Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja (22959 Views)

Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo) / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by dtruth50: 9:52am On May 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:
A brave man... For ending it on his own terms...

If you are suffering in this life and you are enduring it.... It is cowardly.

The only reason you are afraid is because you don't know where you will go when you die... Let me tell you this... Heaven or hell is a myth.

No one remembers where there were before they were born.... Don't expect to remember where you are after you die.....

You just simple stop existing simple....

Don't ask me how I know..... It is a long story.

You sound like its the right thing to do, like......

.......like you would kill yourself too, if faced with issues in life.

Disappointing.
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by dtruth50: 10:06am On May 08, 2017
Dear Hamed Ali,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I refer to the recent death of the
AS of Custom at your office and hereby
apply for the job as a replacement of
the dead AS of Custom.
Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse
because while I was in my hometown
for holidays I heard the news about his death so i quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure
that he was truly dead before applying. Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his obituary as proof of vacancy. You can’t swerve me this time. Give me the job. Thank you,
Yours Truly,
Dtruth.
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by MikaSoko(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2017
People needs Encouragement and not Condemnation.
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by OLAJADON: 10:40am On May 08, 2017
joseo:
there have been more cases of sucide in this present administration than the previous.....well I hope Buhari is hearing.
is it buhari that is killing them?
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49am On May 08, 2017
Someone said, be nice to everyone you see because each person is fighting a battle no one else knows about. RIP
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Rayd502(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2017
I knw someone above 40 years of age,unmarried yet always broke despite having a well paying job.sometimes I wonder why he has to start borrowing a week after the last pay cheque.such a situation can lead to depression especially when he sees his friends or colleagues living a happy life.

The point is not everyone working is fulfilled,everyone has a threshold of what they can handle.some people go down hill emotionally when life throws a challenge at them.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Franzinni: 11:12am On May 08, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

You sound like its the right thing to do, like......

.......like you would kill yourself too, if faced with issues in life.

Disappointing.

Will it be strange if I tell you... I have come to the realization that life is just a series of expiriences and death is the icing on the cake... I don't fear death anymore.... Because I walk with it strolling hand in hand daily.... He is leading all of us towards the great nothingness....
To answer your question.... If is would kill my body if I find lifes expiriences too hard to bare and my answer is a glorious yes...

My reason comes from my philosophy... Life never ends in the real sense of things.... When you die new life comes out of your body... You become nutrients of mother earth to pay back for the countless wrongs you have done to nature...

When you attain total acceptance of the fact that you are nothing but a dying creature.... You will understand what the meaning of life really is...
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:

Will it be strange if I tell you... I have come to the realization that life is just a series of expiriences and death is the icing on the cake... I don't fear death anymore.... Because I walk with it strolling hand in hand daily.... He is leading all of us towards the great nothingness....
To answer your question.... If is would kill my body if I find lifes expiriences too hard to bare and my answer is a glorious yes...

My reason comes from my philosophy... Life never ends in the real sense of things.... When you die new life comes out of your body... You become nutrients of mother earth to pay back for the countless wrongs you have done to nature...

When you attain total acceptance of the fact that you are nothing but a dying creature.... You will understand what the meaning of life really is...

Hmmmmmmmmm......

You have your reasons, I'll give you that.....

I may not agree though.

You see, I'm of the opinion that all we do is a cause for an effect further down the line, for posterity, if you don't believe in the afterlife, like I do.

If a mentor, breadwinner, parent or benefactor suddenly ended his life (like a father to a young child), I quite expect it will leave the dependents and loved ones scarred, maybe for life.

For those of us who believe in an afterlife, there is an effect to such an action to be borne by the dead's eternal soul.

For either reason, consideration for those still living or fear of punishment, suicide may be undesirable, for anyone who may contemplate it.

For me, it is totally abhorrent.
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Franzinni: 11:58am On May 08, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmmmmmmm......

You have your reasons, I'll give you that.....

I may not agree though.

You see, I'm of the opinion that all we do is a cause for an effect further down the line, for posterity, if you don't believe in the afterlife, like I do.

If a mentor, breadwinner, parent or benefactor suddenly ended his life (like a father to a young child), I quite expect it will leave the dependents and loved ones scarred, maybe for life.

For those of us who believe in an afterlife, there is an effect to such an action to be borne by the dead's eternal soul.

