Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding (50166 Views)

Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by ebusfav: 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
A Twitter user and a Nigerian designer, @nini_ilobi, has taken to the social media platform to reveal how her late dad came in form of her younger brother, to support her during her wedding that was held recently.

According to the beautiful bride, her younger brother wore an agbada with her dad's face on it, and it really did make her feel like he (her dad), was present throughout her wedding ceremony.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/brides-brother-wear-agbada-with-their.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 07, 2017
undecided
How old is this girl shocked shocked
If
Her younger brother looks like Jaja of Opobo's chief priest.

Meanwhile the guy on blue cap in the 4th picture is like

"Of all the girls in the world why did Broda marry this old meat with flat yansh"

I dedicate my FTC to Arsene Wenger for humiliating José Mourinho.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by MhissBelva(f): 6:37pm On May 07, 2017
Eeyah

Beautiful bride

6 Likes

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by SUPERPACK: 6:38pm On May 07, 2017
i am nt understanding, sombori help

4 Likes

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by aycorporat(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2017
Awakening memories... This shows the close affinity between the girl child and their dads. May we all experience the joy of our children on the day of their celebration

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
She looks beautiful
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by GeneralOjukwu: 9:23pm On May 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

What if Papa's ghost appears?

If the mouth smiles... na to pick race! Chineke! shocked

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 07, 2017
Awww. cry
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by nairaman66(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
Drama
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by awoo47: 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
Ehya so sweet embarassed i wanna cry but hw e take concern us angry

5 Likes

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Beesluv: 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
Eeya
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
Good for them
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by mokaflex(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by bigsmoke2(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
Orishirishi
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Flexherbal(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by malenko01(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
so cool
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by baike: 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
I OK let hear something pls
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Victornezzar: 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
SUPERPACK:
i am nt understanding, sombori help
sleep and wake up
u will understand better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Benbisco(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Good for them

Abi o! Whatever makes them happy is allowed.
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2017
DAT dude is her YOUNGER brother shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by baike: 9:29pm On May 07, 2017
and I hear she said her father came in the form of ur younger brother pls I don't understand
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by arryjosh(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2017
toh
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by ALAYORMII: 9:30pm On May 07, 2017
Pretty Bride

1 Like

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by emeijeh(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2017
Why the pops come get indian face?

6 Likes

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 07, 2017
Benbisco:

Abi o! Whatever makes them happy is allowed.
I can't come and be frying beans for them
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Laple0541(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2017
See mentality? hope she is ok!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
Her brother looks like Jaja of Opobo's chief priest.

"Of all the girls in the world why did Broda marry this one with flat yansh"

I am a Chelsea fan but which one is humiliating ?

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by cyojunior1(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided Her brother looks like Jaja of Opobo's chief priest.

"Of all the girls in the world why did Broda marry this one with flat yansh"

Kai wetin ur dey see no be play. O o o
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Dottore: 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by salaboiz(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
A plot of land... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding by Ahmadgani(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
Her younger FATHER donning the face of her grand father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anuoluwapo Adebanjo Designed Queen Elizabeth’s 90th Birthday Cake / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster / The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.