Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Relocation To Oyo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Oyo (928 Views)

Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! / Road Trip From Lagos State To Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Oyo by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 06, 2017
Hello guys,please I'd like to know what kind of jobs or stuff that can earn one money in Oyo,as I am considering relocation currently.BTW I'm based in Lagos currently.
Re: Relocation To Oyo by Fela40: 8:07pm On May 06, 2017
Why leave heaven and go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Oyo by Toseny01: 8:09pm On May 06, 2017
Buying dried corn from Oyo Elekara town and bringing down to sell to feed mills and feed producers in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Oyo by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 06, 2017
Fela40:
Why leave heaven and go to hell?

The future lies in hell.
Re: Relocation To Oyo by EXICON(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2017
Great idea.
@OP, if you are biz inclined and a visionary person, go with this idea.
I can assure you,as an Ibadan resident, that you will succeed in it with God on your side.
Regards.
Toseny01:
Buying dried corn from Oyo Elekara town and bringing down to sell to feed mills and feed producers in Ibadan.
Re: Relocation To Oyo by Nobody: 9:30am On May 07, 2017
Thank you
Re: Relocation To Oyo by jadajada: 7:51am On May 11, 2017
Oyo is good for farming and poultry biz..... U can get it a try

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Oyo by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 14, 2017
Okay good,please if I go into poultry where will be my major market.
Re: Relocation To Oyo by Toseny01: 10:16pm On May 14, 2017
It depends, people come from warri to buy pigs in large quantities in Ibadan, while the northern part of the country buys egg in large quantities, Abuja people buys fish in large quantities as well. Link will come when u start. Your farm neighbours will link you. Just be good and prayerful

3 Likes

Re: Relocation To Oyo by prettypolicy: 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
Toseny01:
I need to chat with you Toseny01 you can I have your whatsapp line or email please
Re: Relocation To Oyo by prettypolicy: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Toseny01:
prettypolicy:

I need to chat with you Toseny01 you can I have your whatsapp line or email please
please I need to learn more about this maize business as I am in ibadan and want to start. Please can we chat on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

An Aggressive Cow Blocked A Major Road In Enugu / Tanzania Visa / CCTV Caught A Woman Who Expertly Stole A Couple's Passports At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.