Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (12758 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
1. PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
"The ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental."
Any thing you can perceive, both with your physical senses and other-senses (things above what your eyes, ears, skin...can perceive). ALL is Mental, Mind. What is the nature of Mind? Mind is ETHERIC, MALLEABLE. Your THOUGHTS is a carrier of your mind (that is why on this plane, MAN rules. MAN thinks), since ALL is MIND, and INTER-CONNECTED, CREATION really starts from YOUR MIND! Your thoughts, which carries embeded informations, seeds from your MIND goes out to The Universe with these. What you get back in return is many times what you sent out. Work on your mind, make it aware of your desires (yes, it lives), you will see your thoughts taking the form of your mind and in the long run, manifesting in your life.

As we go further, the light will shine brighter.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 1:20pm On May 19, 2017
2. PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
"As above, so below; as below so above."

Please note that "ABOVE" in the Spiritual Sense, is not skyward or high up in the sky. Spiritually, ABOVE is INNER. The HIGHER you go INSIDE, the closer you get to your SPIRIT CORE. In manifesting, your BELOW (your physical reality) has to be a reflection of your ABOVE. In the Principle of mentalism, we know that The Mind is malleable. Your ABOVE, wherein sits your MIND needs to be infused with what you desire to be your reality. If you desire to be happy, let happiness fill your above and you definitely see it reflected in your below.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Jennyspirit: 1:47pm On May 19, 2017
chalantmike:

yhur situation is both psychological and spiritual, let me paint a scenario for yhu, right now yhur like a person that has been injured, yhur protecting yhur wound, and bidding it,while avoiding any scenario of it been re-inflicted ,two things are yhur trigger Benin n family, so yhur giving in to yhur self preservative instinct, problem with this instinct is it doesn't solve the problem only masks it.

psychologically yhud benefit well from therapy, it will help yhu open that wound, so it can heal.yhu have to face it, and tell yhurself the truth, in every one of those scenarios that has impact the way yhu relate with those triggers.

understand two things.
1.there is nothing yhu could have done differently, neither is there any way things would have turned out.

2.yhu can not control have everybody, or situations impact yhu, yhu can only control yhur response, pick yhur response rightly and very thing else would fall in place.

go into meditation, re-live yhur past again, see yhurself in it, walk through, let yhur heart raise,re-live the emotion then let it go.
be willing to open up and talk about Buh also be patient with yhurself cause it will take time.

DO NOT TAKE/MISTAKE THIS PERSONALITY YHU HAVE ON, RIGHT NOW FOR YHUR REAL SELF,YHUR NOT REALLY YHURSELF, YHUR ON DEFENCE, YHUR IN hiding AND IN SELF PRESERVATIVE MODE. yhur real self is who yhu were before the trauma ,when yhu still see people in positive light.aim to be that person.

Spiritually
yhu need a spirit guild, yhu need a relationship with the universe.
a spirit guild would take yhu on a journey through life, yhu will learn,yhu will hurt,Buh yhu will grow and heal. I must warn yhu it will dump yhu in exactly that same trauma that created those triggers in past, to see how yhu fare.

A relationship with the universe, will make yhu realize yhu are not alone, yhu never were, the All seeing eyes is representation of that, the is like a mother, it guilds, it direct,it feels and it teaches. yhu will learn trust, and how to give up,surrender yhur power to the one greater than yhu, by giving up yhur power yhu gain more power.

Luke 17:33
"Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it."

Ecclesiastic 11:1
"Send your bread on the surface of the waters, for after many days you may find it."

Patience is key,be thankful for everything.. a spirit guild would benefit yhu greatly cause he will help yhu change from inside out,he will teach many things. yhur dream pattern will change,that I can promise yhu, yhud be come happier and fuller.

if yhu want a spirit guild all yhu need do is ASk, no ritual,no spell,just ask.

from personal experience, let me predict yhu have a well developed empathy, empathy is a form of psychic, emotional based psychic,that would account for why yhur self preservation instincts are dominating. I know it accounts for mine.

some people have gone through,similar ordels,some even worst than yhuve gone through,yet without therapy, or all this bullshit spiritual mombo jumbo,they seem fine, still happy, optimistic, wonder why ?.

