Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249507 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nowpresence(f): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2018
jolanrewaju:
where did you get that info from.. Got admission from rmit, deakin n western Sydney n Victoria..
what course please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alibabaayi: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Pls any civil engineer traveling to australia or already in Australia should pls let hookup by dropping their whatsapp number
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Timeline for visa
Immi account creation: 3rd November 2017
Medicals: 23rd November 2017
IELTS: 25th November 2017
IELTS Result: 8th December 2017 (LRWS:6.0,7.0,6.5,7.0, overall 6.5) My mind skip when I saw my result on that day sha
CoE: 13th December 2017
Visa application submitted: 15th December 2017.
At this point, I believed I had taken the shortest cut to resuming on January 1st 2018. First, by doing medicals before application. At that point, I was still speaking English with Macquarie University that I have a University of Manchester Masters, dem just dey look me dey laugh. Looking above, I was only giving the CoE after submitting my english test. Also, miracle did not happen so by 20th January, I already knew I would have to defer. Let me continue my timeline, my story.
CO contact: 26th January (Late commencement date letter)
For a second, I did not understand what the case officer wanted from me, but I had to logicalize that since I am doing a Masters by research, DIBP believed I could resume anytime apart from January 1st. My brothers and sisters, hope rose by DIBP and dashed by Macquarie when they said I can only get late commencement for straight Ph.D. Dont forget I have a bundle offer of MRes+Ph.D and 1 year MRes scholarship only for now anyways. Instead, in place of late comemencement, I submitted updated CoE
updated CoE: 10th February 2018
No further contact until 8.18am today when I got news of my visa grant
Visa grant: 26th April 2018.
Resumption date: 1st July 2018
School: Macquarie University
Course: Materials Engineering under Mechanical Engineering Department

Note: I suceeded the waiting game by indulging and becoming engrossed in my office duties. That has proven to be a very good antidote for waiting for your visa. Oluwa has done it. It finally ended in praise.

Do not hesitate to ask me any questions!

God's hands is not too short to reach out to us to deliver your visa grant, it will be delivered in due time. To all visa hopefuls, it will come out soonest.

Cheers ALL

14 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Congratulations Fobak203 Oya start coming fast fast no time abeg
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Smoking in this Country get A+ both Young and old do that here and it’s been done here openly that they don’t give a Bleep at all the only place you won’t see them smoke is where their is No smoking sign and that’s all yesterday I saw an old woman of over 70years smoking and if you look at this mama she is not okay like her health and still dey smoke I feel like collecting it from her but what can I do back home people that smoke openly are thugs but here guys with fine cars smoke while driving for here smoking is on another level awon science students

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
fobak203:
Timeline for visa
IELTS Result: 8th December 2017 (LRWS:6.0,7.0,6.5,7.0, overall 6.5) My mind skip when I saw my result on that day sha
At this point, I believed I had taken the shortest cut to resuming on January 1st 2018. First, by doing medicals before application. At that point, I was still speaking English with Macquarie University that I have a University of Manchester Masters, dem just dey look me dey laugh. Looking above, I was only giving the CoE after submitting my english test. Also, miracle did not happen so by 20th January, I already knew I would have to defer. Let me continue my timeline, my story.
For a second, I did not understand what the case officer wanted from me, but I had to logicalize that since I am doing a Masters by research, DIBP believed I could resume anytime apart from January 1st. My brothers and sisters, hope rose by DIBP and dashed by Macquarie when they said I can only get late commencement for straight Ph.D. Dont forget I have a bundle offer of MRes+Ph.D and 1 year MRes scholarship only for now anyways. Instead, in place of late comemencement, I submitted updated CoE

Note: I suceeded the waiting game by indulging and becoming engrossed in my office duties. That has proven to be a very good antidote for waiting for your visa. Oluwa has done it. It finally ended in praise.

God's hands is not too short to reach out to us to deliver your visa grant, it will be delivered in due time. To all visa hopefuls, it will come out soonest.

Cheers ALL
Congrats!!!...all the best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Solitin40:
Smoking in this Country get A+ both Young and old do that here and it’s been done here openly that they don’t give a Bleep at all the only place you won’t see them smoke is where their is No smoking sign and that’s all yesterday I saw an old woman of over 70years smoking and if you look at this mama she is not okay like her health and still dey smoke I feel like collecting it from her but what can I do back home people that smoke openly are thugs but here guys with fine cars smoke while driving for here smoking is on another level awon science students
welcome bro how was ur flight,hope you are settling in nice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thought you guys said letter of offer and coe comes in within a week or two, dunno how receiving letter of offer and coe is gonna take almost two months
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MielBaker(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2018
fobak203:
Timeline for visa

Cheers ALL

Congratulations on your grant. All the best bro.

