: 7:59am On May 08, 2017
martinz1:

With 26k i orderd a 2g ram phone ,5mp&13mp cam,4000 mah battery,5incher 16g storage ,and a finger print , android 6

Please which phone is that? Can you name it please. Thanks
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by DonCortino: 8:00am On May 08, 2017
What is tecno?
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 08, 2017
emmanuelike:

And it has 1gb ram oh.

am pizzed off.

Sorry to say bro but u don't have a point. U should 've researched every detail of d specs u wanted in a phone nd come into definite conclusion on which particular phone meets ur defined criteria b4 heading to a slot. That's no fault of Tecno. Phones 'll always have grades.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Francisayo(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2017
I'm enjoying my Tecno Phantom 6 plus.....big people are those that do big things.......Use phantom 6 plus and have the joy of using phone
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Immorttal: 8:06am On May 08, 2017
Flagship phones like Samsung galaxy and iphones anytime anyday, you wont understand until you handle one.
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 08, 2017
emmanuelike:

U are d person that needs checkup.
Ah am lamenting about the MP(sorry ah know u no savings d meaning of the abbreviaton )
Mega Pixels.

How can a phone with 1gb ram have 2MP,

Not even 4 abi 3.

Tufiakwa

U just dey deviate!

Waitin concern fingerprints scanner concen
Camera

theres a phone for every budget... up your budget and stop crying

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 08, 2017
maturemindsonly:

CX is better than phantom 6plus??
I don't care.i can't buy either
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by toprealman: 8:23am On May 08, 2017
If you can't afford iPhone or good Samsung....hang onto whatever you get till your next call is picked!
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by maturemindsonly(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2017
CHESTER48:
I don't care.i can't buy either

lol... issokay
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by jericco1(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2017
emmanuelike:

Money not d ish,

D ish i have with d phone is it has great specs ND one very important feature is missing.

Any phone that has at least 1gb ram should have 5MP nag, even other lower Techno products like m3, day ah can easily get 13+k is 5MP.

Some will understand me, some will not.
so because the m3 get 5MP and the w2 get 2MP means say na substandard phone?
You don't know anything about phones let alone cameras, the MP doesn't matter much.
Some phones with 8mp have better camera qualities than others with 13 okay?
Re: Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? by MrPdtech: 8:40am On May 08, 2017
ITbomb:

ITbomb KNOCKOUT.... Do you even know how much Snapdragon processors costs? abi you think say na tecno chinko Mtk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. / How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Post Apps You Cannot Live Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.