Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251565 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
meelife:
Thanks for this advise,
Just to enquire, Does Teaching have an adavantage over Education, I ask because,while searching several Universities,;its been difficult to find a University that offers PGD in Teaching, but rather few offer PGD in Education,Most offer Masters in Teaching aand some others Masters in Education.
Example A University wrote on their website that base on the request from the Government they have converted PDG in Teaching to Masters in Teaching from 2018.
So what is the best advise for this situation.

I have been mislead by an agent before so I dont want a repitition, Considering the fact that Australia requires agents for applications.
Just for clarification,I discussed this with my agent as regards 1 year programme (PDG in Teaching) giving an opportunity to apply for PR, he said one must do a 2 year programme to be eligible to apply for PR, please is there more info/explanation/ a link to guide me on this.
Thanks in anticipation
[url]http://www.trb.wa.gov.au/Initial_teacher_education/accreditated_programs/Pages/default.aspx
[/url]
A thousand apologies.
These are the accreditated programs that will allow you register as listed by the registration body for teachers in Western Australia(for example) . They are all valid for registration (but check accreditation expiry date of the course sha) and EDUCATION PGDs are very much acceptable too, however, only apply from the ones listed here. Your agent doesn't know what he/she is saying and you yourself don't understand what I said.
1. Apply for accredited PGD in teaching/education which is a 12month course
2. As you are graduating from this PGD, apply for any masters you really always wanted in the first place extending your stay in Australia. At the same time apply for your PR with the teaching/education PGD
3. While enrolled in this 2nd Msc, wait for PR to be approved/granted
4. Continue with or drop out of Msc, the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Igbohqueen:
Kindly help me with how I can go abt this... I am a qualified secondary school teacher who wants to relocate to Australia, I HV 5 years working experience with the government...@gunpoint abeg u help a sister
What does qualified mean? Do you have a B.Ed?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ofavourmi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
@ Gunpoint, Goodday bro...thanks for your selfless service on this forum you are one in a million, am looking at apply for M.sc in Professional Accounting at one of the university in Australia, i have over 5years of experience working in Accounting Roles here in Nigeria though am not a chartered Accountant.......My question, hope this course is good for PR and what other advice can u give me as regard my Plan.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
ofavourmi:
@ Gunpoint, Goodday bro...thanks for your selfless service on this forum you are one in a million, am looking at apply for M.sc in Professional Accounting at one of the university in Australia, i have over 5years of experience working in Accounting Roles here in Nigeria though am not a chartered Accountant.......My question, hope this course is good for PR and what other advice can u give me as regard my Plan.
Yes and no.
You need need over 80points to get PR as an accountant, you will never make it(no be swear oh), try something else
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/21-march-2018-invitation-round.aspx
And currently the allocation for accountants for 2017/2018 appears to have long been filled up as you can see but even auditor which is an alternative if you study accounting requires 80 points

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ofavourmi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
gunpoint:

Thanks for your prompt and sincere response, Please which other course do u advice i go for Then, that can be of valuable to getting a PR.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Grant news is very important to.. at least it gives we that are yet to apply some hope
fobak203:
Since noone knows nothing for sure, we can make assumptions and logically assess such hypothesis, all for the purpose of keeping hope alive. Personally, I think all hands are on deck in DIBP to monitor the influx and putflux of spectators, fans and patriot in order to ensure they leave the country immediately after the commonwealth games. Although, it came to an end on the 15th April 2018. Hopefully, we should start hearing news of Visa grants two weeks from today. Did I mention that it is my opinion. Yes I did
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
I appreciate your kind response and asssitance.I may not have understood your explanation very well.
Please can I pm you to get things clearer?
gunpoint:

[url]http://www.trb.wa.gov.au/Initial_teacher_education/accreditated_programs/Pages/default.aspx
[/url]
A thousand apologies.
These are the accreditated programs that will allow you register as listed by the registration body for teachers in Western Australia(for example) . They are all valid for registration (but check accreditation expiry date of the course sha) and EDUCATION PGDs are very much acceptable too, however, only apply from the ones listed here. Your agent doesn't know what he/she is saying and you yourself don't understand what I said.
1. Apply for accredited PGD in teaching/education which is a 12month course
2. As you are graduating from this PGD, apply for any masters you really always wanted in the first place extending your stay in Australia. At the same time apply for your PR with the teaching/education PGD
3. While enrolled in this 2nd Msc, wait for PR to be approved/granted
4. Continue with or drop out of Msc, the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 5:33am On Apr 18, 2018
meelife:
I appreciate your kind response and asssitance.I may not have understood your explanation very well.
Please can I pm you to get things clearer?
For some reason i don't get pms. I think its a common problem here on nairaland
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Oh I see;can I give you email address ?
quote author=gunpoint post=66805853]
For some reason i don't get pms. I think its a common problem here on nairaland[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2018
meelife:
Oh I see;can I give you email address ?
quote author=gunpoint post=66805853]
For some reason i don't get pms. I think its a common problem here on nairaland
Sure
Shoot
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meelife: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2018
meelife@yahoo.com
Please send me an email
Thanks.
gunpoint:

Sure
Shoot

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gunpoint(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Britekestro77:
@Gunpoint Bros my problem now is that i can't even apply for LLM cos of my previous Visa app which i indicated that my highest degree is OND so i can't come back to tell them again that i have BSC in Pol Sci cos i hard already gone for LLB now age became a barrie and home or country tie.....so am still going for the same Law.please Bros i will want you to use your good knowledge to guard me ....you can reach out to me @ kestrodking87@yahoo.Com ..thanks in anticipation
I am sure someone else can help with this. But like i said, you misrepresented data in your initial application, as far as i can tell there is no going back from that. Maybe someone else that knows more can help you smiley
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goodguygonebad: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys,

Please, I have some admission/scholarship for Ph.D. based inquiries to make. I would be glad if anyone can be available to help.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Am set to make payment,what's the best option. My school gave option of Western Union global pay but the exchange rate is high. I will appreciate it if I can get other options.thanks..its kind of urgent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lordwich15: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys,

It has been a blessing reading from your experience and expertise! I recently graduated from with 2.1 in petroleum engineering from University of Benin. I want to apply for admission into the the University of Queensland to study for Master of petroleum engineering. But I want to know my chances of getting post-graduate work permit after my study in Australia. Happy to have your opinion. Thank You
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Britekestro77: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
gunpoint:

I am sure someone else can help with this. But like i said, you misrepresented data in your initial application, as far as i can tell there is no going back from that. Maybe someone else that knows more can help you smiley
so no hope for me...i should stop chessing shadows
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls what is the cheapest and best option of paying for student Visa and what was the cost?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawland: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lordwich15:
Hello guys,

It has been a blessing reading from your experience and expertise! I recently graduated from with 2.1 in petroleum engineering from University of Benin. I want to apply for admission into the the University of Queensland to study for Master of petroleum engineering. But I want to know my chances of getting post-graduate work permit after my study in Australia. Happy to have your opinion. Thank You
You will definitely get a post graduate work visa if your course is a 2 yrs course but the real problem lies on getting a permanent residence.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lordwich15: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
lawland:
You will definitely get a post graduate work visa if your course is a 2 yrs course but the real problem lies on getting a permanent residence.
Will it be easier to get PR for chemical engineering Still weighing my options. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gokecont(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys, pls I need suggestion
I went to laminate my waec living certificate and and need to stamp it now at ministry of education abuja, when business centre I. my area they said the can't unlaminate it, pls what do I do?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Britekestro77:
so no hope for me...i should stop chessing shadows

Why would you say that. Please pm me.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
bornlegend:
Pls what is the cheapest and best option of paying for student Visa and what was the cost?

Any help pls?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olumig(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
@gunpoint can we have a thread for Australian visit visa

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goodguygonebad: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
gokecont:
Hello guys, pls I need suggestion
I went to laminate my waec living certificate and and need to stamp it now at ministry of education abuja, when business centre I. my area they said the can't unlaminate it, pls what do I do?

Make a photocopy, take the photocopy with you together to the ministry. On sighting the original, the photocopy would be authorized (signed). That's the one you need.

Even if you didn't laminate the original, NOBODY w(s)ould agree to sign on an original certificate. Any defacement renders the original invalid
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tmddy: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2018
@Gunpoint.Please bro, kindly help me through this. I am interested in this Pgd teaching line, I have tried to gather information about it online but couldn't really get a tangible one. I have also tried to pm you but I think you didn't get it. Please can we talk more on this? I am presently in Australia. Abeg help a Sister who is in need.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:56am On Apr 19, 2018
bornlegend:
Austransaction is the fastest and surest way
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Solitin40:

Austransaction is the fastest and surest way
Honestly, cheap and reasonable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Reanzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.