I recounted my ordeal to a friend, he told me about a friend who went through similar problem, in a week, he was fine, relating with everyone like nothing happened, eventually everyone forgot about it.

it is that magnitude of pain that yhu feel, that's what yhur trying to avoid,Buh its what yhu should accept, allow yhurself more,allow yhurself be vulnerable, the same propensity for weakness that yhu have is the same for strength, yhur as soft as yhur hard,yhur also as hard as yhur soft, so don't be scared or shy either point, they're dual point on the same rod.

sorry for the long epistle and possible errors.

on behalf of the universe I say sorry.

Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
3. PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."
That chair you are sitting on, that feels solid is really vibrating. Nothing is at rest, even in physical reality. From ABOVE to BELOW, every thing is in constant vibration. Vibration is greater from ABOVE and becomes less BELOW (think Gas to Solid states of water). In manifesting, as we know starts from ABOVE, always know that vibration is essential. The OP has covered some methods to do this from the SPIRIT level, but tricky part where many stop at is CONDENSING your vibration accordingly. Bringing it to Physical Reality. CRYSTALIZING it in your reality. To elaborate, after going into my INNER SELF to create a happy consciousness, raising my vibrations to the state of happiness, even sending out thoughts of happiness and believing I will receive more than I have sent out. I still need to crystalize by WALKING in happiness. This is a conscious endeavor which you will engage in your awake state, yes, The Universe gives you in return many folds as you have sent out, but know that you ALWAYS have to GUARD them while in you WAKING state. It is your job, nobody can do it for you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 19, 2017
tracrbloc:

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."
That chair you are sitting on, that feels solid is really vibrating. Nothing is at rest, even in physical reality. From ABOVE to BELOW, every thing is in constant vibration. Vibration is greater from ABOVE and becomes less BELOW (think Gas to Solid states of water). In manifesting, as we know starts from ABOVE, always know that vibration is essential. The OP has covered some methods to do this from the SPIRIT level, but tricky part where many stop at is CONDENSING your vibration accordingly. Bringing it to Physical Reality. CRYSTALIZING it in your reality. To elaborate, after going into my INNER SELF to create a happy consciousness, raising my vibrations to the state of happiness, even sending out thoughts of happiness and believing I will as I have sent out. I still need to crystalize by WALKING in happiness. This is a conscious which you will engage in your awake state, yes, The Universe gives you in return many folds as you have sent out, but know that you ALWAYS have to GUARD them while in you WAKING state. It is your job, nobody can do it for you.

You are doing great, I am sure many are benefiting from your input.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by NairalandSARS: 6:16pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Great sir Billyonaire, you have been a source of inspiration to some of us here. I really will love to learn more from you.
Mind if send a pm?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 19, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Great sir Billyonaire, you have been a source of inspiration to some of us here. I really will love to learn more from you.
Mind if send a pm?

I will be fully online tomorrow, been pretty busy lately. Will mention you when I get online.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
I had an unexpected visit from my fiancee and she wanted us to go see a movie. I just got back home and I am so tired. I promise to continue tommorrow . Good night guys.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am just following your footsteps. Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by NairalandSARS: 10:30am On May 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

I will be fully online tomorrow, been pretty busy lately. Will mention you when I get online.
Good morning sir,
still awaiting your mention.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by djgrafiti(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Billy u are the bomb....pls where did u learn all these stuffs,I want to learn too.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by felictorx: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Is there how one can avert negative dreams?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by kkins25(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oga billyonaire is busy with biafra ohhh!!
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
kkins25:
Oga billyonaire is busy with biafra ohhh!!
What else ?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by kkins25(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hahaha.. Nothin much.. Mr billyonaire the biafra avenger.. Been following ur comments on biafra threads... SS/SE has one gallant soldier.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
kkins25:
Hahaha.. Nothin much.. Mr billyonaire the biafra avenger.. Been following ur comments on biafra threads... SS/SE has one gallant soldier.

hahahahaha, catching fun with them. They always threaten us with war as if we are cowards. I hate when people try to threaten the others with genocide. Thinking about it makes me sad, cos I know how hard I change roofs of my house in the village like every 5 years due to acid rain caused my gas flaring and people who live far away from the epicenter of these pollution still threaten us with war.

