Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow (13349 Views)

Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest / JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by akelicious(m): 5:41am On May 08, 2017
All appears set for the conduct of this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) yesterday directed candidates to check for their examination centres with effect from tomorrow on its website.

Head of Media and Information of the board, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, who disclosed this in a telephone interview ahead of the board examination billed to commence on Saturday, May 13 assured that necessary machinery has been put in place to ensure a hitch free exercise.

“We are good to go, every machinery has been put in motion, we enjoined parents and candidates to give us their support and on our part, we are assuring of a level playing filed for everyone.”

Benjamin disclosed that the board had so far registered more than 1.7 million candidates for the 2017 UTME across the country.
The board concluded the sale of 2017 UTME application document in a grand style recording over 1.7 million candidates at the close of the site by 12 midnight on Friday, May 5, 2017.
The JAMB’s spokesman who described the figure as unprecedented however assured that adequate facilities had been put in place to accommodate the upsurge in the number of candidates.
He said, “In 2016, about 1.2 million candidates wrote the examination. It was the same in 2015 and that was why we projected for 1.5milion candidates this year. Although registration period was reduced from six weeks to one month, despite this, we have recorded 1.7million candidates. This shows the effectiveness of our processes. It also shows that whenever you have a setback you should not give up.
“We have put everything in place to ensure the success of the examination. We have the capacity to accommodate 1.7million candidates. In 2016, we used 510 computer-based centres, including six foreign centres for 1.2million candidates. This year, we are making use of 633 centres. There is an increase of more than 100 centres to take care of the additional candidates.’’
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/jamb-directs-candidates-to-check-utme.html

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Pavore9: 5:59am On May 08, 2017
Wishing the candidates the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by fineyemi2: 7:20am On May 08, 2017
cool
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Emmyloaded: 7:21am On May 08, 2017
How JAMB 2017 Post Utme Score Would Be Calculated, Revealed
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Drienzia: 7:21am On May 08, 2017
Candidates should start checking their profile BTW now and tomorrow.. that phone call interview was made yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by MAGNETIC(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2017
it is well in the name of jrsus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by EngrBouss(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2017
Checkout my thread for your software and tutorial training videos:

https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Jameskelvin(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2017
Tomorrow as in tuesday?or today monday?

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by okunfemm(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2017
we pray everything went on smoothly as claimed by Jamb, then we shall appreciate your good job otherwise
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Soljaboi44(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by naijafire(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2017
Jamb reg is over or is there late reg going on
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by kennyjam: 7:33am On May 08, 2017
All the best all
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:37am On May 08, 2017
if God just bless me I'll buy jamb and then close it
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by layoness(f): 7:44am On May 08, 2017
Pls o what of direct entry.... Cos i hrd its nt out yet
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Fessy09(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2017
ITEKEM:

THIS IS HOW OUR 2017 JAMB CBT SUBSCRIBERS WILL GET THEIR INDIVIDUAL ANSWERS A DAY TO THEIR PAPER*. YES!We will use your jamb Reg number and your jamb Email address!!!!

WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE CBT INFORMATION ROOM,THIS FORUM IS STRICTLY TO SHOW YOU HOW OUR JAMB SUBSCRIBERS WILL GET JAMB ANSWERS WITHOUT GOING INTO THE HALL WITHOUT ANY PHONE OR PAPER!

WELL IN THIS FIRST PHASE OF TIPS WE MAY NOT HAVE MUCH TO SAY BUT TO SHOW YOU SAMPLE OF HOW YOUR ANSWERS WILL LOOK LIKE ,JUST CAREFULLY LOOK AT THE SAMPLE OF ANSWERS BELLOW, U WILL SEE THAT THE BOXES WHICH IS THE RIGHT ANSWERS HAS DOTS LIKE THIS ..IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT ANSWERS BOX, WHICH MAKES IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BOXES, WITH THIS SAMPLE YOU CAN NOW SEE HOW WE HAVE PLANNED TO MAKE YOU SCORE ABOVE 290-300 WITHOUT STRESS

TAKE NOTE: WE ARE NOT GOING TO SEND ANSWERS IN THE FORMAT( ABC )TO YOU BECAUSE WE GIVE YOU REAL ANSWERS,OUR AIM IS JUST TO MAKE YOU ENJOY THIS JAMB....STAY COOL AND KEEP SMILLING BECAUSE SUCCESS IS YOURS HENCE YOU SUBSCRIBE WITH US THIS 2017 JAMB..SEE OUR ANSWERS STRATEGY BELLOW!!!

CANDIDATES DETAILS

NAME=IBRAHIM MUSA IBRAHIM

REG NUMBER=75318**2BJ.

SUBJECT= CHEMISTRY

QUESTIONS/ANSWERS.

(1). Which of the following gases was commonly used in the past in refrigeration?
A⃣ Chlorine
B⃣ Sulphur dioxide
C⃣ Phosphine
D⃣..Ammonia

Answer is=D(Ammonia)
Take note:The Box D has Dot(..) in front of it to indicate that its the right answer.

2) Which one of the following is not a constituent of stainless steel?
A⃣ Chromium
B⃣..Carbon
C⃣ Nickel
D⃣ Tin

Answer is =B(carbon)
Take note:The Box B has Dot(..) in front of it to indicate that its the right answer.

