Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) (53229 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop / Welder Scatters 13-Year-Old Worker's Head With Padlock Over N200 Spilled Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 16, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bro i wrote the whatsapp number there because i actually dont care as i add only those i know or otherwise and i think with all my sojourns in life you would have to be better than NIGERIAN POLITHIEVCIANS TO scam me.,that been said..i first relocated to ireland in january and in march settled in so far i think only institutionalised racism they have as it were..and by the way limerick is a very very dangerous county..even irish people warns you about there..imagine as small as the county is they have 4 prisons,drugs and knife fights is the order of the day..if you want to enjoy small counties try tralee,waterford and killarney.,now to housing hummmmmm,very very expensive especially in big cities ..the worst of it all is the requirements of even getting an apartment..some go as far as asking for letter from landlords from the last 5 years..lol,some dont even want kids also..i have lived in so many european countries i can tell you that norway,netherlands and ireland are still the best to me as per tolerance.....now to the immigration issues i really cant say because theirs is centralized everything is done in dublin..i cant really say much about their immigration laws but trust me is one of the most complex have seen.they review every time they deem fit...i think if you get the 1year you could easily extend it..there are several alternates,you can write me an email.(int.thomdarlington26@outlook.com)

Hey bro isn't it interesting that you only moved to Ireland in January and you have become an analytical expert in Irish topic.

Education here is among the best in the world,although quite expensive for non European,Irish people are very welcoming especially their women,however,there could be few especially the uneducated/ignorant ones that would blame the foreigners for their miserable life,the woman on that video represents those on that categories e.g. Uneducated/disadvantaged and probably an addict too,but that's minority,I've lived here since I was a teenager and am in my mid thirties now,yes there's housing crisis right now and its only going to get worst due to the brexit,if you go through my previous posts you'll see posts where I was calling people to come and invest in properties here when it was cheaper,now times are tough for those renting especially in Dublin.

Accommodation,accommodations is the biggest problem here for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
euromilion:

Hey bro isn't it interesting that you only moved to Ireland in January and you have become an analytical expert in Irish topic.

Education here is among the best in the world,although quite expensive for non European,Irish people are very welcoming especially their women,however,there could be few especially the uneducated/ignorant ones that would blame the foreigners for their miserable life,the woman on that video represents those on that categories e.g. Uneducated/disadvantaged and probably an addict too,but that's minority,I've lived here since I was a teenager and am in my mid thirties now,yes there's housing crisis right now and its only going to get worst due to the brexit,if you go through my previous posts you'll see posts where I was calling people to come and invest in properties here when it was cheaper,now times are tough for those renting especially in Dublin.

Accommodation,accommodations is the biggest problem here for now.
bro well said,i mean well said.dublin housing crisis is way out of this world..now am in cork and am staying at a B&B for about 5days now ,because i found a job here,my office gave me a reference letter but i still cant get a place..and am sure u dont want to know how much am paying per/night.have met very nice irish guys/family..but because of my wealth of experience i dont even noticed the disadvantaged ones even if they try so hard to be noticed..lolxxxxx
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bro well said,i mean well said.dublin housing crisis is way out of this world..now am in cork and am staying at a B&B for about 5days now ,because i found a job here,my office gave me a reference letter but i still cant get a place..and am sure u dont want to know how much am paying per/night.have met very nice irish guys/family..but because of my wealth of experience i dont even noticed the disadvantaged ones even if they try so hard to be noticed..lolxxxxx

Well,cork is becoming like Dublin again,many hitecs coys are settling in cork now due to the lack of accommodations in Dublin,so places like cork and Galway are beginning to trieve again.

Will it not be cheaper for you to look for people to share with? E.g. Colleagues or random people.visit daft.ie.

Good luck man.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Mcowubaba: 9:04am On May 17, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bro i wrote the whatsapp number there because i actually dont care as i add only those i know or otherwise and i think with all my sojourns in life you would have to be better than NIGERIAN POLITHIEVCIANS TO scam me.,that been said..i first relocated to ireland in january and in march settled in so far i think only institutionalised racism they have as it were..and by the way limerick is a very very dangerous county..even irish people warns you about there..imagine as small as the county is they have 4 prisons,drugs and knife fights is the order of the day..if you want to enjoy small counties try tralee,waterford and killarney.,now to housing hummmmmm,very very expensive especially in big cities ..the worst of it all is the requirements of even getting an apartment..some go as far as asking for letter from landlords from the last 5 years..lol,some dont even want kids also..i have lived in so many european countries i can tell you that norway,netherlands and ireland are still the best to me as per tolerance.....now to the immigration issues i really cant say because theirs is centralized everything is done in dublin..i cant really say much about their immigration laws but trust me is one of the most complex have seen.they review every time they deem fit...i think if you get the 1year you could easily extend it..there are several alternates,you can write me an email.(int.thomdarlington26@outlook.com)
Wow, thanks for the reply
Funny enough I didn't get a notification, I didn't see a mention. That's strange..
I was actually thinking about why you haven't responded...
I just came to read this thread again, and I saw your reply...

