Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) (53233 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop / Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
angry
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Lunagirl(f): 1:10pm On May 15, 2017
Peacetemi:
I could barely grab her accent, but from the little I got;
She accused the Nigerian woman of breaking her jaw and being a slut.

Apparently, this video is "the second part" of the drama.
There was a first part which wasn't caught on camera.
Exactly. The woman didn't just come in and started making a mess. Something happened between them before. She kept addressing her as Cynthia and that she should come out woman to woman, no weapons.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2017
Really

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Orpe7(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2017
They probably sold her an expired product or a fajke product. You know how my brothera from the yeast operate grin
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
Ebal:
WATCH HOW White Woman Destroys Igbo Woman Goods In Her Shop In Dublin

http://ebalsblog..com/2017/05/watch-how-white-woman-destroys-igbo.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6FFmc64V9c[/url]
she sound like a junky . They will get her for criminal damage .
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by eyinjuege: 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Because worse don't happen in your country uhn undecided

Well she's going to be chilling in prison soon. They have a proof

Because we have crazy people in Nigeria doesn't negate the fact that there are also crazy folks in Europe.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2017
grin crack head in search of a black cucumba to suck
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Guestlander: 1:31pm On May 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Lol.. A white shank.
She's damn crazy.

Hapu ya, Ka idi Ekè bia...

What a pity_ immigrant life/Racism, the woman was scared to wrank the white scum, obviously because Grada could turn the case against her.

If it was in Nigeria, that woman and her people would have beaten the hell outta any intruder.

Just see how a shadow looking unarmed white woman is gingering and insulting a Group of black people angry

Anyways, I don't really know the full story, there maybe aspects of this, we don't know. There should be a 1st video or encounter

What exactly provoked the white lady?

Maybe she's just intoxicated with Dublin's Guinness stout grin
Funny Irish accent, rooyi ama Bleep ya up

If it was me, I will surely smack that bitch, or at least get her out of my Shop or restrain her, but I perfectly understand the actions of the Igbo woman, she doesn't want any form of trouble or case.
That's how Nigerians mostly behave Abroad grin grin especially when our papers are still "SHAKING"

Funny but true. I watched it on Facebook and the first thing that struck me was the "apia" thing. The Irish woman was clearly out of control, probably high on some drugs.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

Because we have crazy people in Nigeria doesn't negate the fact that there are also crazy folks in Europe.

Well you were the 1 saying "Their craze is on another level". What did you mean? That it's impossible for such to happen there undecided
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by October1960: 1:35pm On May 15, 2017
Is the white lady Afonja?
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by drnoel: 1:35pm On May 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Lol.. A white shank.
She's damn crazy.

Hapu ya, Ka idi Ekè bia...

What a pity_ immigrant life/Racism, the woman was scared to wrank the white scum, obviously because Grada could turn the case against her.

If it was in Nigeria, that woman and her people would have beaten the hell outta any intruder.

Just see how a shadow looking unarmed white woman is gingering and insulting a Group of black people angry

Anyways, I don't really know the full story, there maybe aspects of this, we don't know. There should be a 1st video or encounter

If it was me, I will surely smack that bitch, or at least get her out of my Shop or restrain her, but I perfectly understand the actions of the Igbo woman, she doesn't want any form of trouble or case.
That's how Nigerians mostly behave Abroad grin grin especially when our papers are still "SHAKING"

If her papers was shaking she won't have a shop unless the shop is not hers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by drnoel: 1:38pm On May 15, 2017
Peacetemi:
I could barely grab her accent, but from the little I got;
She accused the Nigerian woman of breaking her jaw and being a slut.

Apparently, this video is "the second part" of the drama.
There was a first part which wasn't caught on camera.