For either reason, consideration for those still living or fear of punishment, suicide may be undesirable, for anyone who may contemplate it.

For me, it is totally abhorrent.
a nice point of view especially the part Where your actions can affect the living... It is a moral perspective which I actually find interesting.. But I always ask myself in life nothing is right and nothing is wrong.... Everything just is...

See it like this.... Who are you?
You might say you know but really you don't.... Why? Because the you... That you are familiar with is as a result of your expiriences in life.. Everything you feel is right or wrong is as a result of the knowledge handed down to you from society you find your self..

Eg some where in puapua. New guinea... The natives believe it is right to eat an enemy if you kill them. .. They have always lived that until civilization reached them my point is.... If you were born there you will do like them...

Ultimately I said these my comments are my perspective to life.... It keeps me in a constant state of ZEN.
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by factwriter(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:

The only reason you are afraid is because you don't know where you will go when you die... Let me tell you this... Heaven or hell is a myth.

No one remembers where there were before they were born.... Don't expect to remember where you are after you die.....

Yeah it's long story.

...a story that has never been told, is presently not being told and would never be told.

That's where religion sets in. It fills that vacuum called "the unknown".

Embrace God (moderately through religion and it's prescriptions) and depressive thoughts like suicide can be effectively tackled.
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by chomyc(f): 12:05pm On May 08, 2017
Pls make una help me spread them news until this scammer is found

Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by factwriter(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2017
While others remain ALIVE to FACE and BRACE it, remaining stoic and preternatural till the END which they cannot even see or be guaranteed about; some simply chose the easy cowardly way OUT by ending their lives.

Ask yourself this simple question: if everyone chose that PATH of SUICIDE, who would have been left inside mother Earth today

Are you ignorant of the marmot tones and degree of problems mankind has forever been facing since human existence

...and yet defiantly remaining ALIVE to conquer them!

Hello people,
don't be sucked up by some bull shit Eastern/Asian rhetorics about "death before dishonour".

I still reiterate, death ain't nothing but a fool's last hope"
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Franzinni: 12:26pm On May 08, 2017
factwriter:

Yeah it's long story.

...a story that has never been told, is presently not being told and would never be told.

That's where religion sets in. It fills that vacuum called "the unknown".

Embrace God (moderately through religion and it's prescriptions) and depressive thoughts like suicide can be effectively tackled.

What is your evidence for religion... Can you note one? Don't tell me Moses parted the red sea please.... Or tb Joshua healed a mad man.... Tell me one real verifiable evidence.. That is quantifiable I bet my life on it that you don't have any all you have is faith in what someone told you someone told them...

Now I am not saying you should believe what I say.... I just will say you should understand every body has a point of view.... But most people have there point of view from other people's lenses.... I have my point of view this way because I see through my own lens.... If you want to debate religion. I will start you off with this question.... Why did God bless Jacob even tho he was a scammer.?

1 Like

Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by factwriter(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:

What is your evidence for religion... Can you note one? Don't tell me Moses parted the red sea please.... Or tb Joshua healed a mad man.... Tell me one real verifiable evidence.. That is quantifiable I bet my life on it that you don't have any all you have is faith in what someone told you someone told them...

Now I am not saying you should believe what I say.... I just will say you should understand every body has a point of view.... But most people have there point of view from other people's lenses.... I have my point of view this way because I see through my own lens.... If you want to debate religion. I will start you off with this question.... Why did God bless Jacob even tho he was a scammer.?

I am not ready to debate religion, not even here for that. But I appreciate your statements, just that it appears you willingly verge off the original topic which is about the "rationality of committing suicide".

I brought in religion (as an antidote to life misfortunes) simple because I practise a religion that is basically a manual for WAY OF LIFE. I don't tout religion from spiritual perspective. No, I don't relate things to others from "someone" else points of view.

In other words (to paraphrase you) my views are not derived from other's "lenses".

I evaluate using "practicalities" and "the practicable". I am 99% logic dependant, even when evaluating issues that my natural aptitude can't fully comprehend, I still use a logical axiom.

And it is from this tested and proven platform for LOGICAL EXISTENTIALISM - and not any SPIRITISM, or SPIRITUALITY, or MYSTICISM - that I embraced religion.

