Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom (3280 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant / Twitter User Claims Wizkid Resemblance Is In His House (photo) / A Fan Claimed Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by sanyahkod(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
This came up shortly after Singer Wizkid claimed in his interview with woith Jasmine Dotiwala, claims he does a lot of free shows for Nigerians because of his love for them.

Check link below
https://.com/fan-claims-wizkid-slept-with-her-hiv-positive-friend-without-condom/

Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by SexyNairalander: 2:28pm On May 08, 2017
booked

coming back to comment
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by maxti: 2:29pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by sanyahkod(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2017
Ewooooooh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by GloriaNinja(f): 2:35pm On May 08, 2017
undecided TROLLS FULL THIS COUNTRY ESPECIALLY THE EEJITS THAT KEEPS MENTIONING ME HERE BUT WILL NEVER GET A REPLY.
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by divinehand2003(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2017
Seriously

Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by rebirthiix: 2:39pm On May 08, 2017
Blood of ... shocked
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by Khd95(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2017
so,I should boil ice cream
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by thesicilian: 2:46pm On May 08, 2017
Khd95:
so,I should boil ice cream
No, you should microwave it.
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
The boy even look ill self even without no HIV status.. His neck became like that of one africa president who is always travelling to london for medical check up.. Even when he doesn't have much money, he looks better. Now that someone is wishing for him Hiv again.. Kukuma push him to abeokuta lagoon. That is faster.

1 Like

Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by Abee79(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
Choi!!!!!!!!

Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by lilmaydee(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
The boy even look ill self even without no HIV status.. His neck became like that of one africa president who is always travelling to london for medical check up.. Even when he doesn't have much money, he looks better. Now that someone is wishing for him Hiv again.. Kukuma push him to abeokuta lagoon. That is faster.
About his stature. He was said in one of his songs that " them talk say if I get money I go fat, now I don get money I still no fat". I think it's excess kush and cocoa with alcohol that is disturbing him.
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by Partnerbiz2: 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
So make we fry beans? Make him get HIV here.

Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 08, 2017
lilmaydee:

About his stature. He was said in one of his songs that " them talk say if I get money I go fat, now I don get money I still no fat". I think it's excess kush and cocoa with alcohol that is disturbing him.
igbo yaff destroyed that boy life.. Na small e remain for am as e dey so. I just dey pity en mama.
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by lilmaydee(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2017
paybak:
igbo yaff destroyed that boy life.. Na small e remain for am as e dey so. I just dey pity en mama.
Lol! That's what gives him and others inspiration
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by mrtomola(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2017
I was actually looking for Efe to borrow me some money and how did I got myself here biko ! Wizkid wait am coming you hear, let me look for Efe first.
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by sanyahkod(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2017
Cc missyb3 ; fynestboi; lalasticlala
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by sanyahkod(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by ihustler(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
SAI WOT?

Re: Fan Claims Wizkid Slept With Her HIV Positive Friend Without Condom by Obikush(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2017
your friend iz the one pazzing the HIV if the newz iz true............ bekoz yhu zaid zhe iz infected and both of yhu knew before zhe zlept with wizzy

oloshoozzz everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Check Out P-square Young And Old Picture As They Celebrate Birthday Today / Checkout This Funny Meme (Tomi Fresh meme thread) / Street Mix: Dj Goat - Meehh Mix Prt1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.