Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” (33381 Views)

Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me / #bbnaija: "They Beg Me To Press Their Nipple At Night" - Venita Claims / Toyin Abraham & I Ceased Being Friends Day She Slapped Me - Wumi Toriola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by RicardoRich(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2017
Who cares?? Nxt pls...
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Nobody: 10:50am On May 06, 2017
Toyin is making sense for the 1st time in a century!...
i admire her courage amidst travails.....
...and if truly u'll assist ur man financially, big KUDOS cos it's UN-NIGERIAN!
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by AlphaStyles(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2017
who wan beg u

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Daddybright1986(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!

A diesel tanker carrying 33,000 litres of diesel yesterday was on a very high speed along Eleme Road, Port Harcourt, when the driver spotted an okada man who was also on high speed coming towards him.

Meanwhile, the Okada man was carrying a 7 month old pregnant woman who was just coming back from the General Hospital.

To cut the story short, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the Okada rider to be his childhood friend. They both slowed down, stopped, hugged each other, spoke for a while and continued their journey.

Everyday you want to hear bad news ........ No be from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by bellotaofeek: 11:11am On May 06, 2017
See her mouth .... money no, Sense no even that puna for don loose firmness . Oloso forming big gal . Thunder fire that your filthy mouth
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by ocloud81(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=56254454]How much do you even have that a man would beg you
Go and check her account,you may not even see up to 500k.
Entertainers and fake life.Tomorrow she would start begging for money to treat kidney failure... [/quote

or cancer
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Jman06(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2017
This is the mistake some ladies who want to get married make.

They reject the guys that really love them and chase tall, rich guys, yet they are not ready to commit their resources when they finally meet the prince charming who may not like them in return.

You can't have it all in this life! If you have the money why not put it into use to get your dream man, just like men do

But ladies would want to have it all,until they are old and no longer attractive to even the short men.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Adedotuntemi: 11:17am On May 06, 2017
This is what is making marriage crash most of the time Pride and Love of money.Toyin u need to reload ur brain before u talk anything on public like this
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Folbim(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Yes you need a very tall armed robber with lot of goodies and stolen properties to give out.
Seun egbegbe nko? allow God to choose for u.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Duru009(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2017
Using type to advertise 4 us!
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Jascon4: 11:46am On May 06, 2017
What if the short man is the one who would not ask you for money? The fact is, we cannot always have everything we want. Sometimes, there has to be some compromise.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by heenriiy19(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2017
Toyin Abraham abi wetin b ur name me I dey available ND am tall and hardworking age is just a number dear
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by agohavivi(f): 12:00pm On May 06, 2017
With all these qualities you're looking out for I hope your own qualities are at least half as good. No be just to make tall demands whereas you dish out short supply.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Godson201333(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2017
She dated Seun Egbegbe because the guy is tall...
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by digitite: 12:40pm On May 06, 2017
How does that increase my companies share price undecided ?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by popefuse(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2017
cashmyles:
Toyin the wife of a thief
haba sister easy nw
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Aremuagan144(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
How much do you even have that a man would beg you
Go and check her account,you may not even see up to 500k.
Entertainers and fake life.Tomorrow she would start begging for money to treat kidney failure...
bt u bad oo,ow wil u say such ting 2 ur fellow humanbeing 2 bad....
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by 2shure: 1:25pm On May 06, 2017
Apako dey form soft
Who dey even look your way
Wen genny dey dia.
Mercy aigbe sef your opo fwend sef still set pass u.
Apako
Abegi
Ugly monkey
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by TinaAnita(f): 2:05pm On May 06, 2017
Apologies to all the short guys in the house. Those attacking Toyin must be very short and poor so e pain dem wella . Accept my sympathy!
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
pittoilet:
Actress, Toyin Abraham is ready to go into a relationship again, but this time the delectable actress has set a goal.

In a new interview with Punch, she listed some of the qualities she is looking out for which of course includes physical attributes and also a social standing. She also spoke about her career and weight loss.

See the excerpts:

On the man she wants:

“I want a man who is tall, hardworking, and loves his job. I would want to be with a man who does not chase women and would not constantly request for money from me. If he needs my help, I can do it. I don’t want to be with a short man. My man has to be taller than I am.”

On weight loss:

“Why would I change my look because of any man when I have my job, my career, and people who look up to me? I love my new look because it has helped my career a lot. Now I get more roles even in the English speaking industry and most of the movies are in the cinemas. Also my clothes fit me well. My stylist does not have to go extra mile to make my clothes.”

On why she changed her surname from Aimakhu to Abraham:

“Abraham is my father’s name and it was a family decision. I cannot be talking about my family online, it is my life. My brother who is also a famous dancer bears the name, David Abraham. That shows that it is my father’s name. At first I thought about my brand before changing the name but eventually, I had to change it. I did not want to change it but my business manager asked me to do so. I know the decision confused some of my fans but with time, they would get used to it. I am Toyin Abraham now and I am building a new brand.”

On dealing with controversies:

“I feel it is normal and comes with the territory of being an actress. Based on the fact that I am an actress, people will always tag me with something. It hurts when they say I was in a relationship with someone I never dated or when they write about things that I did not do and just put it out there. Sometimes I read such write-ups and begin to wonder if I ever did those things but what will I do?

“To be great in life, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood. I don’t see criticism as anything and I am not bothered whenever I am being criticised by the public. I know that some people would love me and others would hate me, so I do not let that disturb me. Trust me, the criticism only makes me a better person, so when people say negative things about me, it makes me understand that I cannot be right every time. I thank God that I am now getting some things right.”

http://looknaija.com/2017/05/dont-want-man-will-constantly-beg-money-toyin-abraham/

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by toprealman: 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
amakufrancis:
Namaaa ke bu
Ka e bu.....lol. Igbo na die!
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Mkbryants(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2017
My qualities exceeds your expectations....Oya let's get married cheesy

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Oladipo1166(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] enemy of progress
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Spyde(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2017
You don't want a short man? Cool, I don't want a lady with irregular body shape, big tummy, sagging breast, etc or a lady dat will think I owe her money because I said I love her, I don't want that too, abi
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Lionofdjungle: 5:18pm On May 06, 2017
eboiga:
Come marry my papa
Is your papa ready to divorce your mama??
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Lionofdjungle: 5:27pm On May 06, 2017
Toyin Abraham, are you aware that you're not even a"Tokunbo" any longer? You're fairly used! You've already had three different husbands not to talk of those ones you'd slept with before the first man,Niyi Johnson and Seun Egbegbe? And you are still selecting; you wey don turn to bend-down boutique. You'd better be serious before you reach menopause; abi you don born pikin ?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Dom1980(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2017
You go old for ground tongue
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by guychidile: 10:39pm On May 06, 2017
there is God o!
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Absuchat(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2017
Please who is this girl?
Does she play with super falcons?

Please nairalanders, let's stop making "no-bodies " famous.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "I Don’t Want A Man Who Will Constantly Beg Me For Money” by Slurity(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2017
if anyone close to me start greeting you alone, I will stop been friend with the person. wonder shall never end. someone like you still want to choose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires / Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.