Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) (39607 Views)

Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by joshkiddies: 10:13pm On May 05, 2017
A Pastor who was trying to evade duties check, knocks down Customs official on highway in Akwa Ibom State, has left a custom officer severly injured. It was gathered that the officer, was knocked down by the Pastor in the incident that happened on Thursday.

According to Premium Times, the man, pictured above, who was later identified as Nsikanabasi Ese, a pastor, and founder of Kairos Rhema Embassy, Uyo, was driving in an SUV along Eket-Ikot Abasi-Port Harcourt Highway, when he was reportedly flagged down by Customs officers at a checkpoint around 10.30 a.m.

“He (the pastor) slowed down the vehicle, so we naturally thought he was pulling over,” the injured officer, Daneke Emmanuel, told journalists at Immanuel Hospital, Eket, where he was receiving medical attention.

“At the point that we were relaxed, he fired back the engine at full throttle, and before I could dive to safety he had already hit me.” The pastor, Mr. Ese, was said to have sped off after hitting the officer.

"He pulled over the brown colour Toyota Highlander at a short distance along the highway when he noticed that a Customs vehicle was about giving chase.

“He flung open the car door, walked away from the car and then suddenly slumped on the ground as though he was in great pains. As we were about to find out what was wrong with him, another occupant of the car jumped onto the steering and ran away with the car,” an officer said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/see-pastor-who-knocked-down-customs.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by oatzeal(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2017
Evangelist NsikanAbasi Ese, Great Pastor, Watch his message below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxILyYjSY2E
Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by eyeview: 11:16pm On May 05, 2017
Serves them right. What is customs doing in our inner city roads? What is customs doing mounting road blocks. They should be confined to boarder points and points of entry.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
grin

Pls I don't want to laugh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 05, 2017

Buhari

Tell your men to stop killing innocent people

What did that pastor do to you that you decided to slaughter him ??

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
Though he drove through the valley of the shadows of Customs officers, he

feared those duties

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
eyeview:
Serves them right. What is customs doing in our inner city roads? What is customs doing mounting road blocks. They should be confined to boarder points and points of entry.

Sigh......

SMH.......

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by popsyleo1: 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
O
Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by obicentlis: 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
Police check point, Army check point, navy check point, NDLEA checkpoint, FRSC checkpoint, custom checkpoint, Revenue Checkpoint, Passenger Manifest checkpoint, Civil Defense Checkpoint, Robbers checkpoint.

Nigeria, which way?

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
p
Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by winkmart: 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
PASTOR TUNGBA.... this one get cunny sense

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 05, 2017
By this time thread still de hit FP, una no de sleep

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by yommyk222(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
end time pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Lusola15: 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
Man of God knock down man of Government grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2017
undecided

These days I really dont care I ur pastor or imam....d title no get value no more.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by stefanweeks: 11:51pm On May 05, 2017
Sorry o
Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Serves them right .
Custom should be confined to the country's border. Yeye people. Theives
undecided

If na ur brother he knock I know say u no go talk like ds....

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by nkwuocha1: 11:55pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

If na ur brother he knock I know say u no go talk like ds....

My brother no be thief.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 11:56pm On May 05, 2017
Καιρός Ρήμα Πρεσβεία
Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Pangea: 11:57pm On May 05, 2017
Its just plain wrong!
What are they doing on the road in the city?

These people are just crazy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2017
"He pulled over the brown colour Toyota Highlander at a short distance along the highway when he noticed that a Customs vehicle was about giving chase.

“He flung open the car door, walked away from the car and then suddenly slumped on the ground as though he was in great pains. As we were about to find out what was wrong with him, another occupant of the car jumped onto the steering and ran away with the car,” an officer said.

Well scripted, Well acted I enjoyed it, the Pastor would make a good Actor

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 06, 2017
Wait o.......na pastor do this kain thing to dem custom people? grin grin grin grin
Abegi make I go sleep jare

1 Like

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2017
Nigerian police dey road...army nko,dem dey road... FRSC and nscdc dey road...custom too don join d trend...its like this hustle 4 20naira don enta another level.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 12:08am On May 06, 2017
sad Driving stolen vehicle. .Fake pastor ,fake particular ,stolen jeep.la prison straight .He'll bribe his way out

1 Like

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by AreaFada2: 12:08am On May 06, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Serves them right .
Custom should be confined to the country's border. Yeye people. Theives

Not necessarily true. There are customs officials in every state. Some inland roads are used to convey goods already smuggled in. Especially highways leading to major cities where demand for goods is high.

Of course almost everyone abuses his position of power in Nigeria. Customs, like other govt employees may be milking the public for own pockets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by smartty68(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why our forces are so inorganized. Customs will leave borders to carrying out road safety duties, traffic warders will be checking for licenses instead of controlling traffics, police will be carrying out road safety duties plus illegal duties. Armies also mounts road block instead of fighting crimes.

But as for the Pastor eh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:10am On May 06, 2017
Just pour the officer holy oil and holy water....
Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:12am On May 06, 2017
Ali don wear uniform go Senate yet?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 06, 2017
Roguish pastor. A very funny episode indeed.
Re: Pastor Knocks Down Customs Official, While Trying To Evade Duties Check (Photo) by springtech(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2017
Chaiiii.

What do we call this now.

Anyway, check my Signature. I smile to the bank Weekly.
All losses are recovered. Am glad I stumbled on this investment option.
This can never be for everyone tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) / Man Injures His Househelp In Lagos For Stealing His Money (Graphic pics) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Agbor, Delta, Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.