Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251790 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cangrejo: 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
peterdaniels:

Yes I didn’t include any proof of funds or any business registration ,it was her savings account,..only those documents I listed did the magic..thanks..

Thanks brother I really appreciate, I'm using pfl Ib but their service is just too poor...Withdrawing my app from them ASAP....Which pfl you use my oga?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cangrejo: 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
daprince5898:

Please can we discuss about this ielts stuff. I'm planning to write the exam.

The exam is simple, just don't worry yourself about it....I have some materials that I can let out that's if you are in IB...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daprince5898(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2018
Cangrejo:

The exam is simple, just don't worry yourself about it....I have some materials that I can let out that's if you are in IB...

U mean if I am in Ibadan?
I'm in Lagos now sha...
Abeg let's chat inbox
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 6:23am On May 12, 2018
Helol Nairalanders.

Please can someone share the current sol list. I am considering studying MSc Business analytics. I want to be sure it could lead to getting pretty after school. Had a background in mathematics.

I also read online that the Australia govt is going a little tough with immigration. Wondering what impact this might have on international students hoping to get PR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP1epCDawxY
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HomeTutor1(f): 6:45am On May 12, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

I posted a comment on your post and you ignored. Well It won't cost me anything to post another. If naija community strong for here whether by student or pr e no bad.
Well, you should know what you want.
Do you want PR or you really want be professional in your career.
While both of em de doable, you need align your plans to fit the other. Familiarise yourself with the migration skilled list, after which you fit Know werin to do Abi masters to come do. That list is subject to change by the end of finay year (June 30,2018)
The masters of teaching weyw I recommend is based on the demand for teachers especially in STEM courses, if you write a remarkable sop I don't see why it won't fly... Plus, if you look well, some schools give scholarships on that.
I need scholarship for the Masters of Teaching, My undergraduate was Physics Education. Please do you have any recommendation for that? Thanks alot bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2018
HomeTutor1:
I need scholarship for the Masters of Teaching, My undergraduate was Physics Education. Please do you have any recommendation for that? Thanks alot bro
Google Ni O. I truly don't have recommendations. Please search and you will find.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AUPump: 9:26am On May 12, 2018
Hi Guys
I've been following this thread silently since October last year. I had become very "familiar" with a couple of handles. I was particularly sad when I read about @Abion05's (I believe that's his handle) rejection. I believe something great is coming your way bro.
Anyway, I received my GRANT yesterday evening. Please see timeline below:

Medical 6th March
Visa Application submission 30th March
Biometrics 3rd April
Visa grant 11th May

Documents submitted as follows:
COE
SOP
Transcript
BSc Certifcate
Police report
WAEC Result
Polio & OPV vaccine - Yellow Card
SOA of N8m
Sponsor's letter of financial support
Sponsor's data page of international passport
Sponsor's Payslip
Sponsor's SOA
Sponsor's proof of employment
Sponsor's Business Card
Sponsor's Affidavit of Relationship/Sponsorship
Approval of study leave letter from employer (HR)
Reference letter from my Boss (GMD)
My Payslips
My Employment Letter and Promotion Letters
Birth Certificate
Prevoius Passport datapage
Previous visa and stamps on my passports
Previous UK Visa refusal Letters - Was refused twice last year - Tourist and Business Visit
PTE Certificate score 79
My CV

I hope this helps someone. I am now looking for affordable flight tickets. My course begins on 23 July and I will be going to a city that may not be very interesting - Canberra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:33am On May 12, 2018
Cangrejo:

Thanks brother I really appreciate, I'm using pfl Ib but their service is just too poor...Withdrawing my app from them ASAP....Which pfl you use my oga?
Who is assigned to you (A lady or guy) ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peterdaniels: 10:24am On May 12, 2018
AUPump:
Hi Guys
I've been following this thread silently since October last year. I had become very "familiar" with a couple of handles. I was particularly sad when I read about @Abion05's (I believe that's his handle) rejection. I believe something great is coming your way bro.