My earlier recommendations of religion (as antidote to life intriguing issues like "depression and suicide tendencies" has no allusion or derivation from the biblical trilogy of God and Jacob and the Scamming art, which you humble implore me to explain.

As a TRADITION that PRACTICALLY teaches how to go about life and it's intricacies, affording you a telescopic view of a victorious end; I unwaveringly declare to you that...

...ISLAM or the ISLAMIC TRADITION has offered Mankind a practicable walk-through manual for meaningful existentialism without "even" the claustrophobic complications of Spirituality, Spiritualism, and/or Mysticism.

That is to say without the complexity of Spiritism, Spirituality, and/or Mysticism, a religion like Islam (if any other exist) conclusively and successfully addressed this our original issue (depression and suicide tendencies) and dozens more similar intrigues with one hundred percent logic proof, thereon eliminating the need for authentication of derivation of ideologies and beliefs, which (my friend) seem to be the case with you and your quest to to identify ideas not reflected from "lenses".

In summary I was (in my originally post) vouchsafing for the religion of Islam as a manual for a successful walk through life's unending intricacies.

So you see, your question, or rather query isn't really applicable to me as I do not belong to the religion of:

1+1 (can miraculously be) =11.

My religion tells me that 1+1 (is logically) = 2
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by Franzinni: 4:53pm On May 08, 2017
factwriter:

I am not ready to debate religion, not even here for that. But I appreciate your statements, just that it appears you willingly verge off the original topic which is about the "rationality of committing suicide".

I brought in religion (as an antidote to life misfortunes) simple because I practise a religion that is basically a manual for WAY OF LIFE. I don't tout religion from spiritual perspective. No, I don't relate things to others from "someone" else points of view.

In other words (to paraphrase you) my views are not derived from other's "lenses".

I evaluate using "practicalities" and "the practicable". I am 99% logic dependant, even when evaluating issues that my natural aptitude can't fully comprehend, I still use a logical axiom.

And it is from this tested and proven platform for LOGICAL EXISTENTIALISM - and not any SPIRITISM, or SPIRITUALITY, or MYSTICISM - that I embraced religion.

My earlier recommendations of religion (as antidote to life intriguing issues like "depression and suicide tendencies" has no allusion or derivation from the biblical trilogy of God and Jacob and the Scamming art, which you humble implore me to explain.

As a TRADITION that PRACTICALLY teaches how to go about life and it's intricacies, affording you a telescopic view of a victorious end; I unwaveringly declare to you that...

...ISLAM or the ISLAMIC TRADITION has offered Mankind a practicable walk-through manual for meaningful existentialism without "even" the claustrophobic complications of Spirituality, Spiritualism, and/or Mysticism.

That is to say without the complexity of Spiritism, Spirituality, and/or Mysticism, a religion like Islam (if any other exist) conclusively and successfully addressed this our original issue (depression and suicide tendencies) and dozens more similar intrigues with one hundred percent logic proof, thereon eliminating the need for authentication of derivation of ideologies and beliefs, which (my friend) seem to be the case with you and your quest to to identify ideas not reflected from "lenses".

In summary I was (in my originally post) vouchsafing for the religion of Islam as a manual for a successful walk through life's unending intricacies.

So you see, your question, or rather query isn't really applicable to me as I do not belong to the religion of:

1+1 (can miraculously be) =11.

My religion tells me that 1+1 (is logically) = 2

I am glad to read your reply.. It is well put together and clearly depicts you are highly intellectual.... Now that been said... I was of the belief you were Christian but I stand corrected on that..

I fail to agree with you on. The part emboldened above... If you are Muslim then you should know your Holy book is packed full of mystical and mythical event which I will not want to go further into for one simple reason.... As you have earlier said religion is not the original topic and it will be unwise to derail the thread...

I do have a question that is applicable to you....

For someone who is 99% logic dependent.. How come Muslims believe in existence of a flying donkey.... Al-Burāq? Surely there is no logic in that...
Re: Customs Officer Commits Suicide In Abuja by whippersnapper(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Franzinni:

weldone existentialist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Policemen Sacked For Recklessly Shooting At Youths In Lagos. Photo / Woman Tortures Boy With Bites & Razor Blades in Lagos (Pic) / Custom Seizes 498 Cartons Of Codeine Syrup Worth N199.2 Million (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.