Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Linda Ikeji: B.o.b. Is That All You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: B.o.b. Is That All You? (463 Views)

Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: B.o.b. Is That All You? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 06, 2017
I saw these on aunty linda blog and i decided to share don't know what auty Linda mean by these statement

"B.o.B. is that all You"?
Nice floor, lol.

Are we sure aunty Linda is actually seeing the floor or the big cassava?

By: yousound

Re: Linda Ikeji: B.o.b. Is That All You? by Ajoboss(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2017
Which one b cassave again na
Re: Linda Ikeji: B.o.b. Is That All You? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2017
Kpomo dey scratch our dear ol' aunty

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: B.o.b. Is That All You? by kachi19: 12:14pm On May 06, 2017
Aunty Linda "Is that you with grey hair still single ?" :O

(1) (Reply)

God Will Not Be Happy With Artistes Who Dishonour Contracts -kcee / Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido, Makes Forbes' Top 10 Richest African Musicians List / The Exclusive Interview With Ex- Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate, Cocoice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.