Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Would I Be The First Nairaland Artiste To Be Signed Into A Major Record Label? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Would I Be The First Nairaland Artiste To Be Signed Into A Major Record Label? (379 Views)

Top Major Record Labels In Nigeria - 2020 Updated / A Nairaland Artiste Inspired By Bankyw&adesua Drops A Song Titled Wedding Party / Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would I Be The First Nairaland Artiste To Be Signed Into A Major Record Label? by supaslim(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2017
My names are OYEMIKE Chukwudi Princewill. I hail from Ndokwa West LGA, Delta State, Nigeria. I was born on the 29th of June, 1992. I am a graduate of soil science from the University of Benin, Edo State.

Music have always been my passion right from the onset, but I recorded my first single (this Love na wa) in the year 2013 produced by Dahbee which was well accepted by my fans and friends alike (though few as at that time). I went on to release few collaborations with some artistes like, Angela, henryUnik, lyriszy, doubleOjay and co. Before eventually recording my official Breakout Single titled: Peppersoup which turned out to be a Hit among my ever growing fans especially in my school UNIBEN, it was like an anthem, it also got me a lot of show appearances in and around campus both in Benin city and environs and I almost got signed up by a label (was hampered by school engagements).

If signed, I promise to abide by the rules of the contract signed, remain loyal to my management team and try my best to give my best.

Twitter: @supaslimmusic
Instagram:@itzsupaslim
Number: 08139514145
Email: chuksdking1992@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix – No Favors Ft. Dice Ailes & Mr. Jollof / 3rd World Music Group Releases Official Photos Of Artistes And Management Team / Upcoming Artists Get In For Cheap Music Promotion !.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.