Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Who's A Thief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's A Thief (237 Views)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Is Pastor Kumuyi A Thief / Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's A Thief by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 07, 2017
SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2017
WHO IS A THIEF?
READ MALACHI 3:7-12
MEMORISE: “Return to Me, and I will return to you," says the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 3:7b)

A commercial bus travelling to the eastern Nigeria from Lagos, was stopped by a gang of thieves on the highway. The gang leader ordered them out of the bus, and to form a single line. With gun in his hand and dreadful appearance, he asked in a thunderous voice, “Who among you paid his/her tithes last Sunday”. Only two out of fourteen fearfully raised their hands. He later separated the two and let them go freely. He said to the others, “You stole God’s money. We steal men’s money. Who is then the thief? Anyway, we are here to collect God’s money you stole.”
God, in the book of Malachi 3:8 says, Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! You are a thief, if you failed to pay your tithes. You are not only robing God, but also you are robbing your destiny.
Tithing is enormously rewarding (Mal 3:10). It opens the floodgates of heaven (material, financial, spiritual, developmental, relational, etc. resources) to you. Its blessings come not in small measures. It prevents devourers from visiting you. It defends you against every form of calamities. Also, it prevents spiritual and otherwise miscarriages, i.e. your vision will come to realities.
If you fail to pay your tithes, you are a thief. It opens door to Satan, the master robber (Jn 10:10a) to steal your blessings. For you not to miss the benefits of tithing, pay yours always, without grumbling.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Oh Lord, give me the grace to faithfully pay my tithes always.
2. Lord, I will never default in paying my tithes. Please silence every devourer in my life, family and work, in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, deliver every Christian being brainwashed against tithing, by false, self-seeking heretics.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Corinthians 11 - 12

(1) (Reply)

You Are Directed / Kumuyi Converted ~5000, The Best You Can Do Is Say Sheeple / He's Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.