Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250889 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family More success, cheers to better life

Usefulsense:
Congrats to me.
My family visa came out positive yesterday.

Date of application: 08/11/22

Medicals: 18/11/22

Visa grant: 05/01/23

Family of 4. Wify already in Australia.

To everyone expecting their visa, it will come out positive IJN. Amen

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family baba!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family baba!!

Usefulsense:
Congrats to me.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Usefulsense:
Congrats to me.

Congratulations! oooo grin grin
We need more of this ooo
You are blessed �
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wrap46: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Abeg I say make ask, how person fit notarize documents if the person is in Australia already and wants to apply for school with Nigerians certificates ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisifeanyi: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Good morning, I need an advice. My wife has degree in Business and entrepreneurship studies with National open university of Nigeria but she has interest in studying Nursing in Australia.
She wrote another waec on sciences and is fine. Now, what's the assurance she can get visa to study nursing full-time in Australia being that nursing wasn't her first degree.
Again, can I and our two children get dependant visa to join her and If is possible how much time will I have to work? Will be work time be enough to make enough money to pay bills while she studies?
Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Wrap46:
Abeg I say make ask, how person fit notarize documents if the person is in Australia already and wants to apply for school with Nigerians certificates ?

Send me a mail. I will help you.

You will get it in 2 days.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Good morning, I need an advice. My wife has degree in Business and entrepreneurship studies with National open university of Nigeria but she has interest in studying Nursing in Australia.
She wrote another waec on sciences and is fine. Now, what's the assurance she can get visa to study nursing full-time in Australia being that nursing wasn't her first degree.
Again, can I and our two children get dependant visa to join her and If is possible how much time will I have to work? Will be work time be enough to make enough money to pay bills while she studies?
Thanks for your anticipated response.

Your wife is good to go with the nursing degree, so far she wouldn't implicate herself that she already have a degree not to talk of the course.

Yes, you and your family so far she included you all at the application stage.

Yes, work time will be enough for you to pay the bills while she studied.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wrap46:

I just replied your mail.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hello everyone.
Please i have a question, I'm married with 2 kids. I just started the Australian process. My agent advised that I apply alone and after 6 months in Australia, I can apply for my family to join.
Please i want to know if all conditions are met are subsequent entrants visa granted easily? If yes what's the time line as my children are too tender 3 years and a year old.
Thanks a lot as I anticipate for a response.

Secondly, I heard that they just stopped switching of courses upon entry to Australia, so I want to ask in a situation whereby I can't change to a cheaper school, is it possible that I can work and pay for the remainder of the school fees after paying for the first semester from Nigeria. School fees of about 15k Aud per semester.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Umepeta: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good evening guys, you guys are doing a great job here and congratulations to those who have their grants now.
I just began the process, I have applied to study maters in Business Analystic at VU, my concerns are if I would get work in that field after school, will this course help me in pushing for PR?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Usefulsense: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sylvyangel:
Hello everyone.
Please i have a question, I'm married with 2 kids. I just started the Australian process. My agent advised that I apply alone and after 6 months in Australia, I can apply for my family to join.
Please i want to know if all conditions are met are subsequent entrants visa granted easily? If yes what's the time line as my children are too tender 3 years and a year old.
Thanks a lot as I anticipate for a response.

Secondly, I heard that they just stopped switching of courses upon entry to Australia, so I want to ask in a situation whereby I can't change to a cheaper school, is it possible that I can work and pay for the remainder of the school fees after paying for the first semester from Nigeria. School fees of about 15k Aud per semester.

Your children are tender madam. Who will take care of them especially the year old.

The only difference between my situation and yours is that my children, at the time my wife travelled in December 2021 were aged 10 and 7.5 years.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kcame406: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
To the Gurus in the house is it advisable to use this companies that provide proof of funds for your Australia visa application, though I will still be attaching my salary account for prof of funds…
Please I need advice on how to go about it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Usefulsense:

Your children are tender madam. Who will take care of them especially the year old.

The only difference between my situation and yours is that my children, at the time my wife travelled in December 2021 were aged 10 and 7.5 years.

They will be under the care of my mother and their nanny, do you have any answer to my questions?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Prowess007: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good Evening Great People.

Abeg oo, I've been trying to catch up with plenty of info herein . May God bless you all

Please oo, I read about TAFE institutions here.
What's up with it ? Is it still very much in vogue for International study visas?

In my case, I've got BSc and MSc Economics . I've even gotten a Conditional offer with an Aussie Univ for MBA. But the Fees ehn...e too plenty o
....Can I go for TAFE institutions' Advanced Or Graduate Diploma in Business Admin? What are my chances abeg oo?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 2:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Promise61:
I was denied student visa yesterday , the reasons stated there is that i don't have strong family home ties and they don't think i would come back after my master's. Am just confused what else will i do to make my home ties stronger my lectures have already started i didn't defer i started the course online thinking that i would get the visa.
Can I the date you applied?
Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Promise61: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2023
August 1st
OgogoroDegree:

Can I the date you applied?
Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Promise61:
I was denied student visa yesterday , the reasons stated there is that i don't have strong family home ties and they don't think i would come back after my master's. Am just confused what else will i do to make my home ties stronger my lectures have already started i didn't defer i started the course online thinking that i would get the visa.

