Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page (560 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / 2017/2018 Post UTME. How To Calculate Your Post Utme Scores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by hercatonchires(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2017
Most people would have pondered why their post(s) don't make front page. It gets more frustrating when you feel your gist is very catchy. There are several reasons and they include but not limited to the following :

* Your chosen subject or topic isn't attractive enough.
Have you opened a post and upon opening it, you get disappointed by its content? Need I remind you that your subject is the first moment of truth a visitor gets, the second moment of truth is what determines if they'll comment or just view. Try finding interesting topics that are irresistible.

* Your subject is irrelevant. There are certain things that are trending, you might want to find something related to'em. Imagine talking of Christmas in May sad

* In Nigeria, everything requires connection. Perhaps you are new at this. The moderators don't know you, and your post ain't spectacular. They'll just move on. You'd be surprised some dryer stuff make FP in ur stead. Sorry, welcome to 9ja.

* Most viewers prefer opening threads with attachments (videos and pictures). If you are being too academic, you might not get so many views, let alone make FP.

* How many followers do you have, how many people do you follow?
Your friends could help ma your post go viral, and eventually make front page. For instance, I have come across threads where someone views and his/her comment is as simple as " cc lalasticala"

If you adhere to these tips and dey don't work, don't feel depressed.
Why? Coz none of my posts has ever made front page. I'm glad you spared some of your time though smiley

Good luck in your quest in making front page.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by abatisegun: 5:33pm On May 07, 2017
All these may b d reasons my topics never made front page

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by scarwiz(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2017
true taik
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by divinehand2003(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2017
Chai

I pray I make frontpage one day. That day will be thanksgiving
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by Otulord(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
Hope say dis one go mak front page

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by hercatonchires(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2017
Otulord:
Hope say dis one go mak front page

Even if it was meant to make FP, #3 will mitigate
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by Otulord(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2017
hercatonchires:

Even if it was meant to make FP, #3 will mitigate
Op gt connections nah
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Post Doesn't Make Front Page by hercatonchires(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
Otulord:

Op gt connections nah

That's not what I meant. What I'm saying is, going at the moderators is enuf reason not to make front page

(1) (Reply)

Maths Whatsapp Tutoring / Neco 2017 Computer Answers / Infinix X600 Note For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.