Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) (54895 Views)

Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by kcclink: 10:06am On May 08, 2017
if i hear! please she is not the one driving o there's a driver beside her. look well well.

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by TPAND(f): 10:06am On May 08, 2017
On the other hand... Buhari is grin grin grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:07am On May 08, 2017
White people and Simplicity
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 08, 2017
The commentors in this thread want us to measure up to the queen inorder to enjoy our hard earned salaries. I wonder

Can't Africans just stop the silly comparison........as if the Queen has worked for what she has. We wake up every morning to go to work unlike her, who has wealth as a "given birth right". Now why wont we spend our salaries as we please. Auu!

cold:

Please enlighten us. What has she achieved?
Dont mind them
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 08, 2017
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by davicool: 10:10am On May 08, 2017
Even @100 God's willing, she go still drive since she no dey think of killing others to acquire the whole world like IBB and co. Age with grace mamma queen
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by cold(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2017
kingreign:
Na 2003/2007 model XJ X350. Unlike some Africans who'd buy maybach and Rolls Royce phantom limo when they've not achieved a quarter of what her Royal Majesty has.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 08, 2017
cold:

Ask a question.

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by justwise(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
The commentors in this thread want us to measure up to the queen inorder to enjoy our hard earned salaries. I wonder

Can't Africans just stop the silly comparison........as if the Queen has worked for what she has. We wake up every morning to go to work unlike her, who has wealth as a "given birth right". Now why wont we spend our salaries as we please. Auu!

Dont mind them

..and our thieving politicians made their money from..?

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:15am On May 08, 2017
All na photoshoot...

Doesn't make any sense for a 91 year old to drive. Would be a danger to herself and others.

Her life is invaluable to the UK...they can't risk it

MODIFIED - evy1 educated me that she drives within her estate. One learns daily....i didn't know that! THUMBS UP!

3 Likes

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 08, 2017
justwise:

..and our thieving politicians made their money from..?
If you dont know that the Royal's lifestyle is daylight "thieving", I don't know.

Don't be disturbed by the fact that their economy is strong, they have been thieving way before the word thief was invented.

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by argob44(f): 10:18am On May 08, 2017
mu'mu cant u see its photoshopped? there is no right hand vehicle in uk...uk is not china... the man on suit is the one driving
kingreign:
Na 2003/2007 model XJ X350. Unlike some Africans who'd buy maybach and Rolls Royce phantom limo when they've not achieved a quarter of what her Royal Majesty has.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by argob44(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2017
photoshopped. the man on suit is driving not her... there is no right hand cars in UK

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by justwise(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
If you dont know that the Royal's lifestyle is daylight "thieving", I don't know.

Don't be disturbed by the fact that their economy is strong, they have been thieving way before the word thief was invented.

Tell me how they made their money from stealing.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by farem: 10:21am On May 08, 2017
kingreign:

What do you mean by a quarter?
A hundredth!!!
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2017
Zi:
She is the only one permitted to drive without a license in Britian.
God bless the Queen! kiss

Big lie ! She's not legally required to carry one because she doesn't drive on public road. More so, she got one over 60yrs ago but made redundant when she became Queen - now returned to her after a collector sold it to a museum.

Would be good if you can explain yourself, better still make reference to your claim. undecided

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question131305.html
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 08, 2017
jagugu88li:

Very very true. There is this diamond from India that was taken away by the British and the Indians asked for it back but Cameron bluntly told them Britain will not be returning the diamond.

There is also the Serria leonean own too.

When it comes to Royals and wealth, I can only acknowledge the Arabs.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by justwise(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2017
argob44:
mu'mu cant u see its photoshopped? there is no right hand vehicle in uk...uk is not china... the man on suit is the one driving

You are talking nonsense. this is not the first time she is seen driving a right hand-side vehicle and that is not photoshop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482768/Her-Majesty-spotted-driving-Jaguar-church.html

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2017
Vorpal:

Very very true. There is this diamond from India that was taken away by the British and the Indians asked for it back but Cameron bluntly told them Britain will not be returning the diamond.

There is also the Serria leonean own too.

When it comes to Royals and wealth, I can only acknowledge the Arabs.
As if you read my mind. As much as I dont know much about the Arabs, I know no country has ever claimed their wealth......openly. grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
As if you read my mind. As much as I dont know much about the Arabs, I know no country has ever claimed their wealth......openly. grin

Who born them! Even America is careful with them.

They to me practise royalty in the true sense.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 08, 2017
martyns303:

Also the only one allowed to travel without international passport.
Since the passport is issued in her name, she cannot issue herself one. All she has to say at immigration is "I am the Queen". Now ain't that awesome?
it is awesome! she needn't have to say nada! to the immigration she probably has an immigration officer of her own grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by iwattpro(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2017
another bado spotted grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by wizod(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Ok... And my area councillor get 3 driver. grin grin grin
wit modernized den gun 4 security purposes
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 08, 2017
lloydsfolarin:

Don't say what you don't know Scumbag.

What has she achieved than spending taxpayers money for nothing.

You are a definition of slavery cos you are brainwashed to believe she has achieved a lot when she hasn't.

Ordinary renovation of her Buckingham palace is causing taxpayers about #4.7Trillion in Naira while NHS is dying.

Below are few cars out of her numerous cars-3 Rolls Royces, 2 Bentleys etc

Customised Bentley and Range Rover.

Please, respect our own kings or Bleep off
Absolutely! the Queen has never done a days work in her entire life, while we are working our arses off paying high taxes she is busy spending our money the queen owns more than 700 empty properties in England alone while millions of people are homeless in England. me thinks it's time to Abolish this monarchy scam
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by evy1(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
All na photoshoot...

Doesn't make any sense for a 91 year old to drive. Would be a danger to herself and others.

Her life is invaluable to the UK...they can't risk it
she drives but not on the streets of london,mostly around her private estate.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by lloydsfolarin: 10:50am On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! the Queen has never done a days work in her entire life, while we are working our arses off paying high taxes she is busy spending our money the queen owns more than 700 properties in England alone while millions of people are homeless in England. me thinks it's time to Abolish this monarchy scam

I tell ya.

I love her though. She walks, talks and laughs in a way that ll melt your stubborn heart.

I don't mind if she is spending my tax but i couldn't stand that guy disrespecting our own kings with that write up hence my response.

She is in a position of authority and deserve everything she gets.

If you are made a mere class captain, you are instantly given some incentives and privileges over your classmates. That's how it works.

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 10:50am On May 08, 2017
martyns303:

Also the only one allowed to travel without international passport.
Since the passport is issued in her name, she cannot issue herself one. All she has to say at immigration is "I am the Queen". Now ain't that awesome?

So when she gets to the northern block, Russia and the likes, she will say the same ba
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 08, 2017
jagugu88li:

Absolutely! correct! and allegedly murdering innocent souls who dares to question along also
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:51am On May 08, 2017
evy1:
she drives but not on the streets of london,mostly around her private estate.

Thanks for the clarification, Chief!
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by evy1(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Thanks for the clarification, Chief!
you welcome..have a nice day ahead.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by bestpunterever: 10:54am On May 08, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Ok... And my area councillor get 3 driver. grin grin grin
pictures of your area councillor and his 3 drivers, or I don't.... Should know the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.