Yeah, the rents are very expensive, I'm actually sponsoring my sister from her Masters degree, she told me she would need approximately €5400 for a year rent, shocked wtf, that's over 2 million Naira just for rent grin..

I always wanted Canada for her, but she doesn't like Canada, for some strange reasons.

I will send a mail for further assistance, thanks.....
I also believe the Public has learnt one or too things from this Public discussion. I always believe in informing the Public audience of my knowledge or experience especially in Travel issues, that's my principle, you would notice that if you go through my posts on travel section..

euromillion, you said you have lived in Ireland almost since teenage years, but I mentioned you to give me more information, you Ignored me.
Only to challenge livefreeordieha, after he replied me.. Very funny cheesy...
euromillion, it will be nice if you could educate me more about what I'm asking....
I don't like sending PMs up and down to people, I always prefer most discussions take place here, so rules will be abided, and many other people can also learn from the wealth of knowledge....
I only send PMs when is highly necessary
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Funny enough I didn't get a notification, I didn't see a mention. That's strange..

Yeah, the rents are very expensive, I'm actually sponsoring my sister from her Masters degree, she told me she would need approximately €5400 for a year rent, shocked wtf, that's over 2 million Naira just for rent grin..

I always wanted Canada for her, but she doesn't like Canada, for some strange reasons.

I also believe the Public has learnt one or too things from this Public discussion. I always believe in informing the Public audience of my knowledge or experience especially in Travel issues, that's my principle, you would notice that if you go through my posts on travel section..

euromillion, you said you have lived in Ireland almost since teenage years, but I mentioned you to give me more information, you Ignored me.
euromillion, it will be nice if you could educate me more about what I'm asking....
I don't like sending PMs up and down to people, I always prefer most discussions take place here, so rules will be abided, and many other people can also learn from the wealth of knowledge....
OK.. Will be expecting your email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

What info do u want?

5400 is small,it can only provide a squalor.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Mcowubaba: 1:03pm On May 17, 2017
euromilion:

What info do u want?

5400 is small,it can only provide a squalor.
Lol, seriously.. She said it was for an Ensuit single room in a student's hostel near her university....

The main information I need, is the immigration laws and how easy is it for a Legitimate Nigeria to settle down and start a living.

After my sister's master degree, I will definitely like her to stay back for the third level graduate program, after that she should be able to secure a work permit?

In simple terms, is it advisable for her to immigrate to Ireland, what are the cons and pros

She doesn't have much experience living abroad, she has only been to London, France, Germany and USA, all were for short durations....

What advise would you give a Nigerian who is coming to Ireland?

Thanks for your expected response
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol, seriously.. She said it was for an Ensuit single room in a student's hostel near her university....

The main information I need, is the immigration laws and how easy is it for a Legitimate Nigeria to settle down and start a living.

After my sister's master degree, I will definitely like her to stay back for the third level graduate program, after that she should be able to secure a work permit?

In simple terms, is it advisable for her to immigrate to Ireland, what are the cons and pros

She doesn't have much experience living abroad, she has only been to London, France, Germany and USA, all were for short durations....

What advise would you give a Nigerian who is coming to Ireland?

Thanks for your expected response

What university is she up for?

As long as she going to classes the visas be renewed,work permit is dependent on the course she chose if in demand,then yes,if not,work permits don't come easy.

Canada is easier IMO.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Mcowubaba: 1:33pm On May 17, 2017
euromilion:

What university is she up for?

As long as she going to classes the visas be renewed,work permit is dependent on the course she chose if in demand,then yes,if not,work permits don't come easy.

Canada is easier IMO.
CIT
Cork Institute of Technology
MA. Human resource Management..

The Master of Arts in Human Resource Management is a two-year Level 9 programme. This Level 9, MA, allows graduates to apply for advanced level membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, CIPD, and will aid them as their career progresses to strategic roles in organisations.

I know the have Critical work employment and classes of work permit applications, like every other country.

And I know IT courses and Health Courses are in more demand

She refused to go to Canada, I was resident in BC, Victoria last year.

How welcoming are the Irish?
Is it advisable for her to still come over?

