Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252062 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GodBlessEdoBoy: 10:41pm On May 15, 2018
I have replied you bro. check
chimax1:
Bro I sent u a pm. kindly respond, we really have to talk.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soopamom: 11:24pm On May 15, 2018
Sorry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fadairo320: 11:52pm On May 15, 2018
Gud everyone, hope u all are gud.
Pls am a ssce holder only,but really desire to proceed my tertiary education in Australia.
Pls someone tell me,what the requirements?.
In terms of visa ,passport and all necessities
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:10am On May 16, 2018
kessel:
Am sincerely sorry bro
Sorry guys
I take it back
Did a little finding and I think I know better now...so sorry for any harm caused. Hopefully we meet in Aussie soon.
I just like the way you humbly accept say you wrong. If only some people just get sense like this to accept when dem make mistake.. best regards in your endeavours. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2018
Fadairo320:
Gud everyone, hope u all are gud.
Pls am a ssce holder only,but really desire to proceed my tertiary education in Australia.
Pls someone tell me,what the requirements?.
In terms of visa ,passport and all necessities
You may wanna start from Google.
1.Search to know universities offering your choice program
2. Check for fees, accommodation, intake dates, etc
3. Research + more research about the entire process
4. Then come back here to ask better questions, cos tthis one wey you post en, alot of people go ignore am.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 8:22am On May 16, 2018
Can anyone pls assist me the cost of PCC. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
Depends on negotiation power... I have done 4k +direct negotiation) then 7k(with middle man).
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HomeTutor1(f): 9:15am On May 16, 2018
Okay

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uniquebian: 10:43am On May 16, 2018
Mikey:

You’ve got to google Flinders Uni Australia, go through their website which I assume to be informative. Then if you need clarification on anything you can throw it to the house.
i didnt see the link to apply...please help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uniquebian: 10:50am On May 16, 2018
Mikey:

You’ve got to google Flinders Uni Australia, go through their website which I assume to be informative. Then if you need clarification on anything you can throw it to the house.
i didnt see the link to apply and time is going...please help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uniquebian: 11:29am On May 16, 2018
foliat:
Congrats dear, awaiting mine also. MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY. Please i sent you a pm kindly respond.

please sir how do i apply...ive got no idea...link please..help a friend
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 1:10pm On May 16, 2018
smiley smiley lol
Cottyekundayo:

I just like the way you humbly accept say you wrong. If only some people just get sense like this to accept when dem make mistake.. best regards in your endeavours. . .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 16, 2018
Please follow back. Wanna send you a message. Thanks
HomeTutor1:
Great are you Oh Lord!! After doing five days of google search, sending over 150 mails to different Profs, searching for scholarships and schools. I have finally secured a supervisor that is willing to take me as a Research Assistant for Masters of Teaching ( Secondary) with full funding at university of Melbourne . I am submitting my full application to the school latest by tomorrow. Please what other things do I need to do so as to get to Australia. I am even yet to have international passport. Lol
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2018
Did mine less than a week at 5500. That's a more recent price to know what you should expect
mikeufuoma2016:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
Please is this police clearance compulsory, my agent said its not necessary. Kindly lend me your view.
fobak203:
Did mine less than a week at 5500. That's a more recent price to know what you should expect
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peterdaniels: 7:48pm On May 16, 2018
nogara:
Please is this police clearance compulsory, my agent said its not necessary. Kindly lend me your view.
I got mine that same day with 4K..I would say is necessary if you ask me,I might be wrong though
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2018
Honestly, I just did an evaluation of the risk/return ratio and decided to do it. When I was in the UK, you need to do police clearance for some kind of jobs and it could suffice in that aspect. More so, it does not cost much, and it is readily available, I got mine in 30mins. It is better to do it than to be sorry. Na 'Operation Nothing will stop me from entering Australia' na him me dey oh
nogara:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2018
Anyone leaving for Australia through Turkish airline from ABJ on democracy day, a friend needs company. The touchdown na June 1st. See pilgrimage. Holla if there is anyone like that.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
HomeTutor1:
Great are you Oh Lord!! After doing five days of google search, sending over 150 mails to different Profs, searching for scholarships and schools. I have finally secured a supervisor that is willing to take me as a Research Assistant for Masters of Teaching ( Secondary) with full funding at university of Melbourne . I am submitting my full application to the school latest by tomorrow. Please what other things do I need to do so as to get to Australia. I am even yet to have international passport. Lol
Start with passport
Then maybe IELTS
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2018
fobak203:
Anyone leaving for Australia through Turkish airline from ABJ on democracy day, a friend needs company. The touchdown na June 1st. See pilgrimage. Holla if there is anyone like that.
how much is turkish airline flight to melbourne
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HomeTutor1(f): 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
Cottyekundayo:
Start with passport Then maybe IELTS
THANKS ALOT Hmmmmm, I thought IELTS is waived for Nigerians ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HomeTutor1(f): 12:03pm On May 17, 2018
90sretrogirl:
Please follow back. Wanna send you a message. Thanks
Please kindly write your message here. My pm is not working
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 12:13pm On May 17, 2018
Fly safe my good friend. The land of Aussie will yield abundant blessing.
fobak203:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 1:13pm On May 17, 2018
fobak203:

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 17, 2018
HomeTutor1:
Please kindly write your message here. My pm is not working
Wanted to get more info on the scholarship. Care to share your email? Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 6:53pm On May 17, 2018
HomeTutor1:
Start from international passport
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 6:55pm On May 17, 2018
Who is coming to melbourne??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 7:34pm On May 17, 2018
Pls wen do they request for PCC? Cus am going for medicals now. Thankd
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 17, 2018
Solitin40:

Go ahead
thanks for your response the other day. What if I am travelling with my spouse on the students visa. What could be the total cost?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:10am On May 18, 2018
HomeTutor1:
THANKS ALOT Hmmmmm, I thought IELTS is waived for Nigerians ?
Depends on country you applying to .... I doubt in Australia though. Except you get a letter to state that your courses were tAught in English. But then, the experience of a proficiency exam is not a waste.... You go Sha still need am for PR purpose. If your school requires, write... If not drink Fanta and buy shoes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.