Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers (36347 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by itspzpics(m): 4:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Popular Redeemed Christian church of nigeria general overseer Pastor E A Adeboye celebrates his 77th birthday with powerful words of prayers.

Enoch Adejare Adeboye (born 2 March 1942 in Ifewara, Osun State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian pastor Consequently, on January 7, 2017, Pastor J.O. Obayemi was appointed to head the church in Nigeria, while Pastor E. A. Adeboye still remains the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) globally.

Happy birthday to daddy G.O

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-e-a-adeboye-celebrates-77th-birthday-with-powerful-word-of-prayers/

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by itspzpics(m): 4:09am On Mar 02, 2019
See More Cute Photos of Baba Adeboye & Watch his Video >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH HIS VIDEO HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by JoanHicks(f): 4:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday sir

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by suremanpatriot: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2019
A big Happy Birthday to you Sir. I believe and tap in your blessings of eternal wealth favours ,we are blessed to have a giant like you among men. grin

35 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by LordCenturion(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters..

NB : for all of u that are calling me names,am just fighting for the poor masses,most of u that have little,instead of u to use it to better the life of ur families,u are spending it blindly on a rich man in exchange for a nonsense paradise, I know that u are fighting for Ur human god exactly the way u people use to defend yahweh(jehovah),because his power is in his book,he has no power over me physically,that's why u need to fight for him.. Even u can kill for him if someone blasphemy your god in Ur presence ,but as for me, I can't stop cursing yahweh for bringing this mess upon the human kinds,especially black people,am talking about the god of Israel that kills many humans in the past..

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Daddy Go

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
That's nice but
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by sammyj: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy!! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by bishopkay: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Oga. While I won't want to speak against a "man of God" I still say churches these days led by these crop of people are a scam! Yeah I said it any one who isn't comfortable with it or doesn't like It can go kill himself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Stephaniemarie: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday to you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by dajavula(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy! I tap into God grace upon your life.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by anuda(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday sir!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by okadoo: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2019
God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by frank41(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday daddy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Lawrry(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2019
HBD Daddy Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by commodore007: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday sir.....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by hisexcellency34: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Daddy E.A. Adeboye God bless you sir. My regards to Mummy G.O

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by babafemiajayi(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy... More fulfilling years ahead

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy bday to a great conman

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by sneak3(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2019
LordCenturion:
He's a fellow yoruba, but he's one of the criminal and problems we have in Nigeria, those who delay the progress of Nigerian development..

Fraudsters

Substantiate your claims bro??
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by GOFRONT(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Daddy freeze never see this thread o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by DeProfCafe: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Daddy Adeboye.

NYSC 2019 BATCH 'A' ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS ON MONDAY 4TH, MARCH 2019
@
DE-PROF CAFE
Suite 32 & 33, Ozi-Oyinbo Complex, Opposite Laspotech First Gate, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Tel: 08138263614, 08084596814

This is to inform the 2019 Batch 'A' Prospective Corps members that the online registration will commence on Monday 4th March, 2019.

The online registration process is one of the crucial steps you must take to realise your dream of serving your country. You therefore cannot afford to make any costly mistake in the registration process, that may deny you the opportunity to serve or delay your call-up till another batch.
At De-Prof Cafe, we deploy our expertise and resources in the registration process to ensure your dream is realised.

Why patronise us?

1. Your registration will be handled by a highly experienced team with adequate resources to interface with the NYSC support team and their technical partner on your behalf, to resolve technical issues. We strive to answer all your questions.

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors. You can request for your copy before the registration day.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs stand a good chance of getting their most preferred state of deployment and fall into Stream 1. We registered close to 100 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2018 BATCH C registration exercise!

4. Colour printing of Green Slip.

5. Passport photograph service available at subsidized rate.

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment

7. Excellent support for PCMs requiring special registration e.g. Medical professionals, Foreign PCMs, Married PCMs (female), PCMs with SS genotype etc.

8. Affordable registration fee and guaranteed value for your money.

Our Registration Centre:
DE-PROF CAFE
Suite 32 & 33, Ozi-Oyinbo Complex, Opposite Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Tel: 08138263614, 08084596814
E:mail: deprofcafe@gmail.com
Please Inform friends and family who need this info.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by MrAnele(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2019
God bless you sir.....

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja

See my signature / profile

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Barbiegirl58: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy birthday Papa

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Lordave: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2019
You're saying that my dad is older than this man? Lie lie!

This man is not less than 85 years!

Football pastoring age! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers by Gbeminayo: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Daddy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.