Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. (6298 Views)

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by villagecraft: 6:55pm On May 07, 2017
7 Years Old Boy Playing Playup As a Female With Big Bum Breaks The Internet... Is this even appropriate??

See more pics at [url]naaija.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by villagecraft: 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by crazyABO(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2017
See hips! grin true definition of hips don't lie cool

2 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by sleeknick: 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
Na man abi na wooman? angry

12 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin I laugh fall frm okro tree. grin grin But wey him parents dey?

3 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by stephleena(f): 7:44pm On May 07, 2017
nonsense.....make him enter northern Nigeria, if this his swollen ass won't lessen.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by villagecraft: 7:46pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:
nonsense.....make him enter northern Nigeria, if this his swollen ass won't lessen.

Babe, u can wish person bad oo

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
Sorry this stature is too big for a seven old kid.

A kid will surely mimics the character that is prevalent in the society. Do not blame him expect you have considered the influence of social media and bad parenting.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by hernandson(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
pure Photoshop I swear down,the stature isn't a kids own,see those arms and hands,even the laps and curves. nairalanders are not stupid op,this thread is misleading.
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by egorov(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Friedyokes: 9:06pm On May 07, 2017
Wat am I looking at

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Zizicardo(f): 9:10pm On May 07, 2017
hmmm. it's either Photoshop or his parents should be ready to accept another man as their daughter in law in future. #gayalert#

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Vicyace: 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
He is a she
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by emeijeh(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by StarBukola(f): 10:04pm On May 07, 2017
hernandson:
pure Photoshop I swear down,the stature isn't a kids own,see those arms and hands,even the laps and curves. nairalanders are not stupid op,this thread is misleading.
me self dey reason ham say 7yrs go get legs like that and arms? Something is not write

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
This one well so? grin grin
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Nbote(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
hernandson:
Zizicardo:
hmmm. it's either Photoshop or his parents should be ready to accept another man as their daughter in law in future. #gayalert#
StarBukola:
me self dey reason ham say 7yrs go get legs like that and arms? Something is not write

There's nothing photoshopped about the photo.. D age though may b incorrect though considering shim was taking photos in front of the mirror but dat dude is gay from birth and trust me the parents do know about it... Shim wasn't mimicking anything but simply flaunting shim curves...

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by bossrillboss: 10:39pm On May 07, 2017
dey do me lik make I slap sense into d mumu head.
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by SolexxBarry(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
This is nonsense jare angry
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by potbelly(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2017
Stephan + Elena = stephlenna... VD fan?

@ topic. The problem I have is with who ever tells the kid to strike such poses and take pictures of him sad
stephleena:
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by boss1310(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2017
the whites especially the Americans are really confused about their gender and it starts from young age
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by BlackOnassis(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2017
If this isnt photoshop, d kid is gonna be a tranny.
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Realkenny(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
When he has access to the internet + iPhone what do you expect

End time child
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by MusicPromota(f): 11:10pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by eternalcity(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
See why these kids need koboko to straighten them up ba
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Charismatic107: 11:37pm On May 07, 2017
Another upcoming Bobrisky
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Akinwale14(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
She/he resemble fat pig
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Akinwale14(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
StarBukola:
No mind d pesin wey post am here.
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by AkinPhysicist: 11:55pm On May 07, 2017
shocked

Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Akinwale14(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by hernandson(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2017
Nbote:

There's nothing photoshopped about the photo.. D age though may b incorrect though considering shim was taking photos in front of the mirror but dat dude is gay from birth and trust me the parents do know about it... Shim wasn't mimicking anything but simply flaunting shim curves...
the 3rd picture confirms my assertion,look at the neck there is no way a human neck can go with a body like that...Nigerians may be facing recession but we are not blind
Re: Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid. by Nbote(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2017
hernandson:
the 3rd picture confirms my assertion,look at the neck there is no way a human neck can go with a body like that...Nigerians may be facing recession but we are not blind

Lolzzz d recession don affect ur eye b dat.. But seriously there's nothing photoshopped about d photos. If u see a photoshopped photo U'll know not becos d doubt d report but because u'll see d Photoshop trail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) / Yemi Alade Shows Her Boobs And Tits / World’s Biggest Mosquito Found, Enters Guinness Records (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.