Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (12705 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Rosella1: 12:47pm On May 08, 2017
Carry on Billyonaire, popcorn still plenty!
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 08, 2017
Carry on abeg. Welcome back oga billy.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by betapikin: 2:04pm On May 08, 2017
Carry on boss
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 08, 2017
Been a bit busy, but I should be able to guide you all on the processes today. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 08, 2017
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 4:15pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Been a bit busy, but I should be able to guide you all on the processes today. Stay tuned.
Tuned in like fly to sh*t!
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
some of it i comprendo...
but to shift my SP to OOBE i just keep loosing focus...

what do u know about meditation.. speak on it... step by step no rushment...
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2017
I am in, we need at least 5 people to begin.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by HZwriters: 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

present
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 08, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

welcome back Billyonaire, we missed your posts.
He just returned from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by DLondonboiy: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Shoot master, shoot..
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by chinoxstock: 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
Present sir..
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2017
Before proceeding with the following Process, figure out how to raise your vibration. Below are methods you can use to increase your heart rate and raise your vibration.

# Chanting
# Fasting to reduce your weight based on your Body Mass Index to 2 Kg less than your normal weight based on BMI.
# Psychedelic Drugs / Mushrooms
# Reading of psychic texts
# Praying and constant affirmations.
# Yoga and Meditation
# Breathing techniques that put the entire organism online.
# Tuning your consciousness into a higher dimension using the specific sound frequencies of that dimension.
# Use of binaural tunes played on head set or speaker.
# Joining a prayer group in your church or mosque where the prayer is so noisy at the top of the voices to quieten all the surrounding noise with your eyes totally closed.

Note: These acts are just a way of tuning into your core, and forgotting the physicality during the entire process of the exercise. Your spirit exists in the quantum world, so is your mind, to alter the physicality, you need to do at the source, the source codes have to be re-programmed to produce a different result, your result. So, we must enter the quantum world. You cant do it physically, you must key in and totally be physically absent but etherically present. So, Plasma is an etheric state of matter, that is where the ETs and ITs which are the ones you call angels and demons operate. We will proceed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
Have you ever seen a car you like, and the picture can not leave your mind ?

Have you ever seen a beautiful damsel or a guy and the image of that person can not leave your 'head' ?

What ever you can hold on to your mind, can be cultivated to grow. The Mind is the soil of all creations but you need air, water and warm and most importantly a seed. Without these basic elements, nothing ever grows.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 08, 2017
We shall proceed.

#Silence: You bury your seeds in the depth of the soil not just for the nutrients, because there is silence in there, the soil talks to the seed, the seed gathers information from the soil. They exchange data on quantum level. Every smoker knows that the same seed of cannabis planted on different locations, produces different strain of cannabis and the effect during smoking is different, so same seed different soil produces strain whose taste differs based on the soil components, so therefore, Soil interacts with seed and when the plumule germinates, it comes out, kisses the air, shares information with the air, takes information from the air and a savvy farmer that grows his own food knows that he needs to go and touch that plant and breath on the plant, so plant takes information from his touch and breath to incorporate into its core and produce just a perfect blend of herbs or nutrient just good enough to heal the farmer. This is one secret in permaculture.

We shall proceed, I believe we need these explanations so we can fully understand why you need to go into the quantum world, to create your world from inside out. While pursuing the money physically, you also need to know that without a plan, your money will be spent on not so important things. But with a creative plan in your head, you will join us in the class of billionaires, who know how to use their income to further expansivity of real true wealth.

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 08, 2017
Your philosophy looks like the one in THINK AND GROW RICH. But anyway, ride on.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 08, 2017
I did mention that materializing objects from waves of thoughts requires energy, the best form of energy will be sound energy and light energy for the purpose of this experiment.

The Sound Energy will work in two contexts depending on your type of Sound. I will suggest that you identify if you are a 4D or 5D entity. If you are a 4D, which average human beings are, then you can create every material things, excluding things that have independent lives. But if you are a 5D entity in human organism, then you can actually create living things and even infuse life into the dead animals or plants. What you call resurrecting the Dead, like Jesus Christ did.

Stay tuned.

I will lead you to the Church or Mosque and show you how to manifest your version of miracles. You need no Man of God or God Jehovah or God Jesus or what ever Deity, cos you will soon know what they know. You will realize you are God in your core, the Devil is God in its core, the Angels are Gods, in their core. The Extra-terrestrials are God in their core. So we are all entities with equal rights in the planets, it is just that other beings have mastered creation more than others.

