Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] (804 Views)

Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] by Arsenalholic1: 9:52pm On May 05, 2017
I stumbled on this video on Youtube.

A guy from Rwanda hit the beach in Miami and was interviewing girls on who they would prefer to "smash" out of Davido and Wizkid.

I saw some funny reactions, hence I decided to share.

Who do you think "won?"

Enjoy...

P.S. The Ghanaian girl they interviewed though... tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nII2XMwX6k8
Re: American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] by benedictnsi(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2017
Na only talk dem fit na..... Those two guys catch any of una?? Una go d hustle for 10th position for babymama
Re: American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] by Arsenalholic1: 10:02pm On May 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Na only talk dem fit na..... Those two guys catch any of una?? Una go d hustle for 10th position for babymama
LOL. especially the one wey dey shout 30 billion for the akant. grin
Re: American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] by GloriaNinja(f): 10:08pm On May 05, 2017
undecided RUBBISH, THEIR SKIN ALL NEEDS TO BE FRIED, EVEN THEIR BRAIN, SO THEY WILL START TO THINK STRAIGHT
Re: American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] by Arsenalholic1: 10:48pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided RUBBISH, THEIR SKIN ALL NEEDS TO BE FRIED, EVEN THEIR BRAIN, SO THEY WILL START TO THINK STRAIGHT
But it seems to me you are the one not thinking straight right now... so maybe we should start the skin and brain frying with you...
Re: American Chicks Decide Whether To "Smash" Wizkid Or Davido [VIDEO] by Nature8(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Christy Daniels Bags Humanitarian Project Award / Reality Star Alexis Sky Pictured Rubbing Her Booty On Married Usher (photos) / You Are A Prostitute!’-fans Blast Mercy Aigbe Over Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.