3) German silver is an alloy of
A⃣ Copper, silver and zinc
B⃣ Copper, nickel and zinc
C⃣ Silver, tin and zinc
D⃣..Silver, nickel and zinc

Answer is =D (silver,nickel and zinc)
Take note:The Box D has Dot(..) in front of it to indicate that its the right answer.
4). Which one of the following is used as an explosive?
A⃣ Nitroglycerine
B⃣..Phosphorus trichloride
C⃣ Graphite
D⃣ Mercuric oxide

Answer is =B (phosphorus trichloride)

5). Which one of the following reactions is the main cause of the energy radiation from the Sun?
A⃣ Diffusion reaction
B⃣ Chemical reaction
C⃣ Fission reaction
D⃣..Fusion reaction.

Answer for the question is= D (fusion reaction)etc

===================

CANDIDATES DETAILS

NAME=IWU FRANCIS .C.

REG NUMBER=767**870AL

SUBJECT =PHYSICS..

QUESTIONS/ANSWERS.

(1). Saturated hydrocarbons have
A⃣..Single Bonds
B⃣ Double Bonds
C⃣ Triple Bonds
D⃣ Two Double Bonds

Answer is=A (single bond)

(2) A chemical used in photography is
A⃣ sodium sulphate
B⃣ sodium sulphite
C⃣ sodium oxalate
D⃣..Sodium thiosulphate

Answers is =D (sodium thiosulphate)

(3)Which of the following produces *
highest amount of energy upon oxidation?
A⃣..Glucose
B⃣ Far
C⃣ An alkane
D⃣Protein

Answer is=A (Glucose) etc....

NOTE:: YOUR ANSWERS WILL ALSO COME AS TEXT MESSAGE IN THE MIDNIGHT BEFORE 12:AM AND WE SHALL STILL UPLOAD IT ON YOUR COMPUTER.......THIS IS TO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU

THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU CLEARLY HOW THE ANSWERS WILL COME ACCORDING TO YOUR REG NUMBERS AND YOUR ANSWERS SHALL BE UPLOADED ON YOUR COMPUTER ACCORDING TO YOUR REG NUMBER AND YOUR JAMB EMAIL ADDRESS...BECAUSE THAT IS THE AGREEMENT WE HAD WITH OUR TOP JAMB OFFICIALS WHO IS IN CHARGE OF OUR CANDIDATES.......

QUESTIONS CANDIDATES ARE ASKING ABOUT THIS UPLOADING OF ANSWERS ON THEIR COMPUTERS....
(question 1) how can We know my personal questions and answers?
Answers is =We will get Your private questions and answers because since you are our subscriber, we have your jamb registration number and email which we use to decode your own personal questions and answers from the Jamb hard copy disc using our Viral DB tools directly from jamb Thanks

(Question 2) How can We upload my answers on the computer?

Answer to question 2=With your reg number, and email your answers are uploaded on the computer so that any of the computer you type in your re
SCAM........!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by barinedan(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2017
I wish myself and other candidate success as we all sit for this year's jamb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by stevenson007: 8:01am On May 08, 2017
hhh
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by originalKsp(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2017
Good one.
Meanwhile download this ebook

Free Ebook: 155 Questions From Jamb's In Dependence .pdf

Table of contents:

1. 58 Important Characters

2. Important Dates

3. Chapter by Chapter Questions
- from the novel

Get your copy now! It's absolutely free! http://samimath.com/independence

1 Like

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by chibatov(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by PRAISE419: 8:10am On May 08, 2017
so when are we to expect our center date and time
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by AlexCk: 8:33am On May 08, 2017
Quick question.

Not gotten any mails from jamb yet for my niece, she couldn't write the mock too, cuz no mail or text was sent to her.

And the funny part is, she registered early, got her reg no, and her temporary slip.

I sincerely don't know what to think.
Is anyone having any issues like this too??
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by guysis(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2017
naijafire:
Jamb reg is over or is there late reg going on
Its over bro,no room for late registration.
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Chyma1(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2017
SCAMMER...
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Evansjj(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2017
AlexCk:
Quick question.

Not gotten any mails from jamb yet for my niece, she couldn't write the mock too, cuz no mail or text was sent to her.

And the funny part is, she registered early, got her reg no, and her temporary slip.

bro... is like am having the same issue here no mail indicating my examination center
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by guysis(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2017
AlexCk:
Quick question.

As for the mock exams,The candidates were given an option to opt in or out of the exams( It was not compulsory).Probably the opt out of the exams option was selected.For the main exams,let your niece check her mailbox everyday from today

1 Like

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by naijafire(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2017
guysis:
Its over bro,no room for late registration.
Thanks I wanted to register and try...
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by AlexCk: 8:51am On May 08, 2017
Evansjj:
bro... is like am having the same issue here no mail indicating my examination center

Yea, it's quite sad though, twas easier and quite straight forward during my time .

guysis:

As for the mock exams,The candidates were given an option to opt in or out of the exams( It was not compulsory).Probably the opt out of the exams option was selected.For the main exams,let your niece check her mailbox everyday from today

She opted for the mock, but no feedback though,
Hopefully, they'll mail her
Thanks
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by InfoMall123: 9:02am On May 08, 2017
Quickest Way to prepare and Score High in JAMB! Amazing mobile app. Download for FREE!

Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Amigos12(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2017
originalKsp:
Good one.
Meanwhile download this ebook
Kudos bro on the free e-book.This will go a long way in helping the candidates prepare for the exams.
Re: Jamb Directs Candidates To Check Utme Centres Tomorrow by Amigos12(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2017
AlexCk:

Yea, it's quite sad though, twas easier and quite straight forward during my time .

She opted for the mock, but no feedback though,
Hopefully, they'll mail her
Thanks
Did she check her profile page and her mock centre was not displayed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Coincidences In History (mesut Ozil No1) / NASU, SSANU Extend Two-Week Warning Strike / 2015/2016 Direct Entry University Of Agric,abeokuta, FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.