Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,174 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Keke Napep - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Keke Napep (316 Views)

Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS / Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture / 20 TVS Keke Napep Available For Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep by chaairman: 12:04pm On May 07, 2017
Hello

I am thinking of starting to ride keke napep to make money.

Can someone tell me please how much drivers can make daily?
How much of what they make goes towards buying petrol for the tricycle?
How many kilometers per day they drive? How many hours of work? How much income is generated monthly?

Thank you and God bless you
Re: Keke Napep by chijohn42k2(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2017
chaairman:
Hello

I am thinking of starting to ride keke napep to make money.

Can someone tell me please how much drivers can make daily?
How much of what they make goes towards buying petrol for the tricycle?
How many kilometers per day they drive? How many hours of work? How much income is generated monthly?

Thank you and God bless you
Keke business is good but those men called Union ave make it to be like hell as in u ave to pay 2k for tout b4 u will get ur own some park in Lagos pay below that. 6am to 10pm,1200 to 1400# for petrol it depends with the model of the tricycle, u can realizes 5k to 3k depends on ur experience in d business.

(1) (Reply)

2014 Kia Sportage. Superclean; Full Option! / Toks Toyota Camry 2010 Model For 4.7m (negotiateable) / sold, 2013 Toyota Camry Le Toks @ 5.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.