Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

* Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - (2524 Views)

How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 12:35pm On May 06, 2017
I've always have great passion for Caucasian. I had a female one but died last year due to my vet!
We took the dog for mating after some times??....we noticed the dog feeling too energetic and decided to tell the vet to keep it with im and we paid im ....we also supply food for it every week and do check on it regularly
One unfortunate night, he called me and ask is my dad at home and I said yes!
He told me to give im the phone...I was feeling suspicious that something is wrong
Suddenly my dad was feeling down and e caught the phone and broke the dead and bad news to us !!
Come see tears from my junior brother... we couldn't sleep...wink smiley sad
*RIP COCO*
So let skip that story
so I decided to rest small from dog until I got this dog from Estaykennel
A 10weeks male Caucasian....
Got I'm yesterday
I started the conversation with Estaykennel last week !...I asked for lot of details
So I called him on Friday and told I'm am ready to pick it up then we meet at iyana ipaja
The dog was barking and calling the attention of lot of people !...so I headed into the bank collected the money and gave him the cash
I entered public transport with the dog !!!...got lot of attention by people some came asking do I wanna sell!!...Some were saying see police dog lol
I finally got home and gave it indomie and egg with milk b4 nite he finished every tin...
and i settled with my siblings to name it Max
{Max of Estaykennel}
my Eskimo I got from a friend for free at my group on WhatsApp {WKG} was so happy and gallant !

see pics I got today!!...we keep updating this diary

I've always have great passion for Caucasian. I had a female one but died last year due to my vet!
We took the dog for mating after some times??....we noticed the dog feeling too energetic and decided to tell the vet to keep it with im and we paid im ....we also supply food for it every week and do check on it regularly
He told me to give im the phone...I was feeling suspicious that something is wrong
Suddenly my dad was feeling down and e caught the phone and broke the dead and bad news to us !!
*RIP COCO*
So let skip that story
Got I'm yesterday
I started the conversation with Estaykennel last week !...I asked for lot of details
So I called him on Friday and told I'm am ready to pick it up then we meet at iyana ipaja
The dog was barking and calling the attention of lot of people !...so I headed into the bank collected the money and gave him the cash
I entered public transport with the dog !!!...got lot of attention by people some came asking do I wanna sell!!...Some were saying see police dog lol
I finally got home and gave it indomie and egg with milk b4 nite he finished every tin...
{Max of Estaykennel}
my Eskimo I got from a friend for free at my group on WhatsApp {WKG} was so happy and gallant !

*RIP COCO*
So let skip that story
Got I'm yesterday
{Max of Estaykennel}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 06, 2017
Ahh. See the long snout.

2 Likes

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 5:57pm On May 06, 2017
Dieps:
Ahh. See the long snout.
where
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by Nobody: 7:35am On May 07, 2017
Your dog has a long snout sir.
shegzykid:

where

2 Likes

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by olisafincy(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2017
cock or cauc?
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by younghartz(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2017
olisafincy:
cock or cauc?

chai... cry
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by rumenase(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2017
olisafincy:
cock or cauc?

lol Olisafincy leave Seye alone na
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 7:01am On May 08, 2017
food so early on Monday morning.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 8:03am On May 08, 2017
Max at 10weeks and 5days

2 Likes

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
aw do you guys see it

1 Like

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
Like I said it has a long snout and for a Caucasian for it's age its not that big If you say it'd 100% pure.
shegzykid:
aw do you guys see it

1 Like

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by rumenase(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2017
[b][/b] dey give us detailed explanation. nice pup though

1 Like

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 8:36pm On May 10, 2017
Shopping...

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 8:38pm On May 10, 2017
Kits

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 5:28pm On May 14, 2017
Caucasian is so hard to train ....
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 10:05am On May 15, 2017
Update

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by michealdeco: 11:21am On May 15, 2017
Good looking thou

1 Like

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 12:24pm On May 15, 2017
michealdeco:
Good looking thou

Thanks !
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 15, 2017
Nice pup op
shegzykid:

Thanks !
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 4:18pm On May 16, 2017
thanks umar...waiting for the ear to finally cut off...
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
Abi...
shegzykid:
thanks umar...waiting for the ear to finally cut off...
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 10:08am On May 17, 2017
CC:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove Marpol Semid4lyfe Obinoscopy Seun Fynestboi
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 6:53pm On May 18, 2017
still growing...

Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by shegzykid: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
max is now 3mnths
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by 14teenK: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Update update
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by jupitaa(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please oo. My dog doesn't like being on chain... It doesn't move when I put a chain on its neck to walk it.... It's almost 15 weeks now. It was 12 weeks when I got it.. What can I do?
Re: * Come In let discuss* My dog- Max Of Estaykennel - by Eveezy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
jupitaa:
Please oo. My dog doesn't like being on chain... It doesn't move when I put a chain on its neck to walk it.... It's almost 15 weeks now. It was 12 weeks when I got it.. What can I do?
U train d dog to walk on leash

(1) (Reply)

Points To Note From Heat Period To Mating To Pregnancy And Then Birth / Mighty Toress And Pretty Mama Welcome Puppies (pictures) / Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.