Thanks
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by ttmacoy: 1:53pm On May 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TasVsWMCIZs

If you watch the full video not the edited version, it looks like the guy married her and after he got his papers dumped her with their disabled son hence her anger.

Mcowubaba:
Lol.. A white shank.
She's damn crazy.

Hapu ya, Ka idi Ekè bia...

What a pity_ immigrant life/Racism, the woman was scared to wrank the white scum, obviously because Garda could turn the case against her.

If it was in Nigeria, that woman and her people would have beaten the hell outta any intruder.

Just see how a shadow looking unarmed white woman is gingering and insulting a Group of black people angry

Anyways, I don't really know the full story, there maybe aspects of this, we don't know. There should be a 1st video or encounter

What exactly provoked the white lady?

Maybe she's just intoxicated with Dublin's Guinness stout grin
Funny Irish accent, rooyi ama Bleep ya up

If it was me, I will surely smack that bitch, or at least get her out of my Shop or restrain her, but I perfectly understand the actions of the Igbo woman, she doesn't want any form of trouble or case.
That's how Nigerians mostly behave Abroad grin grin especially when our papers are still "SHAKING"
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

CIT
Cork Institute of Technology
MA. Human resource Management..

The Master of Arts in Human Resource Management is a two-year Level 9 programme. This Level 9, MA, allows graduates to apply for advanced level membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, CIPD, and will aid them as their career progresses to strategic roles in organisations.

I know the have Critical work employment and classes of work permit applications, like every other country.

And I know IT courses and Health Courses are in more demand

She refused to go to Canada, I was resident in BC, Victoria last year.

Our welcoming are the Irish?
Is it advisable for her to still come over?

Thanks

I live in Dublin,Cork is way cheaper and more welcoming than in Dublin,Irish in general are very welcoming people.

She'll be fine,if she's lucky she may find a coy that will sponsor her thru work permit.

Ireland is a beautiful country with beautiful souls,well mannered and very respectful people,although many don't trust Nigerians,once they know you are Nigerian they withdrew a little bit,but after a while they got to know you and they'll come around,I've nothing but admirations for the Irish they're the best people that I've ever seen in my life,even though I am well travelled.

Be warned,if she comes here with the mentality that you displayed on your first post here,then she's a gonner.

Hope these help.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Mcowubaba: 3:00pm On May 17, 2017
euromilion:

I live in Dublin,Cork is way cheaper and more welcoming than in Dublin,Irish in general are very welcoming people.

She'll be fine,if she's lucky she may find a coy that will sponsor her thru work permit.

Ireland is a beautiful country with beautiful souls,well mannered and very respectful people,although many don't trust Nigerians,once they know you are Nigerian they withdrew a little bit,but after a while they got to know you and they'll come around,I've nothing but admirations for the Irish they're the best people that I've ever seen in my life,even though I am well travelled.

Be warned,if she comes here with the mentality that you displayed on your first post here,then she's a gonner.

Hope these help.
Thanks a lot sir...
Don't mind me and my first post.

My short stay in Ireland (Limerick) wasn't favorable at all, that's like my worst travel experience, that's the very first time I visited a Police Station (Garda Siochana in Ireland) in any Western country, with regards to settling a case angry
Believe me, it wasn't a joke, it was a damn serious problem, which I sincerely had nothing to do with.

Sir, I even got a lawyer, it sounds funny now, but I actually went through hell. Never experienced such in my life even back in Nigeria...

Okay my last questions are
1) how good is the job market (employment opportunities) for Nigerian immigrants

2) The Garda officers I met in Limerick, were freaks (no offense), I hope the are not all like that angry cheesy

I have lived in different western Countries for Lengthy periods of time, so I'm use to the cultural differences, and stereotype. It's not new to me...

Thanks for your continued response
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 17, 2017
ttmacoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TasVsWMCIZs

If you watch the full video not the edited version, it looks like the guy married her and after he got his papers dumped her with their disabled son hence her anger.

Thank you for posting this,having seen this full video,I came to the conclusion that she was wrong,but the black people falsely in prisoned her which contravened the section 4 of Irish criminal act ,you can't hold anyone against their will,except if you are licensed to do so,which these black people are not.

I can actually defend her and win damages for her.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Thanks a lot sir...
Don't mind me and my first post.

My short stay in Ireland (Limerick) wasn't favorable at all, that's like my worst travel experience, that's the very first time I visited a Police Station (Garda Siochana in Ireland) in any Western country, with regards to settling a case angry
Believe me, it wasn't a joke, it was a damn serious problem, which I sincerely had nothing to do with.

