Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,146 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This (1235 Views)

Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This by randieboy: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2017

It was her first public outing since penultimate week when news of their separation first surfaced online last week. But, the estranged couple is yet to issue any statement on the matter.

Sources close to the couple say they no longer live together.
The Tinsel star, Iretiola, has since moved into a new apartment in Anthony Village area of Lagos, living far away from her veteran broadcaster and actor husband and children.

While the reason for their break-up is still unclear, a source said Patrick and Ireti ended their relationship after thoughtful consideration and have chosen to remain friends.

According to some of their colleagues who worked with the duo while in NTA, many expressed surprise at this development.

Read more: http://amore.ng/divorce-actress-ireti-doyle-spotted-without-wedding-ring/

Although the couple had not been stepping out together, before rumors of the separation spread, not a few could have guessed that the union was troubled.
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This by Came: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Madam, you wan marry another man at 50years old abi wetin carry you comot for your husband house at this age... Na wa oooooo.... You fall my hand ooooo .Hmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This by pzphoto(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This by segebase(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2017
E ya
Re: Actress Ireti Doyle Divorced? See This by praizmedia(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2017
divorce ke

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Cousin, Natasha Otedola Graduates College / Billionaire Daughter Oyin Adenuga Looks Classy As She Rocks A Fascinator (pics) / Check Out Throwback Picture Flavour And Zoro And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.