Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Diamond bank and the thief in the Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond bank and the thief in the Night (552 Views)

Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond bank and the thief in the Night by MissEse: 6:19am On May 08, 2017
Hello all, I wake up daily to diamond bank debit alert. It's too much for an unemployed youth.

I have lost a total of #2,550

cc seun, lalasticlala et al
Help me o

1 Share

Re: Diamond bank and the thief in the Night by Nobody: 6:26am On May 08, 2017
Which stamp? angry

Dont worry march own na 1500. grin
Re: Diamond bank and the thief in the Night by Eddygourdo(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2017
total stamp deduction in my account currently stands at 15k. I am waiting for 8am. I go use craze shut down their banking hall. they will tell me when I posted a letter via their bank that I have to pay stamp duties.

who deducts such large amounts from someone's account. I heard that's for Feb and may, that more deductions will be made to cover from December till may. person go die today for that bank walahi

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Sandra Read Responsibly 18+ / What You Need To Know About Perfect House Design,construction& Approval In Nig / Lagos Distributes Corner Shops To Traders On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.