Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253363 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:06am On Oct 23, 2017
Mcdion:

Merit of 2years msc is that you are qualify to apply for a bridging visa for extra two years, this will enable you work in ur occupation and possibly get skills needed for a skill assessment to meet one of the requirements of pr.

It's a post study visa, not bridging visa. You may wanna read bout the bridging visas A-E to acquire extensive knowledge bout em.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcdion: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

It's a post study visa, not bridging visa. You may wanna read bout the bridging visas A-E to acquire extensive knowledge bout em.
yes that is correct. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Mcdion:

I will get back to you on this however kindly break it down I.e each band text score. Cheers
. Alright Thanks boss. Please check your pm. I await your prompt response.

R-21, L-18, S-20 and W-25
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davodyguy: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
debby516:
Just got back fro Australia and uses my GTB card, rate was N291 to 1AUD, which is better than Access bank at N299.

grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2017
OGKush:

Were you mandated to pay your first Semester tuition fee before your COE was released?!

If yes, did you use the same account for the payment and how much was the closing balance when you submitted your app.

Thanks!!

Sorry for the late response,was preparing for exam. Yes you will have to pay the first semester fee before your coe will be released.no someone helped me pay n bal is 9 million
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
seyo99:

Please what university is that and what's the cost of your tuition??

Central Queensland University Sydney campus.$25,000 per year

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2017
lordjayabs:
Please is they anyone here who applied to RMIT? i will to know how long it took you to get admission in that school. I applied three weeks ago and yet to have my application being assessed on the online portal

It will take them like 2-3 weeks before they can reply but u call them +61386767047 +61399252000

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lordjayabs: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for your response. With a SOA of 8.4M do you think RMIT will grant me unconditional admission?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
lordjayabs:
Thank you for your response. With a SOA of 8.4M do you think RMIT will grant me unconditional admission?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Haliru001:
I'm good boss. How's your application going?
I have not started boss.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please did anyone apply to Tasmania university and how long before admission was given?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hi people.

I have arrived Melbourne and the country is really a nice place and you already feeling different.

I will still be here in case anyone needs help.

Each one teach one.

All the folks waiting for grant, wish you all the best and make sure you do it right

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by STAugustineOf13(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
zeemo2007:
Hi people.

I have arrived Melbourne and the country is really a nice place and you already feeling different.

Each one teach one.

All the folks waiting for grant, wish you all the best and make sure you do it right

Picture Evidence? grin
-Meanwhile Thank JAH for his mercy, after breaking so many hours of law of Gravity.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
bestdiddy:
Furthermore, if you're gonna be self sponsored, it will be important to show proof on how you got those funds.

For me, I am also self sponsored too, but I had to prove to them that i have been working in a bank for the past 7years, and that the funds in my account has been personal savings since inception of my career. Also, i got my Treasury dept. to come up with a statement showing that i have been saving and investing N2m every year out of my salary . . . I also provided my salary slips and tax renditions to back up my annual income.

Better still dear, if you can't go through these hassles, let your close relative sponsor you (a relative that has a workable source of income). Even though the funds are in your account, let the sponsor write his/her convincing sponsorship letter and stress that to enable ease of access of my "daughter" (you) to the funds, your sponsor had transferred the funds to your account. My cousin did that and it was very sufficient.

I need your help regarding sponsor palaver. Please reply me pm Guru
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfGeorge: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2017
liliberth:
Please did anyone apply to Tasmania university and how long before admission was given?
Close to 3 weeks... I have an admission with them already. Feb 2018.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2017
WestAfrican:

Keep your last two major course for last. Defer if need be or take one major course pluse additional or borrowed course and do same for the last major course. Again you could just apply for another short course to add up to the 2yrs mark.

How do you mean please expatiate.. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
zeemo2007:
Hi people.

Each one teach one.

welcome to Melbourne bro, which side do u reside in Melbourne? and whats the name of your school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Please house is it mandatory to produce or have a b..sc result or equivalent when applying for a 2yrs diploma program in australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2017
uckennety:
Please house is it mandatory to produce or have a b..sc result or equivalent when applying for a 2yrs diploma program in australia
Why going for Diploma instead of MSc?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2017
cassareknow:

welcome to Melbourne bro, which side do u reside in Melbourne? and whats the name of your school?

Pakenham. Deakin Burwood. Thanks. If you in Mel you can e-mail me my username at Yahoo.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Solitin40:

Why going for Diploma instead of MSc?

Firstly it's affordable
Secondly i seriously want to learn the course and perfect it because mostly nigerians go there with master's and leave classes making their academic career to suffer
Thirdly it will help me understand Australia better!
Finally my b..sc is low so i want to use it to boast it before go for masters!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2017
uckennety:

Firstly it's affordable
Secondly i seriously want to learn the course and perfect it because mostly nigerians go there with master's and leave classes making their academic career to suffer

The major reason I see here is ur low BSc grade. Nigerian going for masters ain't the problem if u where qualified for masters u Wud go for it.
Just start ur application early and get all d needed docs and hope for the best

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
uckennety:

Firstly it's affordable
Don’t let me discourage you but I know two people who was denied visa because of going for a degree lesser than the one you have I wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Solitin40:

Don’t let me discourage you but I know two people who was denied visa because of going for a degree lesser than the one you have I wish you all the best

Ok
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uba01(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Good day house!

i"m new here and need answers from anyone currently residing in Australia(Sydney)

So i have just been offered an admission for a post graduate degree program and i was just wondering

how the whole work and study ish works?

what kind of jobs are available?

and will the pay be able to cover my upkeep without depending on funds from family
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
uckennety:

Firstly it's affordable

All the reasons are justified for visa purpose, unfortunately your chances of getting grant is low because of GTE and high immigration risk of Nigerians.

But my advise for you

1) you should defend the gaps in your education if you won't present your bachelor

2) if you present the bachelor and you are now going for diploma, it is a red flag for GTE

3) if your age is above 25 or 26, it raise suspicion regarding your intention of studying a diploma

4) you should have completed prior courses or education related to your diploma

5) write a strong sop to convince them of your intentions

6) have a good sponsor that is a primary relative

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rinzylee(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Australian authorities expect you to be progressive in your education... almost always, People who step down to a lower qualification are denied visa. it's best you go for a Bsc or Masters...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2017
2bpat:
Good day my people,
Please I have 2 very important questions and I need those with experience to answer.
(1) is it a must to engage the services of
AGENT while applying for Masters in Australia?

(2) must I submit my o'level/WAEC certificate as part of admission requirements?

Kindly help answer
Yes and yes if you dont want issues or delay in your application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
abdullahi45:
?
Applying yourself requires you to pay application fee and does delay compared to going through their agents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingbukaz:

Nope its not a must you need to pay your first semester fee to get your COE for visa application. As for working to pay fees, what worked for one may not work for another. I dnt know about that as this a public platform. The embassy expect you to have sufficient funds for your studies. Why dnt he save himself that stress and apply for PR as the end aim of studying in OZ is still to get PR. Its saves him time and money.
I have bsc in international relations and diplomacy, is it possible for me to apply for pr and get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: alphascorpio(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.