Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare (3719 Views)

Pls Gameshare Me FIFA20 On My PS4 / Assasins Creed Rogue Xbox 360. Gameshare!! / Please Gameshare An Xbox 360 Game With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 6:01am On May 08, 2017
Am looking for an active gamer to gameshare with i have someone that am currently sharing game with but the guy is not active so must of the time I end up buying game all alone and he will just download it
My needs are
someone that play game alot
Someone that we can pre-order together 50-50
A trustworthy one

Cao please help share thanks
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by BLINGZ88: 6:11am On May 08, 2017
are you a console or pc gamer?. and what type of game do u play, shooter, sword or fps?
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 7:39am On May 08, 2017
Where r u based? grin

This your idea of sharing tho!

I usually like 2 keep my PS4 games as trophies.
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2017
BLINGZ88:
are you a console or pc gamer?. and what type of game do u play, shooter, sword or fps?
Sorry didn't mention ps4
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 10:13am On May 08, 2017
Have you been able to plat your games?
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2017
Silkmoth:
Where r u based? grin

Lagos
the Idea is you know due to high rate of dollar is not financially wise to be spending 20k+ for game and the rate those game comes out is another thing

I am also a trophy hunter if you are interested let me know
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 10:48am On May 08, 2017
trux:

Lagos
the Idea is you know due to high rate of dollar is not financially wise to be spending 20k+ for game and the rate those game comes out is another thing

I am also a trophy hunter if you are interested let me know

What games are you particularly interested in ordering
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2017
Silkmoth:

What games are you particularly interested in ordering
I prefer shooting games but I can play any type except horror once
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 10:55am On May 08, 2017
trux:

I prefer shooting games but I can play any type except horror once

I only order GOTYs and games that are physically complete.

Mostly rpg and action-adventure games with good graphics.
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2017
Silkmoth:

I only order GOTYs and games that are physically complete.

Mostly rpg and action-adventure games with good graphics.

OK I guess we're two different gamers
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 11:15am On May 08, 2017
trux:

OK I guess we're two different gamers

Eh! Whatever that means! But yes! If it implies I'm a patient gamer who not only waits for prices to go down but for dlcs to be added on great games before he orders. Usually a year plus after initial release

1 Like

Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 11:28am On May 08, 2017
Silkmoth:
Where r u based? grin

Hmmn :/
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2017
Silkmoth:

Eh! Whatever that means! But yes! If it implies I'm a patient gamer who not only waits for prices to go down but for dlcs to be added on great games before he orders. Usually a year plus after initial release

Yes that what I mean coz don't want to be waiting for price drop which I find to be very annoying sometimes
Is better if I can find someone that we will be sharing the amount and get the game as it comes out
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 08, 2017
This one you are hmming about the whole section!

Go and find someonelse to stalk!

I'm less interested in killing you right now.
plzkillme:

Hmmn :/
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 08, 2017
trux:

Yes that what I mean coz don't want to be waiting for price drop which I find to be very annoying sometimes
Is better if I can find someone that we will be sharing the amount and get the game as it comes out

Hm! Atleast you take out time to plat the said games before you sell them back.

I can't believe ppl actually sell off their games. The horror!
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by BLINGZ88: 12:51pm On May 08, 2017
trux:
Sorry didn't mention ps4
ok
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2017
Silkmoth:

Hm! Atleast you take out time to plat the said games before you sell them back.

I can't believe ppl actually sell off their games. The horror!

Actually must times I buy digital and must games I really don't go back to play them after I got my plat so I rather swap them if it is hard copy
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 08, 2017
trux:

Actually must times I buy digital and must games I really don't go back to play them after I got my plat so I rather swap them if it is hard copy

Well! Everyone to his own!

I'm more of the average game collector, a horder of games and the like.

I don't fancy the idea of a digital download cos the space is so constraining. Even with the ability to add hard-drives to the Ps4 I'll prefer to buy the physical copy.
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by trux(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2017
Silkmoth:

Well! Everyone to his own!

I'm more of the average game collector, a horder of games and the like.

I don't fancy the idea of a digital download cos the space is so constraining. Even with the ability to add hard-drives to the Ps4 I'll prefer to buy the physical copy.

Ya understand you
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Silkmoth post=56319626]This one you are hmming about the whole section!

Go and find someonelse to stalk!

I'm less interested in killing you right now.[/quote
Lmao who's staking
I'm just observing
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
Silkmoth:

A kindred spirit. I only order GOTYs as well. just bought Darksiders Fury collection - War and Death which contains Darksiders 1 - Warmastered Edition and Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition. All for $20. Previously, I go Assassin's Creed Unity for $0.99, Forza Motorsport 5 GOTY for $9.99 and Batman: Arkham Knight with Season Pass for $19. This has always been my style. I can wait for a year plus before buying unless I come across a good deal on slickdeals that I just can't resist
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
Really bruh! cheesy

The ashes seeketh embers! cheesy
I ordered dark souls 3 with all 2 dlcs for my ps4.

I hate the fact that great developers are now dlc whores.

At what point did you head on decided to only purchase GOTYS or complete editions of games?

And what current games would you like to see in GOTYs or complete edition packs? grin
henryskywalker2003:

A kindred spirit. I only order GOTYs as well. just bought Darksiders Fury collection - War and Death which contains Darksiders 1 - Warmastered Edition and Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition. All for $20. Previously, I go Assassin's Creed Unity for $0.99, Forza Motorsport 5 GOTY for $9.99 and Batman: Arkham Knight with Season Pass for $19. This has always been my style. I can wait for a year plus before buying unless I come across a good deal on slickdeals that I just can't resist
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
The once that come with seasons packs and premium codes are however a no no for me tho.

The thought that a downloaded digital dlc isn't really yours is too great to bear.
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Silkmoth:
Really bruh! cheesy

The ashes seeketh embers! cheesy
I ordered dark souls 3 with all 2 dlcs for my ps4.

I hate the fact that great developers are now dlc whores.

At what point did you head on decided to only purchase GOTYS or complete editions of games?

And what current games would you like to see in GOTYs or complete edition packs? grin

Like serious DLC whores o. From the very first go when I saw the prices of games in 9ja and realising that there are addons that are also needed to fully enjoy the games. As for games I would like to see in GOTY, for now, none comes to mind sha
Re: Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
I have an unused 12 months Xbox live Gold code for sale. Anyone interested can hit me up.

(1) (Reply)

Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. / I Need More PSP Games( PSP Iso Swap) / Analyse Your Pro Evolution Soccer Tatics (let Others Learn From You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.