You only need Men of God to direct you, you need angels or spirits or God Jesus or God Jehovah or any other Gods if you want to create somethin which you are not on a plus dimension to be able to handle. For example, if you are a 4D entity, you can not resurrect the dead or infused life to the dead, so you need the help of higher dimensional entity to help become the Conscious observer, in order to collapse the wave-function. Remember, Consciousness is everything.

Stay tuned.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 08, 2017
I must state that none of the things I am going to explain here are information from the occult, or religion or sects. It is a product of painstaking experiment and experiences based on Scientific researches that I and few people have conducted and it comes out to be the very basic methodology adopted by anyone, any organizations who are ready to put you on pyramid schemes and take your hard earned money from you so you can believe.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Oga, you dey try. I heard Jesus is a 7D entity. I'm enjoying this thread like kilode. Billy ride on, chill zobo for you abeg.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 08, 2017
Teensway:
Oga, you dey try. I heard Jesus is a 7D entity. I'm enjoying this thread like kilode. Billy ride on, chill zobo for you abeg.

Jesus was already on the Christ Consciousness while he was Earth Human. Jesus dedicated all his life to his Soul Mission. I hope we all can learn from his sacrifice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 08, 2017
Pick an item of your desire.

If you can hold on to the image of that object in your third-eye for a long time, then congratulations.

But if you can not hold on to that image, snap a picture of it and look at it often, because you will need to hold that image in your mind, in the quantum world as a quantum data and submit it upon completion of the experiment.

Thoughts are waves. If you think of your beautiful partner always, you are actually holding his/her picture in the quantum world and feeding it with feelings of love. As the love grows and you maintain the image in your head, there is nothing stopping you from getting that person, except there is one problem. You and the person you lust after (sorry), are on the same dimension, so the person THINKS. Thinking is manipulation of thoughts, so the person can refuse, but inanimate objects can not refuse you. I havent heard of a house or a car refusing someone from buying it.

So, hold this thoughts, we shall proceed to the main cooking, but I wanted to make sure I give piece notes so you guys can understand in principle while you succeed sometimes and while you fail sometimes. You are the only person stopping yourself and you are capable of disrupting every impediments to creating your own reality.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
Teensway:

Where is the zobo bro, It is good for lowering blood pressure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Where is the zobo bro, It is good for lowering blood pressure.
lol, how do i send it? If you truly have a burning desire to drink it tonight grin , i'm sure you'll have it. tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Hmm. . .interesting. I'm extremely skeptical but evidence always clears all doubt, right? Lemme follow and try this stuff out lol. If it works then I owe you a lot. I've previously dabbled into similar 'philosophies' but while they sounded possible in words they never happened in real life.

Please, go on. I'm (we're) listening

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 08, 2017
Teensway:
lol, how do i send it? If you truly have a burning desire to drink it tonight grin , i'm sure you'll have it. tongue

It is an organic drink from Hibiscus Flower. My cook always prepares them on request. It's great for stabilizing blood pressure.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is an organic drink from Hibiscus Flower. My cook always prepares them on request. It's great for stabilizing blood pressure.
Your cook must be good. You should enjoy.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Hmm. . .interesting. I'm extremely skeptical but evidence always clears all doubt, right? Lemme follow and try this stuff out lol. If it works then I owe you a lot. I've previously dabbled into similar 'philosophies' but while they sounded possible in words they never happened in real life.

Please, go on. I'm (we're) listening

Well, you are chatting with the right person. My credentials are appealing. I have been an atheist for over a decade and I really love atheist passionately, because they will come to know (NOT Believe) what God means. To know what God is, one must realize that the Beings millions worship are not the God they expected, but these entities have earned their rights to be called so, I dont dissuade people from calling them Gods, but my duty is to let us all know that we are also God. At our Core is God. So, ETs that created us, deserve our respect, they deserve our recognition, but worshiping them totally limits our growth. We are supposed to be asking them for assistance and telling them 'Thank You buddy for helping', but worshiping them, is totally not my thing. I know too much to bow before a fellow Extra-terrestrial. Humans are hydrids, we need to know the truth and travel the universes to meet with our other cousins in other planets and densities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by foxe(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=56329182]I did mention that materializing objects from waves of thoughts requires energy, the best form of energy will be sound energy and light energy for the purpose of this experiment.

The Sound Energy will work in two contexts depending on your type of Sound. I will suggest that you identify if you are a 4D or 5D entity. If you are a 4D, which average human beings are, then you can create every material things, excluding things that have independent lives. But if you are a 5D entity in human organism, then you can actually create living things and even infuse life into the dead animals or plants. What you call resurrecting the Dead, like Jesus Christ did.

