Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

MAGENTO Developer Needed For Order Management - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / MAGENTO Developer Needed For Order Management (920 Views)

Why AWS Serves As The Best Choice For Magento Cloud Hosting / Best Nigeria Payment Gateway For Your Magento Store / Creating Custom Shipping For Nigeria With Magento (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAGENTO Developer Needed For Order Management by Oyedey4u(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2017
The store already exists with opencart but we need the robustness of magento for b2b and b2c.

I need an existing website rebuilt with MAGENTO

STORE REQUIREMENT ON MAGENTO
1. setup a Magento website with B2B and B2C functionality. (sell direct to customers and also have other field shops or outlets)

2. Each of your field store and retail outlets will have their store on a subdomain so that they can manage their store details online (this is B2B).

3. With the B2B platform I can easily monitor stock for each field store and receive orders from the store so that I can increase their inventory through a order process that will generate invoice.

4. I have the ability to monitor orders, stock or inventory.

5. I can also have a quick overview of products returned from different outlets through a return and refund processes from my main dashboard.

The aspect of the return is very integral

All the above process has been done overtime manually with ms excel. we are looking at automating the processing of order, inventory, receipt and return management.

If you can do this job, kindly contact me on whatsapp +234. 809, 863, 2043.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Desktop?,why Not Be A Guru In Web Design And Other Ict Proggrammin / Need To Open The File / How To Make OTP System Using Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.