Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex (52495 Views)

My Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua Etomi's Ex Boyfriend - Actor Breaks Silence / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=isnovic post=56322372]Whatever happens, the guy won.

Remi, the beautiful ones are not yet born. She ain't worth you as the one meant to stay will.

Not one falling for a DM slide-in mister when in a relationship already.[/quote

Same way a guy that screws another actress when he was wit Adesuwa is not worth it. A man that wants to stay even if the beautiful ones are born everyday.
Abeg she nor loss jor, u self know say he pain am lol.
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ghuzy01: 4:41pm On May 08, 2017
legitnow:

Nothing like dat, the best man won. If i be woman between him and Banky, walahi, i don leave am run follow Banky. No long thing!

marriage na marriage, boyfriend na boyfriend. But knowing Afonja, dem marriage no dey serious, dey must Bleep around. The guy still in it.
But flatinnos marriage dey serious abi,like gifty's own? Pls,receive some sense.

2 Likes

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2017
NotOfThis:
It is hilarious to me that you're highly bothered over my one-sentence comment that she's a good girl? Is someone's jealous of Adesua? Or what is your malfunction? I can write how I choose to write. I don't need to know her personally to have an opinion of her. To me, she's a good girl. If you don't like that, cry yourself a river or get some therapy for whatever's causing this unwarranted stress of yours I over an innocent comment. I'm not on NL to babysit adults.

what is hilarious, is girls on this thread trying to use Adesuwa's sitiation to pacify themselves with the thought that their exes missed out on a gem as well.

There is nothing special about Adesuwa honestly, and if you knew what I do about how and why Banky brided her, you would feel bad for her.

But, girls will be girls, carried away by pictures and media hype. Keep pacifying yourselves

1 Like

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ghuzy01: 4:43pm On May 08, 2017
legitnow:

Nothing like dat, the best man won. If i be woman between him and Banky, walahi, i don leave am run follow Banky. No long thing!

marriage na marriage, boyfriend na boyfriend. But knowing Afonja, dem marriage no dey serious, dey must Bleep around. The guy still in it.
But flattionos own dey always last like gifty's own abi,grow some sense Biko.
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ghuzy01: 4:44pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:
what is hilarious, is girls on this thread trying to use Adesuwa's sitiation to pacify themselves with the thought that their exes missed out on a gem as well.

There is nothing special about Adesuwa honestly, and if you knew what I do about how and why Banky brided her, you would feel bad for her.

But, girls will be girls, carried away by pictures and media hype. Keep pacifying yourselves
Is she pregnant or something?

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WILL HE SHUT THE Bleep UP! WHO CARES! WHO HE EPP?

Wetin dey pain you for him matter? The last time i check he is free to type whatever he want on his page hahha..
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:07pm On May 08, 2017
latsy:
Attention seeker who couldn't accept that he lost,
he learned the bitter way that looks alone can keep
a serious lady.

Do you know how many beautiful and successful ladies that ready to say yes to him?
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:12pm On May 08, 2017
seunaj:
Ayaa!
Every married woman got an ex. The smarter guy dig the gold
I feel sorry for Kunle, u wouldn't understand unless you were in his shoes.

Have Bitcoins to sell? Contact me immediately

Every smart guy don't think about his ex, He will just wetin dey her body wey i never see? Well the lucky guy is just eating my left over.. haha

1 Like

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:13pm On May 08, 2017
VickyRotex:
Chaiii Remi, why you lose that kind amazing woman? angry angry

You think he care about someone eating his left over? He is only saying some else can apply in now..

1 Like

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He can help your lonely and single ass if only you will drop ur empty pride and slide in

OMG you bad oooo..

1 Like

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
NotOfThis:
Attention seeker. If you can let a good girl go, you don't deserve another.

I can bet my life on it you will DM him coded..

1 Like

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
Ndiofe:
I smell trouble. sad

No wonder Banky dey rush.

This is not over.

The power of ex must very be underestimated becos if he hit it before he can hit it again.

Besides, i think she like this guy more but fell for the bigger star.

Same thing happened with Lilian and Ubi. Not good taking somebody girl becos of power, money and fame.

She will always wonder about the other.

