Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS (64659 Views)

Man Tied Keke Napep To A Stake In Lagos - Picture / Ifeanyi Nnamdi Okafor Built The Electric Keke Napep 'Made In Aba' (Photos) / What Is The Price Of A New Keke Napep (tricycle) Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by AlphLukau: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Welcome to Lagos!

Guy just join uber and taxi-fly some no get this level of grove lol...

Omo i go like ride in this keke oo, the guy is very creative and considerate

WATCH VIDEO: https://soundaza.com/check-this-out-keke-napep-with-big-electric-fan-and-and-video-player-spotted-in-lagos-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by AlphLukau: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by nobisgod: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Madness. Next level loading...1%. I blame buhari for this.

10 Likes

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by iammo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2019

Isnt keke meant to travel short distance from point A to B?? I hope he doesnt ware off his engine and alternator before completing payment of his microfinance hire purchase loan

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by itspzpics(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
cheesy wink smiley
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hustle in the Next Level mode.
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by vanida6: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
This year heat no be here ooh grin

9 Likes

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Go and get a better camera phone op, and stop disgracing yourself here.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by GistmoreNG: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
cool
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
And he never pay the hire purchase finish.What if Desmond Elliot say he no wan continue with the hire purchase and he won collect his Keke napep back nko?

6 Likes

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Teewhy2: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
In this our country, if you know allow yourself or make yourself happy nobody will.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by decatalyst(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
With all these useless and senseless packaging the Keke go still dey queue before he load eim turn.

Even passenger no go stay/pass their bus stop because of the unnecessary poo up there!

Dude will just wear out the engine/battery...being use to power that fan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by olayemioshiyemi: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Eko for show !
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Annibel(f): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
This guy really mean business. But he should be careful because that tablet he uses as tv can be stolen. For latest free browsing and tech update visit CCnaija,com

2 Likes

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by luvyaself95(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
This dude Too get sense na
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Gabson001(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
He say i no need benz before i flex nah.. Who is with me??

5 Likes

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Deborachi(f): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Amazing cheesy
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by INTROVERT1: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Stay updated, get your affordable MTN data from us.

Check my signature for detail
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by PrinzCarter(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice one oya let us enter

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by AleAirHub(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
I will double my fare price for this creative idea.
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Qssolarworld: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
vanida6:
This year heat no be here ooh grin

Get a solar system setup in your home/office.
it's affordable.
We can help you with that, just check our Sig.
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by sauceEEP(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
What sort of camera phone is this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Brazil2018(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Na them be dat oooo
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Goovo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
HenryDion:
Go and get a better camera phone op, and stop disgracing yourself here.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by NotBeenPaid: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2019

Very Very extremely poorest camera quality.

Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by JubrilBuhari: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aba in action!
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Meekmusa: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
not only the guy I think

I think they should be upto 20 that operate keke business under the name #icooperate keke guy.
they've really established themselves in the business and they've been well known in the area
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Dacronym(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Innovative Innovation! cheesy

Y'all Support my Own Initiative too pls See Siggy smiley
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by omoteacher(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

He is killing the engine and the battery. What is the need for the fan when every part looks open ? 4 imaginary doors !
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by Dacronym(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Very Very extremely poorest camera quality.

SS From a VIDEO boss
Re: Keke Napep With Big Electric Fan And And Video Player - Spotted In Lagos - PICS by braveboy64(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
AND YOU ARE TELLING ME NO MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing / 10 Reasons Why You Must Sell Your Cars with Us. / 1962 Ferrari Abandoned For 40Years Sold For ₦55M In The U.k.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.