That is nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by kkins25(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

hahahahaha, catching fun with them. They always threaten us with war as if we are cowards. I hate when people try to threaten the others with genocide. Thinking about it makes me sad, cos I know how hard I change roofs of my house in the village like every 5 years due to acid rain caused my gas flaring and people who live far away from the epicenter of these pollution still threaten us with war.

That is nonsense.
Yes!! Its disheartening.. I who stays in d north dosent even want ti hear dat word "war". God forbid...
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by richardbrandy: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
wow billyonaire am your silent follower trust me you've got lot of em thanks for this i have questions butvi don't know how to reach you
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by felictorx: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Goddys:
@ Billy...I had to start from page one to be abreast of the information shared here..As a matter of fact, you have my absolute audience here. My last shift to higher dimension altered my consciousness in an unimaginable way. As for the Churches you mentioned, I attest to your word they operate in 7th dimension realm other than one church you also mentioned which I believe operate in the highest dimension above all other churches all over the world. I'm speaking from practical experience and not from a religious one.
If you must go to this particular church with any dirty thing or mindset, you are on your own like Billy said. That Church is The Lord's Chosen. Thoughts materialize at a short notice there after the general prayer..Looking at my past and where I am now, it's unbelievable.
I suspended going to church for sometime now to have a neutral mind that will aid my personal search for the Source of all things. With what you revealed, I think I needed to manifest some desires and will be in Church on Sunday.
Let all be warned... If you go to some churches with evil pasts and deed, the repercussion or karma will manifest except you show remorse.
Be clean without any evil deeds of great magnitude like murder, ritual etc before going to some of the churches mentioned
what are examples of dirty things and mindset. Thanks
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by mentro: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
#The following is required to materialize ANY Desire.

#1: You must have a picture, a mental picture of what you want.

#2: You must be able to hold a mental picture of what you desire clearly for a moment. If you can not hold a mental picture or visualize what you want and hold the picture, then you need to have a snap short or real photograph of what you want.

#3: You need the Presence of An Observer - An observer MUST be a living entity operating on a higher vibrational frequency than the object of your desire. In essence, if the object you desire is on 3D, then the observer MUST be on a dimension higher than 3D. But if what you desire is 4D object, which are objects operating with conscious knowledge of TIME on 3D plane of existence, then the Observer, MUST be on dimensions higher than 4D. The goal is to actually have ability of a 360 degree perspective of your desire.

#4: Since Nothing comes from Nothing, you need Energy, Energy is the ability to do work. So, creation or materializing things requires a lot of energy. Energy is required to collapse the waves of thoughts into particles. The more the energy, the easier it is to material desires. It is not impossible material desires by a single person, but it requires so much energy to raise your vibration to connect to higher planes or Dimensions.
So, it takes us to the next step - Mass Consciousness. It is easier for things to be materialized if hundreds or thousands of people can visualize and project the same image to the field and material desires. So, you need Mass Consciousness.

#5: Feeling/Love/Lust: This is very important. Here lies a secret that many do not understand yet. To materialize just anything, you must love that thing enough to keep it in your thoughts. We are beings of love, and love is the precursor of all creations. This is easily illustrated in our feelings for our boyfriends, girlfriends, wives, husbands etc. That feeling, that passionate attraction, which makes the image of your lover stay in your mind for ever. That feeling that makes that Car, that house, that garden, that girl, that body irresistible. That is the attractive force. You must be so attracted to the object of your desires as much as you are attracted to the love of your life. You must feel it enough and keep it in your thoughts.