You are right bro, So if them see him and Adesua in some coded place they should not blame the guy oooo.
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by SalamRushdie: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

OMG you bad oooo..

Bro from the way a girl talks you can know if she is single or not ..from experience I have found out that those who talk tough are actually very lonely women looking for a male companion
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
tuntech2000:
the guy is not ready for marriage in the next ten years. no wonder

I won't even advice him to get marry self, Get baby mama and move on with your life.. Marriage is some kind of bondage mostly for guys..
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
Barristertemmie:
Dude be looking like a fuckboy sef.What's the essence of the crap he posted?No wonder Adesua
dumped his ass.

You can also slide in no wahala..
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by latsy: 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Do you know how many beautiful and successful ladies that ready to say yes to him?

I am not denying that he may be popular with sugar mummies but
being useful for showoff and being an husband material are quite different.
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:24pm On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro from the way a girl talks you can know if she is single or not ..from experience I have found out that those who talk tough are actually very lonely women looking for a male companion

I swear bro you understand woman very well..

I will suggest your name for minister of women affair under Buhari..

1 Like

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:
who told you she is a good girl?

So because pesin see husband, she Don turn good girl? I remember when Tonto married Churchill and all her sins were washed away, I wonder what you must think of her now.

Remi could get married in two years time and his marriage will last longer than this media hype marriage you people will not allow us hear word about. Not like Banky hooked the last virgin on earth or something.

Give it a break mbok

Wow what a hit, You are right about that Tonto though, Well we will be here when Adesua will cry to media sha..
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
latsy:

I am not denying that he may be popular with sugar mummies but
being useful for showoff and being an husband material are quite different.

Same as being a wife material, No wonder we have lots of broken home than broken plates lately..

We will be here when adesua will cry to the media, Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe etc did more than this what happen..
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Chai so the babe no be virgin,na remnant Banky W carry go meet him parents. cry cry

Ajepako rokiatu aminat508 funjosh make una come see us landlord pikin o
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
legitnow:

And Banky W is a Igbo right?
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
LOL, nah, negative.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I can bet my life on it you will DM him coded..
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by SalamRushdie: 6:35pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I swear bro you understand woman very well..

I will suggest your name for minister of women affair under Buhari..
grin wink
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by bejick(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:

Chaii at the bolded. Pls why and how did banky bride her??!! U can't be giving 1/4 gist.

*grabspopcorn*

1 Like

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by kaboninc(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
safarigirl:

Tell us dear..

Waiting for your DM oh.. . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by Lloydfolarin: 8:26pm On May 08, 2017
Ladies know how to console themselves...

See dumped ladies all over this thread screaming and calling him a "loser".

Let me tell you what you don't know about guys, once a guy fuccked you and dump you, if you like, marry a president, the guy ll still see you like a "used rag".

To Banky W, Adesua could mean the world to him but this handsome guy who knows how to play his game ll see them both like "Jokers".

It's only painful when you are not aware that your girlfriend is planning a wedding with another dude but if you are the one who did d dumping as a G, you ll be smiling at the new mugu who picked up your rag.
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by bigtt76(f): 10:36pm On May 08, 2017
Yes o! We go slid in like Electric-Slide grin

JamieNaija:
Actor Kunle Remi said his DM is open for sliding in, After reportedly loosing Adesua to Banky W.

He wrote: My DMs are open for sliding in. I just poured sunlight liquid soap with Enough water to make the sliding easier for you. Watch the wall tho!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/my-dm-is-open-for-sliding-in-adesua.html

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by VickyRotex(f): 11:09pm On May 08, 2017
loswhite:
the woman lose am too na haba

How na? undecided Haba! angry
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 08, 2017
You ought to stop giving yourself a headache over two people who couldn't care any less about you or your existence. You might think there's nothing special about her but Banky obviously thinks otherwise. What you think is obviously irrelevant. People like you have a hard time being happy for others. It says more about you than it does about the person you're so against.

safarigirl:

Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 08, 2017
who is this one? he too wants to be popular because of his ex? ode u better find ur calling
Re: My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:53pm On May 08, 2017
NotOfThis:
LOL, nah, negative.

LOL you say so..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) / Photo: Whats Funke Akindele Wearing in this Picture???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.