Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Rich Global Travels - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Global Travels (1197 Views)

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. / The Story Of AJALA Travels All Over The World / Travcut Travels And Educational Consult Is Employing. Feed a soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Global Travels by motunroyin: 11:35am On May 08, 2017
good morning nairalanders
please I need information about this rich global travels that process visa for people on pay later bases.
Are they real? Has another encounter them?
Re: Rich Global Travels by bumstuff(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2017
They are real because I went to their office and I met with one of their customer service officer. Their office is easy to locate, cool, professional and welcoming. Even their staff are all professional.
I believe seeing is believing and first-hand experience will give a different level of orientation about them.
Re: Rich Global Travels by sabalex58: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
I have been working in an organizational environment and when I started I had no clue what I was doing but many people help me learn various things, what I have seen is that when if your surrounding is full of professionals and experience people then you can learn alot from them. as Malekane said you must have a passion for going forward and for doing that you look for every buy assignment online and even tiny bit of knowledge. Success doesn’t come with just laying around it comes with hard work.
Re: Rich Global Travels by ifyalways(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Motunroyin, ignore bumstuff, that handle belongs to Rich global.

Just go to the travel section and Google Rich global.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Horror: Mysterious Man Without A Head Spotted / Nysc Stream 2 , Mobile Chat App Developed By Corp Members / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.