Sir, I even got a lawyer, it sounds funny now, but I actually went through hell. Never experienced such in my life even back in Nigeria...

Okay my last questions are
1) how good is the job market (employment opportunities) for Nigerian immigrants

2) The Garda officers I met in Limerick, were freaks (no offense), I hope the are not all like that angry cheesy

I have lived in different western Countries for Lengthy periods of time, so I'm use to the cultural differences, and stereotype. It's not new to me...

Thanks for your continued response

Do you mind sharing your story?over here the Gardi's have no power,their job is to take note of incidents and send it to the dpp and from there the court takes over before a judge.

Anyway,there's equal opportunities here,if you have the right qualifications and references,all my African friends are professionals.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
Jostico:
Make she shine for her country by the way come back home
you don't know d full story so don't judge...use ur MB n watch d video stop being stingy....his Igbo husband f*cked up big time.
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Mcowubaba: 5:11pm On May 17, 2017
euromilion:

Do you mind sharing your story?over here the Gardi's have no power,their job is to take note of incidents and send it to the dpp and from there the court takes over before a judge.

Anyway,there's equal opportunities here,if you have the right qualifications and references,all my African friends are professionals.
It's a very long story, and a bit confidential, I am not so free to share it publicly.

I can send you a Pm to explain further if you want that information?

Yes, I know the Gardi's have limited power, but the case directly involved them....

I don't really know much about their justice system or procedures, I only stayed there (Limerick) for FEW DAYS, as I have been saying...

It wasn't even up to a WEEK... I was resident in llford, London as at then, so it was just a brief visit....

I can send you a Pm to explain what happened, if you want?

Thanks once again, in absence of any other information, I'm very grateful for the time and effort you put into answering my queries.
If my sister later succeeds in moving to Ireland, on her graduation I will surely be Present in Ireland, or I may even visit there before the completion of her program..

And I will be happy to grab a beer with you, that's if you drink wink
Thanks....
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

It's a very long story, and a bit confidential, I am not so free to share it publicly.

I can send you a Pm to explain further if you want that information?

Yes, I know the Gardi's have limited power, but the case directly involved them....

I don't really know much about their justice system or procedures, I only stayed there (Limerick) for FEW DAYS, as I have been saying...

It wasn't even up to a WEEK... I was resident in llford, London as at then, so it was just a brief visit....

I can send you a Pm to explain what happened, if you want?

Thanks once again, in absence of any other information, I'm very grateful for the time and effort you put into answering my queries.
If my sister later succeeds in moving to Ireland, on her graduation I will surely be Present in Ireland, or I may even visit there before the completion of her program..

And I will be happy to grab a beer with you, that's if you drink wink
Thanks....

You're welcome and I'll be available for a drink anytime,I wish your sister very best of success in her goals.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
Excuzeme:

Surprised that you did not see that the irish slut was holding a sharp object in her right hand?
Review the video again and if you listen carefully, you will hear her saying "Lets do it without weapons, see..l am throwing the weapon down".

Thing is, most of this irish scumbags are high on Cocaine, when in this state.
Again, stabbings are the primary cause of irish death and they are so vengeful that l think not fighting her was the right thing tso do.

Though, l am surprised that the Police did not arrive in al those time she was destroying the property of others.

She could be charged for criminal damage but the probability of her getting sentenced is almost nil as irish Judges are known to also be very partial towards their own.

Her legs are so thin, l suspect she has HIV already! grin grin
So what will a 'sane person' be doing with a cocaine scumbag who probably has HIV? I mean clearly you have to have some business with such for them to come trash your shop like that
Re: White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Lol.. A white shank.
She's damn crazy.

Hapu ya, Ka idi Ekè bia...

What a pity_ immigrant life/Racism, the woman was scared to wrank the white scum, obviously because Garda could turn the case against her.

If it was in Nigeria, that woman and her people would have beaten the hell outta any intruder.

Just see how a shadow looking unarmed white woman is gingering and insulting a Group of black people angry

Anyways, I don't really know the full story, there maybe aspects of this, we don't know. There should be a 1st video or encounter

What exactly provoked the white lady?

Maybe she's just intoxicated with Dublin's Guinness stout grin
Funny Irish accent, rooyi ama Bleep ya up

If it was me, I will surely smack that bitch, or at least get her out of my Shop or restrain her, but I perfectly understand the actions of the Igbo woman, she doesn't want any form of trouble or case.
That's how Nigerians mostly behave Abroad grin grin especially when our papers are still "SHAKING"
maybe the Biafran woman duped her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Music Promoter Shares Girlfriend’s Nude On Social Media / Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.