#6: You must learn to submit your scripts. Submit your entries to the cosmic Printer and just expect the final outcome to be what you wanted but if the ink was not perfect, if your visualization was blurry, you should get something close to what you wanted. You must totally believe that the outcome is being printer without an atom of doubts. This is very important. 100% Belief like a moronic zombie who does not care what science says, because at this level, science is trying to catch up with you...lol.

You can invite a higher dimension entity to collapse the wave if you can not raise your consciousness to a higher dimension because of your laziness.

Be right back to explain in details exactly how to programme the ingredients in the cosmic pot of soul and what more spices you need.

#7: You need SOUND.

Yes, Sound Energy is an important primordial form of energy that collapses the wave function in the presence of an observer.

#8: Silence: This should have been number one. You must start with silence. Every billionaire whose income comes from his creativity actually created in silence. Billionaires love to live far away from everyone else. Away from the noise generated by the masses. Silence not just of noises in the environs but silence of interfering thoughts. Silence is just the beginning.
Mr billy, I'm a silent follower, Sincerely, I don't understand thus.It's actually very esoteric, can u break it down a bit.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by cyborg123(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Quite informative.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by calculator123(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

You already know, but you don't just know how important it is. We are too comfortable asking questions and expecting miracles outside of ourselves.

We have 24hrs in a day, and we have hardly have 1 hour for ourself. Love yourself, allocate time for yourself each day. Cant you see that we have been played by invention of money as currency to the point that all we think of, is how to survive ? You need to go back to nature's ways, when your body is in tune with nature, the flow of data from the cosmic background to your organism will trigger inspiration and intuition. Knowledge will flow seamlessly.

Find a source of clean drinking water, no bottled fluorinated water or satchet, cos these plastic melt and many people get sick not knowing that the source of water might the culprit. For others, even doctors, they don't know that water has a magnificent memory and retains our emotions. So, imagine drinking water from a source whose workers have diverse emotions. You become a victim of depression, anxiety and other ills without knowing that you have been drinking negative data transmitted to the water. My suggestions and recommendations are as natural and free as nature intended.

Find a convenient moment each day for yourself and do this;

1. Lock yourself in your room, and shut the blinds or windows and switch of the lights, the electronics, and your phones and computer. No single disturbance and no interferences.

2. Close your eyes real tight and don't open it no matter the distractions.

3. Take a deep in-breath through your nose, hold the breath for a moment and exhale from your mouth, continue the deep breath until your entire body starts vibrating. This is to enable your body go online. Shallow breaths keeps us partially offline which is why we don't receive much data from the universe, so must of us are disconnected from nature and the natural rhythm. Take those deep breaths until you start experiencing those vibrations.

4. Stay in silence and allow your thoughts to run wild as that is in its character, do not worry about getting lost in thoughts, but each time you recognized that you are in deep thought, bring your thoughts back to your body. Your consciousness is mostly in your head, try to move your consciousness to your heart. Yes, feel your heart beat and move your conscious to your feet. Make sure your feet is on the floor, you need to stay earthed so information can flow from Air to the Earth. You become a conduit, for data flow.

5. Then, try to quieten your thoughts, go blank, Yes, try to stay blank for a while and then, when you are sure you have been blank like a formatted disk, then ask yourself the questions you have about life and Listen, blank your mind again and wait for the inspiration to come through. You will receive answers in many ways. Intuition, inspiration, dreams, visions, from TV, from songs, from anywhere. The answers must come to you.

6. In closing your eyes real tight, you are replicating what happens naturally when nature moves your consciousness from wakefulness to the sleep mode. So, try to stay on that edge between sleep and wakefulness. The longer you can remain in that mode, the better. It is on that mode that you can create. So, what ever your desire it, visualize it then and submit it to the universe in your own creative way. You will figure out how to submit your request.