Medical 6th March
Biometrics 3rd April
Visa grant 11th May

COE
SOP
Transcript
BSc Certifcate
Police report
WAEC Result
SOA of N8m
Sponsor's Payslip
Sponsor's SOA
Sponsor's Business Card
My Payslips
Birth Certificate
Previous UK Visa refusal Letters - Was refused twice last year - Tourist and Business Visit
PTE Certificate score 79
My CV

I hope this helps someone. I am now looking for affordable flight tickets. My course begins on 23 July and I will be going to a city that may not be very interesting - Canberra.

Congrats on your grant..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 11:27am On May 12, 2018
Cangrejo:

please I need the material too. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 11:39am On May 12, 2018
Wow,congratulations. this is another fast application. I tap into your testimony. I will surely testify here. Please, who is your sponsor to you? And what assessment level is your uni?
AUPump:
Hi Guys

Medical 6th March
Biometrics 3rd April
Visa grant 11th May

COE
SOP
Transcript
BSc Certifcate
Police report
WAEC Result
SOA of N8m
Sponsor's Payslip
Sponsor's SOA
Sponsor's Business Card
My Payslips
Birth Certificate
PTE Certificate score 79
My CV

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AUPump: 1:32pm On May 12, 2018
nogara:
Wow,congratulations. this is another fast application. I tap into your testimony. I will surely testify here. Please, who is your sponsor to you? And what assessment level is your uni?

My uncle is my sponsor and my uni is on AL1
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 3:28pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations.. A tap into the speed used in processing yours.. Maybe we shall be traveling together,
will be heading to Adelaide.
AUPump:
Hi Guys

Medical 6th March
Biometrics 3rd April
Visa grant 11th May

COE
SOP
Transcript
BSc Certifcate
Police report
WAEC Result
SOA of N8m
Sponsor's Payslip
Sponsor's SOA
Sponsor's Business Card
My Payslips
Birth Certificate
PTE Certificate score 79
My CV

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Michaelamo: 4:40pm On May 12, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

OGA, the relationship of the course is a big concern to CO ; And there is a link between chemical engineering and environmental engineering. Once I read on this thread an applicant studied geology or so for bachelors, and applied for masters of social works.... Em eyes open @ last.

Madam, the thing weak me oo. Hence I said logically e nor suppose concern CO na. Na CO give you admission? Na CO won lecture you? Wetin come concern am? grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Michaelamo: 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
horlakay:
hello everyone ........i had my first degree in metallurgical and material engineering and i just applied for masters in manufacturing engineering at RMIT.
pls would this combinations guarantee a PR
thanks

My brother, you are good to go. There is no other better choice than this. Metallurgy and Material engineering is no different from Mechanical and Production engineering. I studied production engineering first degree and a masters in industrial engineering. As you can see, all these occupation I mentioned now are interrelated. You can't really separate Production engineering from Manufacturing. So with a masters in manufacturing you can write an episode in both mechanical and production/plant engineering. My episodes were from my production and industrial engineering degree and the positive sharp die wink.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kelvin2018: 9:03pm On May 12, 2018
peterdaniels:

Congrats on your grant..

Congratulation bro can you please share sample of Sponsor's Affidavit of Relationship/Sponsorship so I can see the content? @aupump
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamNegan: 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
Good evening guys, I appreciate your great work here..God will give us all our desired expectations....
I need an advice concerning my present situation....I got an offer with Flinders uni, but on submitting my docs for gte the school got back to me on Wednesday stating I did not pass DIBP GTE requirement... My SOA is a little bit short of what I should have after paying tuition deposit...

Question 1: Can the Finance be the reason for this response.

Question 2: Can I still reapply for the same program at the same school...

Question 3: Is the education provider's GTE same as DIBP's GTE...

