Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason (2465 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by Nokiaguy(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2017
We really hate to sound negatively different but with all the media hype on this union that should have been a private matter now turned public debate.

Come to think of it, if introduction only can gather this kind of momentum I Wonder how the proper wedding will looks like.

The hype is just too much for crying out loud, There's life after wedding. Some weddings start on social media and end on social media. Tiwa savage can attest to this. I don't think introduction requires all this paparazzi!

Introduction is simply a Private stuff that doesn't require public attention.

From my point of view, it will take the grace of God for these two lovebirds to last longer in this marriage.

Publicity is sweet but I pray they take correction and embrace moderation early enough or they will never have any privacy in their marriage!

Too many cooks spoil the broth, A goat that is being fed by too many people usually dies of hunger

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/05/banky-ws-marriage-might-not-stand-test.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by kolafolabi(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
Power of Social Media. Now I have finally seen the major reason for hiding their relationship right from the start.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by thesicilian: 8:15pm On May 07, 2017
Your points are very valid, those some people might call you "enemy of progress". I thought of the same thing too: the hype is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by emeijeh(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
Just wish them the best of luck.

Is it not too early for this?
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2017
mstcheeeeeeeeew!!! angry
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by Zizicardo(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
I still wish them best of luck on their journey into the institution of marriage. it's all about maturity, prayer, patience and perseverance

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by Nutase: 10:28pm On May 07, 2017
Is you god?

1 Like

Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by hoMegas(m): 1:24am On May 08, 2017
Nokiaguy:
We really hate to sound negatively different but with all the media hype on this union that should have been a private matter now turned public debate.

Come to think of it, if introduction only can gather this kind of momentum I Wonder how the proper wedding will looks like.

The hype is just too much for crying out loud, There's life after wedding. Some weddings start on social media and end on social media. Tiwa savage can attest to this. I don't think introduction requires all this paparazzi!

Introduction is simply a Private stuff that doesn't require public attention.

From my point of view, it will take the grace of God for these two lovebirds to last longer in this marriage.

Publicity is sweet but I pray they take correction and embrace moderation early enough or they will never have any privacy in their marriage!

Too many cooks spoil the broth, A goat that is being fed by too many people usually dies of hunger

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/05/banky-ws-marriage-might-not-stand-test.html?m=1
your marriage will not stand the test of time ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by Nobody: 5:35am On May 08, 2017
emeijeh:
Just wish them the best of luck.

Is it not too early for this?
It is NOT
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by bootylady101(f): 5:59am On May 08, 2017
the thought of a controlling mother-in-law
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by Nobody: 6:03am On May 08, 2017
bootylady101:
the thought of a controlling mother-in-law
And the fact that BankyW is the one in love!

I remember vividly how BankyW's mother chased Tbillz out of his apartment. Very controlling mother-in-law indeed.
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by buccunmie(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2017
Analysts! Wehdone sir/Ma. Go and build your own marriage n home before analysing wot would happen to them. Biko is it yur relationship?
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by hernandson(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
It depends on the couples though,they might have thought things through....and the only way you can avoid paparazzi is taking it to Dubai like tuface
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by bootylady101(f): 8:54am On May 08, 2017
SmartChoices:

And the fact that BankyW is the one in love!

I remember vividly how BankyW's mother chased Tbillz out of his apartment. Very controlling mother-in-law indeed.

what would you do if you were in his shoes? curtailing the excesses of a controlling mother
Re: Banky W's Marriage Might Not Stand The Test Of Time, See Our Reason by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2017
bootylady101:

what would you do if you were in his shoes? curtailing the excesses of a controlling mother
We are polar opposites.

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Trainer, Sbahle Mpisane Goes Topless At Her Traditional Wedding / Mama Rainbow’s Daughter Opens State-of-the-art Restaurant, Bar In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Photo Of prime Minister Almost Kneeling As She greets prince William -Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.