Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS (690 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2017
Do you know how to pray? I didn't asked if you knew what to pray. Because some folks also would tell you they know what to pray always. That isn't my question, my question is, do you you know how to pray? Very pathetic condition of so many fraudsters who all through history has prayed erroneously and have had followers who they have passed down their minds theories and practices​ to continue the deception.

If only you knew how to pray, you will be so excited in times of prayers. When we pray we are transformed into a new person. what people see on the outside is a body. Inside that your natural body there is a chapel within which houses spirits. Your natural body could accommodate more than a trillion spirits. I am giving you natural facts. I haven't even started showing you divine realities.

I don't want to move away from our discussion which is prayers. If you knew what original prayers are you'd be standing before your heavenly father God every time you pray. Doubts exist only where there is no experience and vision. if you have experience with your prayers, your faith in your prayers will increase. The reason people change religion is because of greater experience. They want to know more, they are not satisfied with their present level. They want something more. Or they want to gain Favour from the other side.

This is why prayer is instituted so that your soul could reach out in times of fellowship. We spend lots of cash to acquire a degree and bags of doctorates and honoraries awards. But never know how to communicate with our creator until time is no more. Painful. Someone says there is no God. Why wouldn't you also deny that you didn't come out from the womb of your mother. As long as you were conceived and given birth to by a woman, you are created and not a creator.

Communication with the truth is the source of fulfilment. You will never be happy for the rest of your life if you never learn how to pray for yourself. As long as you have depended upon religious prayers and never found the experience which prayers brings, you are still the "deceived by Satan".

When we pray the heavenly beings recognises our voice to the original throne and the creatures​ in the earth they also recognises that a priest is offering again the sacrifices of sweet value. After the fall of Adam and Eve, prayers became unknown and strange.

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

And the LORD God called out unto Adam, and said unto him, Where are you? And he said, I heard your voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

After the break down of this communication, Adam never heard such walking voice again not until the birth of Enos the son of Adam's third son Seth.

"then began men to call upon the name of the LORD". Lost but found again. I believe it wasn't everyone at the time. They had to learn from Enos to accomplish such secret fellowship.

Fast forward to CHRIST JESUS day when he began to teach his generations...

And when you are in prayers, you shouldn't be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But you, when you are in prayers, enter into your closet, and when you had shut your door, pray to your Father which is in secret; and your Father which sees in secret shall reward you openly. But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not you therefore like unto them: for your Father knows what things you have need of, before you ask him. After this manner therefore pray you: Our Father which are in heaven, Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Not only did he thought his generations how to pray, but he also gave them prayer points. What​ they should pray for. Their focus on prayers. When it's time to pray he says pray like these. Now most people till this very present hours do not comprehend the emphasis on the points

To explain further I want to show you how prayers are answered.

1. After this manner therefore pray you: Our Father which are in heaven, Hallowed be your name. Such an extraordinary Name of God Almighty. The son has faith in the name of God Almighty and waves in adorations and worship to the name of God Almighty. And again because we are going to be using this point he gave but with a fresher revelations in times Wherefore God also have highly exalted CHRIST, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. We again looking to this hallowed Name the almighty God has exalted and enthroned forever.

2. Give us this day our daily bread.
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst.

I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoso eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him. As the living Father have sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eats me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eats of this bread shall live for ever. These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

This prayer points have no connection with your natural foods. You heard him right. he is talking about his body which is a sacrifice for the salvation of many. Why? Because not everyone will accept his testimony.

3. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Giving thanks unto the Father, which has made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: "even the forgiveness of sins.
This is also done because we prayed the prayer points CHRIST JESUS taught us to. And bam" the almighty answers. Even the forgiveness of sins"

4. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and have translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood. Amen.

5. For yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. This is the essence of existence. The kingdom the power and the glory forever. It's the reason you pray in the kingdom with the power and for the revelations of the glory of God Almighty within you. Any prayer which isn't​ revealing is Lacking in reality and substance. Wake up and stop praying erroneously.

One purpose of prayer is revelations. For the glory of the living God Almighty to be manifested in you, by you and for you. You could see that everyone needs this manifestation from above. Without which it's all just babbling and jangling. I am praying for all of you to come boldly to the throne of grace so that you can find mercy and obtain grace for all your struggling..

1 Like

Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by charlowsky: 11:29am On May 06, 2017
Look my dear, even with all these findings of yours, do not claim to know how to pray. it's only grace and mercy that makes you think you are right in your opinion. "for the spirit helps us to intercede wherein we do not know what to pray". thus as Mortal, we do pray amiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2017
charlowsky:
Look my dear, even with all these findings of yours, do not claim to know how to pray. it's only grace and mercy that makes you think you are right in your opinion. "for the spirit helps us to intercede wherein we do not know what to pray". thus as Mortal, we do pray amiss

I really don't know when people will stop being religious. They just believe that the most high God could be followed blindly. Open your heart folks. I already said these;
"One purpose of prayer is revelations. For the glory of the living God Almighty to be manifested in you, by you and for you. You could see that everyone needs this manifestation from above. Without which it's all just babbling and jangling. I am praying for all of you to come boldly to the throne of grace so that you can find mercy and obtain grace for all your struggling"..

And yet their minds are closed. But if our good news be hidden, it's hidden from those whose minds are blindfolded by Satan
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2017
charlowsky:

Grace and mercy that makes you think....... Interestingly.. they think with their noses grace and mercy makes you think?

I am listening
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
Do you
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2017
Wake up
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2017
You should
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
Yes
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 2:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Grace
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 1:35am On Jul 09, 2017
197 pray
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by orunto27: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2017
P means Praise God first. R means Repent your past. A means Ask like request. Y means Yes like in Amen(Let it be).
E means Expecting like hoping for R means Result, Reward, Response
Always as pray as Jesus taught us, "Our Father who art in Heaven......... Deliver us from Evil. Amen!!!
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2017
217 joy
Re: 5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/17 / The Secret Of My Money - TB Joshua / Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Carrying Cement Alongside Foreign Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.