I need help..Thanks

#IamNegan
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:59am On May 13, 2018
Michaelamo:

Madam, the thing weak me oo. Hence I said logically e nor suppose concern CO na. Na CO give you admission? Na CO won lecture you? Wetin come concern am? grin
Chaye. . . I have attached a picture to depict a scenario.
This is even with an admissions officer who wasn't convinced of how A is related to B. Se na admissions officer wan lecture ? Abi na she write course plan... But they don't just give a F!. That's why the sop is needed to establish a relationship between what an individual has done and intends to do.
Having encountered a lot of international students here in AU, I think writing a convincing sop should even be a must aside the GTE; what the CO or in some cases admission officer wants to see is that you can express yourself as a student.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:05am On May 13, 2018
IamNegan:
Good evening guys, I appreciate your great work here..God will give us all our desired expectations....
I need an advice concerning my present situation....I got an offer with Flinders uni, but on submitting my docs for gte the school got back to me on Wednesday stating I did not pass DIBP GTE requirement... My SOA is a little bit short of what I should have after paying tuition deposit...

Question 1: Can the Finance be the reason for this response.

Question 2: Can I still reapply for the same program at the same school...

Question 3: Is the education provider's GTE same as DIBP's GTE...

I need help..Thanks

#IamNegan
Q1... It's plausible to assume. However, the GTE isn't limited to finance. Some response to certain questions may have proved irrelevant.
Q2. You may wanna check the admissions FAQS on the uni website. However, If your declination letter didn't state you can't apply again, you can go for Gold.
Q3. I think if you can pass the GTE for your school, you can pass for DHA/DiBP. Once I was completing the GTE for Curtin University, deep down me self de laugh say which kind rubbish questions be this; these folks think say I plan leave Australia after masters?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:06am On May 13, 2018
kessel:
Congratulations.. A tap into the speed used in processing yours.. Maybe we shall be traveling together,
will be heading to Adelaide.
O se tapper. grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:08am On May 13, 2018
HomeTutor1:
When checking the schools. Check the available scholarships for international students.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamNegan: 7:09am On May 13, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Q1... It's plausible to assume. However, the GTE isn't limited to finance. Some response to certain questions may have proved irrelevant.
Q2. You may wanna check the admissions FAQS on the uni website. However, If your declination letter didn't state you can't apply again, you can go for Gold.
Q3. I think if you can pass the GTE for your school, you can pass for DHA/DiBP. Once I was completing the GTE for Curtin University, deep down me self de laugh say which kind rubbish questions be this; these folks think say I plan leave Australia after masters?

@cottyekundayo....Thanks for the answer. I will try another school along side giving another shot to the same...
Blike say i sabi you.You were my set in FEGGO...

#IamNegan
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2018
IamNegan:

@cottyekundayo....Thanks for the answer. I will try another school along side giving another shot to the same...
Blike say i sabi you.You were my set in FEGGO...

#IamNegan
An attempt O. I can not decode who you are. But fegco na my sec. School. Shoot me a mail bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Michaelamo: 9:26am On May 13, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Chaye. . . I have attached a picture to depict a scenario.
This is even with an admissions officer who wasn't convinced of how A is related to B. Se na admissions officer wan lecture ? Abi na she write course plan... But they don't just give a F!. That's why the sop is needed to establish a relationship between what an individual has done and intends to do.
Having encountered a lot of international students here in AU, I think writing a convincing sop should even be a must aside the GTE; what the CO or in some cases admission officer wants to see is that you can express yourself as a student.

I think I get the gist now. Strong SOP is paramount.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Michaelamo: 9:29am On May 13, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Once I was completing the GTE for Curtin University, deep down me self de laugh say which kind rubbish questions be this; these folks think say I plan leave Australia after masters?

Na the idea of the related, GTE and SOP be this oo... To show say you go come back. Come back fire! We die dia grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oobidike(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2018
Hello all, congrats to those who just got their grants.
Please anyone coming to USC Sippy downs by July. Please send me a pm.
Also anyone already there , can i also get in touch with you
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 12:48pm On May 13, 2018
Please someone help me.

Smile4mee01:
Helol Nairalanders.

Please can someone share the current sol list. I am considering studying MSc Business analytics. I want to be sure it could lead to getting pretty after school. Had a background in mathematics.