May I ask if you were required to submit SOA ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2018
MielBaker:

No he never mentioned that on his timeline,,, just a new coe..it all depends on the case officer involved
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MielBaker(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Lukainoluciano:
No he never mentioned that on his timeline,,, just a new coe..it all depends on the case officer involved

Thanks just needed to be sure.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2018
I did not need to submit SOA because I had a scholarship. If not, I would have had to submit one regardless of the case officer. One needs to meet the financial requirements.
MielBaker:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mokikeoj: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Hi all, Please where can I get yellow fever and polio vaccination in Lagos for Australia Visit Visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
Thought you guys said letter of offer and coe comes in within a week or two, dunno how receiving letter of offer and coe is gonna take almost two months
which university did you apply to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018
In between offer letter and CoE lies two important requirement. Proof of financial capability and English proficiency. In all honesty, it depends on how quick you can get those two sorted. It can be two days and it can be six months
IamphilVitalis:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drealdammy: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2018
IamphilVitalis:

Same here...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MielBaker(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2018
fobak203:
I did not need to submit SOA because I had a scholarship. If not, I would have had to submit one regardless of the case officer. One needs to meet the financial requirements.
Alright.. Noted. Congrats once again.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2018
fobak203:
Oh OK...yeah when applying you have to submit a SOA,,I thought his question was if you were asked to get an updated SOA,,that was why I answered not all case officers would ask for that if you visa has lingered and they are trying to decide on your case...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2018
fobak203:
oh OK,,,I thought his question was if you were asked to submit a new SOA by the CO, that was why I said it depends on the CO ,didn't he know he was asking if you submitted a SOA from the start...of course when applying one would need to submit SOA,,it's one of the major criteria for visa issuance...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Its fine, no worries. Thanks for your contribution. That's the spirit
Lukainoluciano:
Oh OK...yeah when applying you have to submit a SOA,,I thought his question was if you were asked to get an updated SOA,,that was why I answered not all case officers would ask for that if you visa has lingered and they are trying to decide on your case...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mokikeoj: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Please help respond sad
mokikeoj:
Hi all, Please where can I get yellow fever and polio vaccination in Lagos for Australia Visit Visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
fobak203:
Its fine, no worries. Thanks for your contribution. That's the spirit
you welcome bro...all the best!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
mokikeoj:
Please help respond sad

Go to PortHealth, ministry of health at immediately after the toll gate to the international airport Ikeja.

Simply take your passport and international PP (with a copy) with N1000
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Congratulations dear. Am still waiting for mine, macquarie university also. CO contact March 29th....am very hopeful for God's grace.

quote author=fobak203 post=67051796]Timeline for visa

Cheers ALL
[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
When did you apply?
foliat:
Congratulations dear. Am still waiting for mine, macquarie university also. CO contact March 29th....am very hopeful for God's grace.

Cheers ALL
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mokikeoj: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thank you
bornlegend:

Go to PortHealth, ministry of health at immediately after the toll gate to the international airport Ikeja.

Simply take your passport and international PP (with a copy) with N1000
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
It will happen in no time.
foliat:

Cheers ALL

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
JANUARY

fobak203:
When did you apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2018
Amen!!!

fobak203:
It will happen in no time.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sollej: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
good evening nairalanders. I'm new here. I am a nurse with 5 years experience. I've already applied to university of Newcastle to study MPH before I got to know of this forum. I've read a lot here concerning PR and SOL. The MPH is for a year. Can I apply for masters in nursing after my MPH for me to qualify for 2years post study visa. Also, what are the job opportunities that one can get in Newcastle. Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whales84: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello guys,

I was given a white paper with an additional document clause with the VO asking
me to submit my sponsor's bank statement.

my interview date was April 16, but my sponsor is trying so hard to help me to authenticate her account with real cash in a fixed deposit acct with one of the top banks meanwhile, my resumption is may 4 .

pls, I need your advice. if I submit the fixed deposit bank statement before and after may 4. does it hold any potential danger for me?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2018
whales84:
Hello guys,

I was given a white paper with an additional document clause with the VO asking
me to submit my sponsor's bank statement.

my interview date was April 16, but my sponsor is trying so hard to help me to authenticate her account with real cash in a fixed deposit acct with one of the top banks meanwhile, my resumption is may 4 .

pls, I need your advice. if I submit the fixed deposit bank statement before and after may 4. does it hold any potential danger for me?
You don miss road this is Australia thread and not USA

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.