Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively (31788 Views)

13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively / 5 Popular Reason You Are Farting Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Opinionated: 9:28am On May 06, 2017
Everybody farts. This is not open to argument. But when you fart often and it smells like a dead rat, it is a cause for concern. This is because very soon you will be identified as the one messing up the ambience and this can be very embarrassing. So, if you are releasing farts at an unusually steady rate, Jumia travel, the leading online travel agency shares reasons this is happening.

You are always drinking soft beverages

For those addicted to carbonated or soft drinks, you are more likely to pass out gas because it causes air to be trapped in the colon. So, try to cut down on the number of beverages you down daily to minimise farting.

You are constipated

This is a condition whereby you find it difficult to empty your bowels. The consequence of this is farting.

Consuming too much dairy products

This is for those who love milk, cheese, ice cream and other dairies. Quit all dairy for a few days and you will feel more at ease with yourself. Perhaps, it may be time to completely abandon dairies.

Stress
Being stressed is another reason why some people fart. Therefore, try as much as possible to relax. Farting is a sign that you are stressed. Hence, take a break or vacation.

It is sometimes difficult for artificial sugar to dissolve or digest in the body. It takes a whole lot of time especially when your body is loaded with it.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-reasons-farting-excessively/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Opinionated: 9:28am On May 06, 2017
Everybody farts but try not to fart in the midst of people, it is not nice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by toxxnoni(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2017
Hahahahahah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We could be what you are looking for
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by TINALETC3(f): 9:38am On May 06, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by joey150(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2017
Imagine the audacity of the article like you actually know i am farting excessively.

First you must define how much fart is normal and how much fart is excessive. undecided

34 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Turks: 9:38am On May 06, 2017
Yesterday's Beans + Rancid milk + Boiled egg

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Kondomatic(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2017
Opinionated:
And open doors and windows after you fart, otherwise you're taking everything back

17 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by femolala001(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2017
One thing i knw is if u eat beans too much. Then u fart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by kushercain: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by asumo12: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
Who mess?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by leye4u: 9:39am On May 06, 2017
wetin be fart.....its called atomic bomb

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Nobody: 9:40am On May 06, 2017
Opinionated:

Maka Y.

At least we have do not Urinate here sign, and in some places do not defecate here warnings. but you don ever see do not Fart here by Order.

abeggy oya take : puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuguuuuu haa yeah

na play I dey o

28 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by frank950(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2017
it could be as a result of flatulence. u can use any Antacid to remedy it. i recommend _Nugel_
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by smartty68(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Fried beans too makes someone fart tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Demmzy15(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Farts on mynd42 face! sad angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Officially6: 9:41am On May 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by potbelly(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Add excess consumption of groundnut to that list
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by slowice(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2017
Hmmmm.... I see. I commit all the above sin but don't fart often, sometimes for Days(2) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Adieza(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2017
The op self sabi fart, I remember last time we have an outing

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Been meaning to ask....

Why does my GF fart any time i do this? shocked shocked shocked

cos your cassava can't contain her borehole..so the remaining big space release gas DAT sound like fart...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by phkka1(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2017
Farting in the crowd is very interesting. When we were young, other ones will be moving round to know where the concentration is high...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by nkwuocha1: 9:45am On May 06, 2017
Remembered when my son was a little over 8 months.Had bloated stomach and was releasing many explosives. Little lad kept looking for where the noise was coming from. He would look up the ceiling, back of the TV stand, behind the fridge, behind the sofa, walk like a drunk to the kitchen to check, stare suspiciously at the TV to check ,peep inside the cup on the center table ,watch me closely to get a clue. It was such huge task for him.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by ahamonyeka(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2017
I always add soya bean to my tea infact the way I fart is getting too much am even considering myself going for a farting competition.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Victornezzar: 9:46am On May 06, 2017
y haven't d galz commented grin
dey would come here nd start saying i fart only once in a week

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Brightwesley: 9:48am On May 06, 2017
if you fart too much then drink kerosene
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Histrings08(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2017
Kikikikiki
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by labanji(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2017
Some kind of fart experienced from the partner atimes while bleeping causes one to loose immediate erection.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2017
Try putting milk in the garri you want to use and eat beans.
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by Tenim47(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2017
tor
Re: 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively by GeneralOjukwu: 9:53am On May 06, 2017
Vision2045:

cos your cassava can't contain her borehole..so the remaining big space release gas DAT sound like fart...

Fart...not queef. .dumbo!

I was being sarcastic by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa / Dead Body Abandoned By Pedestrian Bridge In Abuja / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.