7. If you are a Christian, and you have doubts about your capabilities to create your miracles, then visualize Jesus and say your request clearly in words. Say it, clear. And then wipe your memory and keep being on that space. For a Muslim, visualize Mohammed and do same. if you fall asleep, then fantastic. The last thought you have in your mind is the puzzle for your guides. Everyone has guidance for life. No one is ever alone.

Every one has the powers to achieve what ever is needed in life, but we have focused so much on the outward life and neglected our inner faculties.

Continue this exercise daily. This helped me through my early journey in life, it will help you. I used to do this before bedtime and I had a dream journal by my side and I always looked forward to those inspiring dreams. I helped me through my journey.
Hello Billy,how can I up my vibrations to last longer.When I meditate,my entire body shakes starting from my eye balls huy suddenly it stops .How do I sustain it.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
BELOVE! THIS IS CALLED DIVINATION...CHRIST JESUS IS AGAINST IT AND CONDEMNS IT... CHRIST JESUS IS ALL YOU NEED..

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by kkins25(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BELOVE! THIS IS CALLED DIVINATION...CHRIST JESUS IS AGAINST IT AND CONDEMNS IT... CHRIST JESUS IS ALL YOU NEED..
proof?

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by menxer: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
tracrbloc:
In manifesting desires, I work with these 7 principles. They have been labelled as the "7 HERMETIC PRINCIPLES" (by now you know I don't fancy labels). They are:
1. PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
2. PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
4. PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
5. PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
6. PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
7. PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

Study and make more research on these principles, but more importantly, know their applications in your life journey. I shall take them 1 by 1, their definitions and how I put them to use. As my time permits me...
The Kybalion.

We are truly waking up.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by menxer: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Christ is all you need in deed, when that Christ consciousness is at work in you, making you to see life from the Christ point of view.

How can you claim to be Christ-like when your eye is not yet single and your whole body filled with light?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tjmc: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2017
I will follow your progty for the 30 days starting with a Camry car. I know I Don have the money and means to get it now. I have faith that before 30th September I will get it and show proof

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by styca(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hi Billyonaire,

Thank you so much for sharing. I have been your ardent follower and reader for a long time -- I thinking since 2013 or so. I have learnt alot form your writings. it has spurned me on to explore my real natures.

Now, I'm taking up this challenge for the 30 days i will follow through with your recommendations to manifest my desires.

I know it works.

Thank you once again for sharing.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by mylove4God(f): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Well work @OP. This is the first time I am seeing such topic and putting my whole attention into it. It is just another different unimaginable and looks unbelievable but so exciting and makes me eager to know more. The points made by Billyonaire, those who agreed with him and those who against him(Chalantmike and others) were amazing to me. They are enough convince one who has no much knowledge on what he/she believes.
This thread has build a desire in me to know more on this aspect.
I have to research and learn so I can speak with much confidence and knowledge on who really I am and the universe.
I need to start from somewhere now.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by richardbrandy: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
mylove4God:
Well work @OP. This is the first time I am seeing such topic and putting my whole attention into it. It is just another different unimaginable and looks unbelievable but so exciting and makes me eager to know more. The points made by Billyonaire, those who agreed with him and those who against him(Chalantmike and others) were amazing to me. They are enough convince one who has no much knowledge on what he/she believes.
This thread has build a desire in me to know more on this aspect.
I have to research and learn so I can speak with much confidence and knowledge on who really I am and the universe.
I need to start from somewhere now.
you are 100% correct i couldnt have said it more better the truth is within our reach staring at us in the face waiting to be unvield
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tjmc: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pls op can u give me the exercises u did that aided your activation of the third eye.
Many videos I found on YouTube aren't OK. Just talking trash and I don't have enough data.
My email: iykemanuel@gmail.com
Udo
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Mujtahida: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
menxer:
The Kybalion.

We are truly waking up.
Google Hermes Trismegestus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) / Is Gambling A Sin? / Do Human Clones Have Souls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.