I didn't need to see the video to deduce what may have happened to get to such a scene. Its usually infidelity so the shop owner is probably doing her Nigerian husband. Don't quote me cos I may be wrong and the video is incomplete

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by NiceBreezeHuh: 1:43pm On May 15, 2017
I watched the 30mins+ video five days ago. Heard 80% of what the woman was saying. Clearly the Igbo guy cheated her. There was a time she said she spent nine years of her life with him. That 4 year old boy is their son and autistic.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by 2shure: 1:43pm On May 15, 2017
Dis 1 na crack head.
She dey say she wan who go fuc am hard
Say last nite nor too name sense
She be wan kiss dah igbo guy wey dey form bouncer for door.
Dis one na lepa.
Lepa can like big dick
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by NiceBreezeHuh: 1:44pm On May 15, 2017
The shop belongs to the guy's sister.
drnoel:

I didn't need to see the video to deduce what may have happened to get to such a scene. Its usually infidelity so the shop owner is probably doing her Nigerian husband. Don't quote me cos I may be wrong and the video is incomplete
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by waledeji(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2017
2shure:
Dis 1 na crack head.
She dey say she wan who go fuc am hard
Say last nite nor too name sense
She be wan kiss dah igbo guy wey dey form bouncer for door.
Dis one na lepa.
Lepa can like big dick

Eebos are now endangered species, they are been attacked everywhere now because of there arrogance and and crime related behaviourssad sad sad
NiceBreezeHuh:
I watched the 30mins+ video five days ago. Heard 80% of what the woman was saying. Clearly the Igbo guy cheated her. There was a time she said she spent nine years of her life with him. That 4 year old boy is autistic.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by serikigoro: 1:47pm On May 15, 2017
If you touch the lady , you may likely go to jail. This is not Nigeria where people beat anybody that offends them up. There are rules to follow if an intruder comes into your business place ABROAD. Theey (shop owners) did the best thing , they ll wait for the police to come.

[/i]

That's how Nigerians mostly behave Abroad grin grin especially when our papers are still "SHAKING" [/quote]
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Mcowubaba: 1:48pm On May 15, 2017
drnoel:

If her papers was shaking she won't have a shop unless the shop is not hers.

Nah......

That depends on what you describe as "Shaking"
The word "shaking" I used has many variations and extensions in this context, you don't know what exactly I have in mind.....So don't assume.

You don't know the new papers/renewal or immigration application(Visa stamp) she could be waiting for, either for her or her dependant/family member
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by isahsalee: 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
She will never go unpunished, the evidences will stand against her. However, it seems the white is suffering some mental deficiency
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 15, 2017
nigeria is a very useless country ,can she do that to an american citizen.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Martinez19(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
NiceBreezeHuh:
I watched the 30mins+ video five days ago. Heard 80% of what the woman was saying. Clearly the Igbo guy cheated her. There was a time she said she spent nine years of her life with him. That 4 year old boy is their son and autistic.
the heart of man is wicked.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Abumustafa1970: 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
I will live and die in naija, a place to be.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Because worse don't happen in your country uhn undecided

Well she's going to be chilling in prison soon. They have a proof
She is not going to prison she will probably get a caution and she knows it, she doesn't give shiit! anyway.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by eyinjuege: 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well you were the 1 saying "Their craze is on another level". What did you mean? That it's impossible for such to happen there undecided

Pls don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
Abumustafa1970:
I will live and die in naija, a place to be.
so because of this video you have made this desicions, okay o! may your wishes come through. grin
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by sukkot: 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
one of the igbo guys is her baby daddy and he abandoned her. thats why she is angry. i think maybe this cynthia woman had a hand in it

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by saudi95: 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
Those Nigerians in Dublin behaves like they were living there illegally, as the Nigerian woman was calling her people to other. cause' if this happen in Uk, the Oyinbo woman families will be sorry for her after London based Nigerian women must have teaching her some senses by calacuta beating.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by drnoel: 2:39pm On May 15, 2017
NiceBreezeHuh:
The shop belongs to the guy's sister.

Are they not one and the same, the guy's sister, shop owner and one being harassed of infidelity? I thought the shop owner was the lady being harassed?
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by win2kwire: 3:44pm On May 15, 2017
The lady is a drug addict,
Most ibo shops around the world are usually also behind the counter drug dealership. They are probably supplying that drug addict.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.