Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection (2601 Views)

Harrysong Blasts UK DJ Who Claimed Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake / A Fan Claimed Davido's New Gf Chioma Is Richer Than Him / Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by stella265(f): 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
This came up shortly after Singer Wizkid claimed in his interview with woith Jasmine Dotiwala, claims he does a lot of free shows for Nigerians because of his love for them.
The Daddy YO croner added that sometimes when he has to charge for some shows, he charges less than a dollar.
Below he said and a fan accused him of sleeping with his friend that is HIV positive.
I love Nigerians, that's why I do a lot back home. Sometimes I do free shows for them or charge one dollar, Wizkid tells BBC Radio presenter
See the fan's reply below

Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2017
hmmm! wat u trying to say nw, is dat wizzy has hiv, i dnt believe dat, the boy is too wise to go and have such a killer disease. pls o dnt spoil baba nla image o

1 Like

Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by stephleena(f): 7:29pm On May 07, 2017
hmmmm...I no go too doubt,this niggas,are allergic to rubbers.
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2017
looking for cheap attention
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Officialkplus(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
Shebi HIV get cure na...
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by emeijeh(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2017
If na true... .. na wah o

2 Likes

Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by fuckpro: 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:
... According to logistics nothing sweet like skin to skin grin grin
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
fuckpro:
... According to logistics nothing sweet like skin to skin grin grin

See HIV people grin

1 Like

Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Swegzfreak: 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
angry
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by angelTI(f): 8:05pm On May 07, 2017
Another scandal brewing!

Wetin concern me anyway cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
...HIV scandal i guess
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by fuckpro: 8:08pm On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:

See HIV people grin
... that reminds me your absence these days has been duly noted by our meeting counselor...you know we need each other to remain healthy stay positive grin grin
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
fuckpro:
... that reminds me your absence these days has been duly noted by our meeting counselor...you know we need each other to remain healthy stay positive grin grin

ehn.. No be me and you.. I weave am undecided

Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:

My sister I swear. Look at drake, every stripper with big nyash, always falling pregnant for him and then before you know "abortion things" upon all the money wey dem get. Common to buy condom is work for them. These celebs sha.
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by fuckpro: 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:

ehn.. No be me and you.. I weave am undecided
... Hey Nigerians this is the reason there have been no revolution against corruption you too like this similitude of life

Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by mmclatino(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2017
Nigerians is the best in cooking lies..
Re: A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection by Realkenny(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2017
No wonder wizkid is looking like buhari

(1) (Reply)

Jenny's Shows Everything On FULLY N*AK*D YOGA. Hot Pictures. She's Back!!! / Anthony Joshua(aj) Pictured Cutting Firewood With An Axe(throwback Pic) / Top 10 Biggest And Richest Djs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.