Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! (3207 Views)

The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me / How Christian Fundamentalism Killed Yetunde Omodolapo Goodgod / The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
The world trade attack center is a fabrication just to invade Afghanistan the sharia law country
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

The world trade attack center is a fabrication just to invade Afghanistan the sharia law country

Wonderful !! Miriabilis est!!. . .
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by kodylicky(f): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Wow!! shocked shocked shocked
this is the most outrageous thing i ve ever seen
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Realtol(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abu zola u are a crazy i think u need psyco evaluation 4 ya last comment. Hahaha!
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by DeepSoul(f): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
I hope the Nairaland Embassy (Seun & Co.) are watching this confused individual called Abdul Zola.

He shd be put on a "watch-list". B4 we wake up one day and discover our beloved Nairaland blown up.
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by akered: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2010
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by akered: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by alaper: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
Interesting links
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2010
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

guy where you dey, more more cheesy

shld we post that of the muslims? grin cheesy
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2010
David dnt mind d idi-ot. He wants to test his might
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 12:54am On Feb 06, 2010
Another silly blunder by the semi literate boy, anyway this time around i won't correct u, just scrutiny ur post and modify it. *wink*
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 1:00am On Feb 06, 2010
Well done boy, you have fixed it out. Smile.
Thank me for not quoting it otherwise. Smile
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 06, 2010
abuzola shld i post what muslim fundamentalists do to THEMSELVES not even others? grin cheesy
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Another silly blunder by the semi literate boy, anyway this time around i won't correct u, just scrutiny your post and modify it. *wink*
U startd a thread about your yeye mohammad&i asked u a question.Why dnt u respond,if your prophet is going to hell fire
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2010
Huh ?
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Huh ?
Will d Angels of God investigate mohammad for his atrocities? He got wealth illegally,looted caravan in Mecca,took his son's wife,fought jihad during d holy month.Even d high court judge would like to investigate dis criminal,not to talk of God almighty
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2010
Plz post ur proof and stop ranting. Quote any hadith, lets see the foool
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by skyone(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2010
To the Muslims in the House
c/o Skyone

Hey can you stop all the foolishness "Abuzola- Alzakawi and that ignorant called Akered", listen in my next world if any at all i will never be an "indoctrinated muslim" again.

I regret being a muslim and i have now realised that muslim is created by "devil" in oder to deceive the whole world. My situation here US is catastrophic but i have gained something and that thing is my decision to receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as my only saviour.

Muslims in the house please stop all your foolishness and accept Jesus Christ as your only way to Heaven without him you are finished. Bye for now

Your Sincerely

Farouk Muttallab

Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2010
Smile. Skyone whats da level ? Don't tell me you have advanced from weed to marijuana
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by skyone(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Smile. Skyone whats da level ? Don't tell me you have advanced from weed to marijuana

yeah right  smiley

Abuzola the next mutullab in the makaing wink

Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2010
You are right dude, my next target is Israel
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

You are right dude, my next target is Israel
I know u cant go as far as Israel,cos no1 in ur famly can afford d cost of a flight to Jerusalem/Tel aviv.Try Rep of Benin,its closer than israel&see how ur entire famly will rot in jail
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
You grammar is irritating. How can you say i can't go as far as israel then bring forth benin. You are such a pathetic mortal
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

You grammar is irritating. How can you say i can't go as far as israel then bring forth benin. You are such a pathetic mortal
'You grammar is irritating' im sure u meant 'Your' very pathetic indeed.Just like it is for ur pathetic parents who had said to me 'if our son Abubakar fails jamb this year again, for d 7th time since 2004, then he will have to go&learn tailoring. HERE COMES ABUZOLA THE TAILOR TO BE. Cos i predict u re failing jamb this year.
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
Smile, may jamb jam you in jesus name, omo ale
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Abuzcla: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Smile, may jamb jam you in jesus name, omo ale
hahaha.Mr abu,toba said he wrote jamb as far back as 1999.There is no way jamb can jam him,its u that need to pray so u dnt get crushed by jamb this year.Wait is it true dat u will learn tailoring if u fail jamb?lolrmof
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
Mazaje, may jamb jam that ur mouth
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Abuzcla: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mazaje, may jamb jam that your mouth
who is mazaje
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by AbuZola3(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ask me again
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2010
i laugh in shorthand
Re: See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2010
christians are BIGGEST COWARD,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus A Drunkard? / My Boyfriend & I Have Our First Meeting With Pastor 2morrow: / The Sinking Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.