Stay tuned.

I will lead you to the Church or Mosque and show you how to manifest your version of miracles. You need no Man of God or God Jehovah or God Jesus or what ever Deity, cos you will soon know what they know. You will realize you are God in your core, the Devil is God in its core, the Angels are Gods, in their core. The Extra-terrestrials are God in their core. So we are all entities with equal rights in the planets, it is just that other beings have mastered creation more than others.

You only need Men of God to direct you, you need angels or spirits or God Jesus or God Jehovah or any other Gods if you want to create somethin which you are not on a plus dimension to be able to handle. For example, if you are a 4D entity, you can not resurrect the dead or infused life to the dead, so you need the help of higher dimensional entity to help become the Conscious observer, in order to collapse the wave-function. Remember, Consciousness is everything.

Stay tuned.[/quote\ your word is light to my soul..long live uncle billy..btw, have you been able to hack the matrix?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by 4FcukCop: 7:18pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Pick an item of your desire.

If you can hold on to the image of that object in your third-eye for a long time, then congratulations.

But if you can not hold on to that image, snap a picture of it and look at it often, because you will need to hold that image in your mind, in the quantum world as a quantum data and submit it upon completion of the experiment.

Thoughts are waves. If you think of your beautiful partner always, you are actually holding his/her picture in the quantum world and feeding it with feelings of love. As the love grows and you maintain the image in your head, there is nothing stopping you from getting that person, except there is one problem. You and the person you lust after (sorry), are on the same dimension, so the person THINKS. Thinking is manipulation of thoughts, so the person can refuse, but inanimate objects can not refuse you. I havent heard of a house or a car refusing someone from buying it.

So, hold this thoughts, we shall proceed to the main cooking, but I wanted to make sure I give piece notes so you guys can understand in principle while you succeed sometimes and while you fail sometimes. You are the only person stopping yourself and you are capable of disrupting every impediments to creating your own reality.

This quite solved a puzzle. Permit me to ask, How many lifetime have you lived cheesy
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Well, you are chatting with the right person. My credentials are appealing. I have been an atheist for over a decade and I really love atheist passionately, because they will come to know (NOT Believe) what God means. To know what God is, one must realize that the Beings millions worship are not the God they expected, but these entities have earned their rights to be called so, I dont dissuade people from calling them Gods, but my duty is to let us all know that we are also God. At our Core is God. So, ETs that created us, deserve our respect, they deserve our recognition, but worshiping them totally limits our growth. We are supposed to be asking them for assistance and telling them 'Thank You buddy for helping', but worshiping them, is totally not my thing. I know too much to bow before a fellow Extra-terrestrial. Humans are hydrids, we need to know the truth and travel the universes to meet with our other cousins in other planets and densities.
I've actually heard of people saying extra terrestrials are the 'gods' people worship, there's even one here on Nairaland, otemanuduno , but I haven't experienced any credible prrof to support that assertion. But I'll keep following.

I also wish to ask that you 'dumb down' your posts. Not everyone reading is of a scientific background, so it'd be nice if you use the simplest terms possible and practical examples that even the uneducated can see. If not, you run the risk of just creating another 'religion' where people only believe what you say because "its billyonaire that said so". I don't want to just take your word for it, I want to see for myself.

8 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by foxe(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2017
My small contributions

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I've actually heard of people saying extra terrestrials are the 'gods' people worship, there's even one here on Nairaland, otemanuduno , but I haven't experienced any credible prrof to support that assertion. But I'll keep following.

I also wish to ask that you 'dumb down' your posts. Not everyone reading is of a scientific background, so it'd be nice if you use the simplest terms possible and practical examples that even the uneducated can see. If not, you run the risk of just creating another 'religion' where people only believe what you say because "its billyonaire that said so". I don't want to just take your word for it, I want to see for myself.

Thanks buddy, to be frank with you, I have dumped down a great deal. I had to find relevant terms understandable in religions and practical life to really put these across. If I am to use language of Digital Physics and Quantum Dynamics, I will be alone on this thread.

I am sorry that many think I am trying to form a religion, I wish I had such time. I would have probably head to the Amazon Rain forest and return back to become a Man of God, cos that is where the money is. I am sorry, I cant live such narrow life. I wanna be able to party and drink and play wild games with beautiful ladies without being questioned by those who expect perfection from the Men of God.

We shall proceed when we have audience.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma / On Demonic Afflictions / Audio Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.