Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do You Have Persistent Pimples Or Acne, Read Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Persistent Pimples Or Acne, Read Here (604 Views)

Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / If You Are Suffering From Pimples Or Acne And You Are A Guy, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Persistent Pimples Or Acne, Read Here by sammiecity(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2017
Pimples are very disturbing facial defects and if not treated on time can grow to become big bumps on face or even give your face a discolouration, and cause little facial injuries.

Fine you are thinking of covering with make up or you have already be doing so, but what you dont know is you add to the problems, because pimples grow more in spite of your trying to cover them.

Now to the question of how to get rid of them, our special facial cream Pil'aten is the answer, works so well, watch the video in my dp, you would actually see its work from first use.

check my signature for my contacts free delivery in lagos 700 naira delivery to other southwest states 1500 delivery to states outside southwest. youd be glad you used this.

Re: Do You Have Persistent Pimples Or Acne, Read Here by sammiecity(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2017
works really good
Re: Do You Have Persistent Pimples Or Acne, Read Here by sammiecity(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2017
Works real good
Re: Do You Have Persistent Pimples Or Acne, Read Here by sammiecity(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Get fresh as a bew born

(1) (Reply)

63-year-old Nigerian Woman Reportedly Gives Birth To Her First Child -see Photos / Vitamins For Eye Problem / Could Vitamin C Be The Reason Why Some Antimalarial Medicines Don't Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.