Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For (1098 Views)

Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by tugar(m): 6:07am On May 07, 2017
I was wondering what is going on in marriages this time, I picked a diary and decides to check the contents, to my greatest surprise I came across where the lady gives a date that she made up her mind to live and care for her children and don't care what happens to the husband anymore. nairalanders what's the husbands fate?
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by youngest85(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2017
Water melon
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by SirVintageCock: 6:11am On May 07, 2017
It all boils down to loyalty.
With all the stories flying upandan about marital disloyalty between husband and wife I wouldn't blame anybody who thinks outside the box at the initial stage.
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by teemy(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2017
it could have been caused by the man or husband or both. when love is strained it shifts to the next available person and mostly for women are the kids. a woman's online pictures are mostly shows where her heart is,
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by eyinjuege: 7:56am On May 07, 2017
What do you mean by what's his fate?

If he's so bothered by his wife's care and attention, he should talk to her na.

I'm not sure why she decided to not 'care' about the husband, but has he behaved in a manner showing her she cannot rely on him?

Anyway, his fate is in his hands.
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by Topxcel: 8:49am On May 07, 2017
D couple need to come together and talk over d whole issue.God give every couple wisdom to settle their differences
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by lilmax(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2017
no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by sisisioge: 11:14am On May 07, 2017
What were you doing snooping in her diary.? The guy should adjust himself.
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by Nobody: 11:53am On May 07, 2017
op what fate are you talking about?
what if
the husband must have already taken responsibility for his happiness probably has side chicks and enjoying his life. the wife noticing she has been worrying herself for things she cannot change decided to be responsible for her own happiness by transferring her love to her kids who naturally love her back. isn't it a win win situation for both of them?

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by baby124: 2:05pm On May 07, 2017
This is the husband. Lol. Instead of you to change your ways, you are here looking for ideas to get what you don't deserve. LOL.
Re: When A Woman Decides That It's Only The Children She'll Care For by tugar(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2017
baby124:
This is the husband. Lol. Instead of you to change your ways, you are here looking for ideas to get what you don't deserve. LOL.

whose husband? I don't pray for such but if it happens ,they're still my children so let her care for them!

(1) (Reply)

If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? / Man Builds A House For Widow In Anambra (Photos) / Women Have Been Cunny Right From The Days Of Eve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.