Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday (44860 Views)

Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by nkemdi89(f): 10:39am On May 06, 2017
Gosh! In my village we don't kill crocodile.
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by HughJazz(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2017
What have you gained by killing it. Nigerians sometimes just like killing everything.
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by bazzyblings: 10:52am On May 06, 2017
Disturbing the peace The crocodile carry gun ? cry
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by bazzyblings: 10:53am On May 06, 2017
hillsure12:
Kudos! Kudos!! Kudos!!! If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in todays fixed game on even when the outcome of the game is known. you can view won ticket for your esctasy

Make only u dey play , we no want .. scammer .. I don do this local tiya.. Na ur father wan fix games abi?
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Ademoore07(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Save endangered species sha... embarassed

Sharapp lipsrsealed
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Nobody: 10:58am On May 06, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
lolllll
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by agrovick(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2017
grin
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by paradigmshift(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

was very aggressive before it died

which state
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by thunderbabs: 11:09am On May 06, 2017
Chai, diaris God oooo...dz crocodile u people re killing cheesy
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by dabossman(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
See the Crocodile my friend caught at the back of their house,very close to a swamp..
It has been disturbing the peace of the neighborhood for a very long time and after the heavy downpour yesterday,he decided to set trap for it before it became dawn.

When I saw "caught" I almost had hope. You should have just said "killed" bruv.
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Enyimbamercedes: 12:05pm On May 06, 2017
Ngwanu! Clap for yasef ! As a Steve Irwin that you is na!! Crocodile hunter. When una chop all the crocodile finish, na agama lizard you go hunt
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by mikelcj: 12:15pm On May 06, 2017
For naija nw every living thing na meat.The other day my neighbor caught wan fat rat wey don chop belefull come say na bush rat and na pure fat house rat oo

Buhari!

1 Like

Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2017
smartty68:
Lalasticlala now...

It's a snake-like crocodile grin
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Anoruo(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2017
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by lammsohiman(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
beautiful232:
can people eat that?
nope, they can only play with it

1 Like

Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by SaintAlbert53: 4:20pm On May 06, 2017
paradigmshift:

which state
Lagos state
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by SaintAlbert53: 4:23pm On May 06, 2017
kechywillz:
I wan chop crocodile meat,reserve small for me
Lol bros come make we deal with am,acant fit chop it finish grin
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by SaintAlbert53: 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

If it was an adult croc, I bet you would have a run for your life. Please send that poor creature back into the wild.
no vex ma,next time I go send am into the wild
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by akigbemaru: 4:30pm On May 06, 2017
smartty68:
Lalasticlala now...

Amodu on f-16
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by SaintAlbert53: 4:34pm On May 06, 2017
roundandbrown:

Pls help me to ask him what type of trap he set to catch d crocodile and how.

I have lot of it in a plot left undeveloped with swamp behind where I built my house and its creating a nightmare for me.

Pls house if anyone know how to trap reptile big snake inclusive. We normally see the nut can't do nather but I have my little children around
Thanks..
he used a big trap mostly used for fishes..Put the hook in a dead fish that's been dead for long hours and is smelling,use a thick rope for the hook and tie it to anything very heavy for the crocodile not to escape with the hook..
be patient after you must have set it,trust me you'll have every cost to eat pepper soup grin
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by SaintAlbert53: 4:38pm On May 06, 2017
whizcartel:
Please what state did this happen and what please what area. Thanks as I anticipate your reply.
Lagos state,amuwo odofin..
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Collyno82(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Save endangered species sha... embarassed

for wat?
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by paradigmshift(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Lagos state

u try o. which area for Lagos...

I for pack leave d house lol
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Malawian(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
grin grin grin Where did you get that GIF.
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by huntax(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

was very aggressive before it died
Not as large as the ones we see on nat geo wild... No way you'd be catching those. smiley
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by cuteme88(f): 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
cheesy Food don land! Heaven sent, Crocodile Manna.
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by SaintAlbert53: 11:25pm On May 06, 2017
huntax:

Not as large as the ones we see on nat geo wild... No way you'd be catching those. smiley
Lol it's still the same method I'll use to catch it..
Re: See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday by Kobicove(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2017
That's a juvenile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagoons, Rivers, Creeks And Other Waterways In Lagos. / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.