Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? (2444 Views)

Anyone Experiencing This Also? / My Tecno W3 Is Dead Finally What Can I Do To It / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2017
HI FONT : Though, I have not root the phone but never less, I do not think that should also hinder the progress of the phone not to download online font which the so called 'Hi font' also come with the phone ( in-built)....
I don't know maybe it's generally from the phone or mine alone...
if yours work normally for you, kindly signify and if you're also experiencing the same thing here, please say something ask..

PS: I personally do not think there should be any special steps or procedure to follow in order to carry out this action but if you were able to overcome and there's special procedure for it, do not hesitate to share...

Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by cuedish: 8:43am On May 06, 2017
Buy better phone you nor go gree.

Na chaina phone be your best bet. grin YOU SEE YOURSELF now?
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by chicwoman(f): 8:50pm On May 06, 2017
I'm using the W3
The fonts are okay for me and the Hi font works well
Haven't had issues with the phone since I bought it eight months ago

1 Like

Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by chicwoman(f): 8:51pm On May 06, 2017
The phone is good
I've been using it for a while now
It even gets sold out in stores
cuedish:

Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
ROYH:
HI FONT : Though, I have not root the phone but never less, I do not think that should also hinder the progress of the phone not to download online font which the so called 'Hi font' also come with the phone ( in-built)....
I don't know maybe it's generally from the phone or mine alone...
if yours work normally for you, kindly signify and if you're also experiencing the same thing here, please say something ask..

PS: I personally do not think there should be any special steps or procedure to follow in order to carry out this action but if you were able to overcome and there's special procedure for it, do not hesitate to share...
Hello @ROYH What's the current Build Number on your W3?
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @ROYH What's the current Build Number on your W3?
It's W3-H806A1-M-170204V109
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2017
That's What Baffled Me, Though Just Bought Mine ,Today Make It Exactly 2 Weeks, The "HI FONT" Is Inbuilt Which I Assume I Shouldn't Had Any Issue With, The Local Font Work Fine But The Online, To Download Is Not Even Working, Just Showing The REFRESHING Icon, I Had Left It For 3hours+ One Day, But Yet, Na F9 ....
chicwoman:
I'm using the W3
The fonts are okay for me and the Hi font works well
Haven't had issues with the phone since I bought it eight months ago
DID YOU TRY TO DOWNLOAD ONLINE FONT(s) Using The Manufacturer Hi Font?
Does It Work For You?
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2017
My own worked after rebooting it, probably it might be network

1 Like

Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by henry007(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2017
cuedish:

Lol na wetin OP fit afford. I just bought one for my driver. I hope everything else is good tho.
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by chicwoman(f): 12:53am On May 09, 2017
No I didn't download it online o
If you're finding it difficult to download it, I think you should update your browser
That was what I did when I found it difficult to use some apps
ROYH:
That's What Baffled Me, Though Just Bought Mine ,Today Make It Exactly 2 Weeks, The "HI FONT" Is Inbuilt Which I Assume I Shouldn't Had Any Issue With, The Local Font Work Fine But The Online, To Download Is Not Even Working, Just Showing The REFRESHING Icon, I Had Left It For 3hours+ One Day, But Yet, Na F9 .... DID YOU TRY TO DOWNLOAD ONLINE FONT(s) Using The Manufacturer Hi Font?
Does It Work For You?
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 1:22am On May 09, 2017
Thanks For The Reply But Its Not Browser Qualms, I Hope Calcareopebi Can Help.
chicwoman:
No I didn't download it online o
If you're finding it difficult to download it, I think you should update your browser
That was what I did when I found it difficult to use some apps
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 1:25am On May 09, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
My own worked after rebooting it, probably it might be network
wow, will try it on mtn then, using glo, had been thinking that might be the cause also... But why @ the bolded when it was just a network issue for You
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2017
Don't mind him jawe, shey TECNO still be chinko phone for him eyes, besides, my money, my problem cheesy
henry007:

Lol na wetin OP fit afford. I just bought one for my driver. I hope everything else is good tho.
THE PHONE GOOD, minus ELSE , IT WORTH buying, ur driver luck don get level, LEVEL IS UPgrading...
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2017
ROYH:
wow, will try it on mtn then, using glo, had been thinking that might be the cause also... But why @ the bolded when it was just a network issue for You
what do you mean by @ the bold
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2017
When you said you rebooted your phone ni, i mean why reboot when you already knew it was network issue then
ADEWUMIMichael:
what do you mean by @ the bold
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2017
ROYH:
When you said you rebooted your phone ni, i mean why reboot when you already knew it was network issue then
my network wasn't strong until i reboot
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:30am On May 09, 2017
ROYH:
It's W3-H806A1-M-170204V109
You need to update your phone's software. @ROYH Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by chicwoman(f): 11:06am On May 09, 2017
Okay
ROYH:
Thanks For The Reply But Its Not Browser Qualms, I Hope Calcareopebi Can Help.
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by ROYH(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
In Abeokuta, Ogun State... (My Area Is Close To Opic, Oke-lewo Though But Your Office Isn't Sited Around That Area.
CarlcareOpebi:

You need to update your phone's software. @ROYH Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: TECNO W3: Is Anybody Also Experiencing This? by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:27pm On May 10, 2017
ROYH:
In Abeokuta, Ogun State... (My Area Is Close To Opic, Oke-lewo Though But Your Office Isn't Sited Around That Area.
Hi @ROYH See some addresses below:
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

AUTHORISED COLLECTION POINT.
DAMBURGG NIG. LTD.
ADDRESS: NO. 19, Lalubu Rd., Oke-ilewo, Abeokuta, Ogun, Nigeria
HOTLINE: 08106505809

ADDRESS 2: No. 66, Idi-iroko Rd., Sango Otta, Ogun, Nigeria.
HOTLINE 2: 07082557021

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Pro Does Not Come With X-pen And Pouch When You Buy It / Glo Premium - Just for You / New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.