I also read online that the Australia govt is going a little tough with immigration. Wondering what impact this might have on international students hoping to get PR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP1epCDawxY
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babylappy(f): 2:55pm On May 13, 2018
Hi, am a French graduate with about 8 years of work experience. Age 33 .My wife studied computer science with 3 kids. My wife's age 25. Whats my fate in Australia? In terms of getting a good job and settling down to earn and make a living. How do I go about the entire process? And please how long does it take?

What are the things I should also do to start?
Thanking you in anticipation to your Swift response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babylappy(f): 3:04pm On May 13, 2018
gunpoint:
Hi everyone. If you are coming here solely to chase residency and you have a core science background (meaning you studied Maths, Physics, Chemistry, IT, Engineering, Biology etc) and you wana go by the study route (that is using school here to get PR), a cheap and tested option is to come and do the PGD in teaching (not education oh, TEACHING).
Its relatively cheap, its only 12 mnts and it will get you PR. Ofcos you have to apply for another course at the end of this PGD while you PR is loading but you can then do any course your heart truly desires, knowing fully well your PR is in the pipeline. And the beauty about it is you can work as a teacher and earn good money while studying that course you originally wanted to study.
Please reconfirm which of the levels is on the SOL again as there is preschool teacher, primary school teacher and secondary school teacher and i believe at this time they are still all on the list. For now SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER is best, however, always check before you apply.
Another benefit of using a 12month course to chase PR is you can be done before immigration rules change again. And did i mention its relatively cheap and teachers earn good money? Yes I did

Hi, am a French graduate with about 8 years of work experience. Age 33 .My wife studied computer science with 3 kids. My wife's age 25. Whats my fate in Australia? In terms of getting a good job and settling down to earn and make a living. How do I go about the entire process? And please how long does it take?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babylappy(f): 3:33pm On May 13, 2018
fobak203:
Timeline for visa
Immi account creation: 3rd November 2017
Medicals: 23rd November 2017
IELTS: 25th November 2017
IELTS Result: 8th December 2017 (LRWS:6.0,7.0,6.5,7.0, overall 6.5) My mind skip when I saw my result on that day sha
CoE: 13th December 2017
Visa application submitted: 15th December 2017.
At this point, I believed I had taken the shortest cut to resuming on January 1st 2018. First, by doing medicals before application. At that point, I was still speaking English with Macquarie University that I have a University of Manchester Masters, dem just dey look me dey laugh. Looking above, I was only giving the CoE after submitting my english test. Also, miracle did not happen so by 20th January, I already knew I would have to defer. Let me continue my timeline, my story.
CO contact: 26th January (Late commencement date letter)
For a second, I did not understand what the case officer wanted from me, but I had to logicalize that since I am doing a Masters by research, DIBP believed I could resume anytime apart from January 1st. My brothers and sisters, hope rose by DIBP and dashed by Macquarie when they said I can only get late commencement for straight Ph.D. Dont forget I have a bundle offer of MRes+Ph.D and 1 year MRes scholarship only for now anyways. Instead, in place of late comemencement, I submitted updated CoE
updated CoE: 10th February 2018
No further contact until 8.18am today when I got news of my visa grant
Visa grant: 26th April 2018.
Resumption date: 1st July 2018
School: Macquarie University
Course: Materials Engineering under Mechanical Engineering Department

Note: I suceeded the waiting game by indulging and becoming engrossed in my office duties. That has proven to be a very good antidote for waiting for your visa. Oluwa has done it. It finally ended in praise.

Do not hesitate to ask me any questions!

God's hands is not too short to reach out to us to deliver your visa grant, it will be delivered in due time. To all visa hopefuls, it will come out soonest.

Cheers ALL

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TD4real: 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
AUPump:
Hi Guys

Medical 6th March
Biometrics 3rd April
Visa grant 11th May

COE
SOP
Transcript
BSc Certifcate
Police report
WAEC Result
SOA of N8m
Sponsor's Payslip
Sponsor's SOA
Sponsor's Business Card
My Payslips
Birth Certificate
PTE Certificate score 79
My CV

Bros congrats!! which school and what course please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Tonyferrad(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.