Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? (3618 Views)

Tecno Phantom 6plus Gold (64gig,4gig ram) / How To Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More / Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by jboixxx: 7:17am On May 08, 2017
udemzy101:

Ignore the xiaomi marketers and listen to you Tecno marketer huh?

Xiaomi mi5s beat ur 6 plus hands down
You de mind am? Craps called phones... undecided
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by kingreign(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2017
udemzy101:

Ignore the xiaomi marketers and listen to you Tecno marketer huh?

Xiaomi mi5s beat ur 6 plus hands down
Samsung we know, HTC we know, iphone we know, lenovo we know, xiaomi we know. Ni tori olorun what is a tecno? Is it a type of car spanner or what?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by dryakson(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2017
Better go for Gionee M6 for 110k than Tecno
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by ewizard1: 9:18am On May 08, 2017
Yes, that's a very good trade!!! Go for it!!!

But seriously...

1 Like

Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by Sojebrand(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2017
nani667:
The OP is either Clueless or he's Scamming us (he probably doesn't have a Note 5 and needs feedback on Chink0 matters)...

No memory Card Slot, he cannot tell us he has never heard of USB OTG Cables, or even better OTG Flash Drives....
No vex abeg na how much I fit get the flash drive, because I no understand weytin this OP dey talk
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by AskProf: 12:44pm On May 09, 2017
Sojebrand:
No vex abeg na how much I fit get the flash drive, because I no understand weytin this OP dey talk

Original HP:
32GB @ 6000,
64GB @ 10000.

Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 09, 2017
Don't trade it at all get OTG memory card flash drive instead
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
Justice96:
Don't trade it at all get OTG memory card flash drive instead

Thanks
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by Dabss(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Y'all making it look like otg flash drives can replace SD cards. It doesn't work that way.....
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by Sadiq7420: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
if you wish to trade with my phantom 6plus u can contact me 08138942837
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by samueldo4life(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Recently viewing all comment from this thread and I observed that most people who are commenting are either marketer or strong fans of a particular brand.

First and foremost respect the op decision.
Try to see things from his angle and not yours
Some people are advising him for otg substitution. Otg flash drive or whatever is not like sd card. You are expecting op to stick around with gadgets components anywhere he goes?.for me, phones without sd card is also a deal breaker cause I have used one and all user are capped with different way of using their phones.if I want to copy some files from another person sd card manually,if am not with my otg I cant perform the magic.
But I the phone support sd card. You don't even need to think before switching it to your phone and do the thing.

So I have to stick around with my otg everywhere I go?. That's so stupid and its a borden to me. Protecting my phone is a burden. So I will also do the same with the otg? Its not safe at all. So cancel all the fact about external solution....

Like I said earlier respect op decision.
To all marketers, all device are good. No one is bad including the so called techno you are discriminating. A 130 thousand phone is not a beans. What you guys should be concerned about is advising him for good decision not blaming or confusing him the more

As for me, I will advice him that
If you love quality phones, your phone is equal to high end Samsung phones. You can explore Nairaland technology forum and go fir new s7 or 7 edge Samsung phone. There are also the likes of lg g6 and some Sony huwei mate 8 or Sony and HTC phones with high speeed like Samsung.

If you persist on midrange phone, with high performance like Samsung and cheap price, you can opt for xiaomi brands.
Or you cam go for your choice, phantom 6 plus. Or better still, go for the likes of Gionee m6. They are also one of the coolest phones in Nigeria market.

Infinix brands are still there. So its your choice to choose op cheesy
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by sureinfo: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2017
That won't be a bad idea, or u myt as well wait for the next phantom coming out this October. It will be really worth it
Re: Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus? by Kogbaski: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ivegotsolutions:
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from slot 6 months back at the rate of 210,000. I love the phone, but my problem is non availability of external memory slot. People are ready to give me 170k if I'm willing to trade the phone. I heard Tecno Phantom 6plus is about 130k in the market.Should I trade Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for Tecno Phantom 6plus? I need your advice.

That will be wisdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Buy/sell Social Media Accounts And What Are The Implications? / Is A Samsung Note 10 Plus Good Enough / FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.