Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

A Boy Got Raped At School While A Girl Smile On The Foreground. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Boy Got Raped At School While A Girl Smile On The Foreground. (1234 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday / Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Got Raped At School While A Girl Smile On The Foreground. by mypulus: 11:37pm On May 06, 2017
A photo surfaced on Facebook last Friday that shows a student being forced at gunpoint to perform MouthAction on a group of boys in an alley.
A smiling young girl is seen in the foreground of the photo in selfie position.
Behind the girl in the narrow red-bricked alley, a boy wearing a blue t-shirt can be seen on his knees, his back toward the camera, with his face in the crotch of a boy who we suspect to be the capon of the group, standing over him. The boy is wearing a white t-shirt and with his right hand is pointing a handgun at his victim kneeling before him. His left hand is in a controlling position on the back of the victim’s ...
READ MORE; https://city-gist..com.ng/2017/05/a-boy-got-raped-at-school.html

SEE PICTURE.
Re: A Boy Got Raped At School While A Girl Smile On The Foreground. by Dalastically: 11:40pm On May 06, 2017
Please ladies am available for rape, please come and rape me biko.. Ladies only. grin
Guys if I see you na die o.

One blow, 7 die, 3 burial grin

1 Like

Re: A Boy Got Raped At School While A Girl Smile On The Foreground. by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 06, 2017
Dalastically:
Please ladies am available for rape, please come and rape me biko.. Ladies only. grin

lol
Re: A Boy Got Raped At School While A Girl Smile On The Foreground. by Crownadex(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2017
Dalastically:

You won't mind , even they're carrying HIV positive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Accuses Zari Hassan Of Cheating… She Responds! / Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This / Ini Edo's Hip Looks One-sided And Bigger In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.