Sorry about it but you should continue the course online while you try again, after your home ties have been improved.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2023
Prowess007:
Good Evening Great People.

Abeg oo, I've been trying to catch up with plenty of info herein . May God bless you all

Please oo, I read about TAFE institutions here.
What's up with it ? Is it still very much in vogue for International study visas?

In my case, I've got BSc and MSc Economics . I've even gotten a Conditional offer with an Aussie Univ for MBA. But the Fees ehn...e too plenty o
....Can I go for TAFE institutions' Advanced Or Graduate Diploma in Business Admin? What are my chances abeg oo?

My candid advice to you is to leave TAFE institutes. Focus more on any cheap schools for Bsc or Msc, don't be carried away by the high fee. Though all are still expensive but they are the best for you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
Promise61:
August 1st

My bro/Sis,
I think you should give it another shot, becuz the main reason has been stated and all you need to do is to improve that aspect.
Also, try to attach a formal letter to the CO and quoting their statement (reason for last reject) from last application when applying this time.

Cheers
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
God bless you for the informative response. However, I will like to ask about the processing of the student visa ...I will like to know which of the university to apply to considering their relative costs. How much should I be looking at for both visa processing, commencing tuition fee and the bank statement balance to make it a success. Thanks always.quote author=Smile4mee01 post=119669171]

Hi Precious,
Thanks for reaching out.

Good luck with your student application.

Like some student, I paid for a 10day stay @ one of the accomodation provided by the university. Though it was expensive but it gave me he chance to inspect a few houses before I moved in. In fact I only stayed 8 days and the uni refunded my balance.

However there are many other alternatives. You could go to flatshare, it’s a common site for those who want to share. Or Facebook marketplace. Or realestate.com.au

My discipline: Financial Analysis ( Investment )

Studying and working is tough, but very doable. The challenge brings out the best in you as you grind a little harder. Balance is key. When you start making money you are tempted to work and forget studying , when you only study the financial burden weighs on you.

What most students do is to work like crazy during vacation, the money made during vacation is often enough to pay your fees in part and live comfortably.

Australia is a good country guys. No Nigerian I have met here has regretted coming, the few who left left as multi millionaires of done right.

[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2023
[Hey, how are you doing? I am James here and found your profile on nairaland and one of the prospective post graduate students in Australia. I want to enquire from you about the visa process, the tuition fee in your university, the commencing fee and did you apply through an agent?if yes, what was the charges and how much is expected to have in the bank statement to be granted visa. I will be glad if answers to these questions and some others not asked but could be of help to a newbie like me. Hope to read from you soonest. James. author=engrlarex post=119688115]

I am also in thesame situation as you. Just booked my flight. I am also prospective students at the University of Newcastle. That accomodation sorting has been given me concerns. I have emailed you. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2023
Contact me via 07018892001. Thanks
quote author=MrKong post=119700804]Please does anyone know how I can obtain a Police Clearance Certificate in Ilorin?

Thank you[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2023
Hey, thanks for the informative response. Trust you are doing good. I am James here and found your profile on nairaland and one of the prospective post graduate students in Australia. I want to enquire from you about the visa process, the tuition fee in your university, the commencing fee and did you apply through an agent?if yes, what was the charges and how much is expected to have in the bank statement to be granted visa. I will be glad if answers to these questions and some others not asked but could be of help to a newbie like me. Hope to read from you soonest. James.

As suggested by OOA book school accommodation for few days if they permit, or get a hotel and stay for few days while you find a better accommodation. School accommodation can be quite expensive unless you can afford it.

In terms of jobs I would say they are plenty of job due to coronavirus and employers are struggle to find staff members.

Unfortunately I think unlimited hours is coming to an end this year so if you have restrictions then you might have to call back to 20hours a week unless you willingly to break the immigration law.[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Hey, thanks for the informative response. Trust you are doing good. I am James here and found your profile on nairaland and one of the prospective post graduate students in Australia. I want to enquire from you about the visa process, the tuition fee in your university, the commencing fee and did you apply through an agent?if yes, what was the charges and how much is expected to have in the bank statement to be granted visa. I will be glad if answers to these questions and some others not asked but could be of help to a newbie like me. Hope to read from you soonest. James.
Congrats to me.

To everyone expecting their visa, it will come out positive IJN. Amen[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2023
Rang3rman2:

As suggested by OOA book school accommodation for few days if they permit, or get a hotel and stay for few days while you find a better accommodation. School accommodation can be quite expensive unless you can afford it.

In terms of jobs I would say they are plenty of job due to coronavirus and employers are struggle to find staff members.

Unfortunately I think unlimited hours is coming to an end this year so if you have restrictions then you might have to call back to 20hours a week unless you willingly to break the immigration law.

@ Rang3rman2 are you new to nairaland?
Because your text here are confusing.
Please don't pick offense oo grin grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Hey, I am not new here. Perhaps, my desperate quest to make enquiry about Australia student visa requirement makes it muddled up. I am sorry about that. The text I sent to you was actually meant to be sent for a member that affirmed her student visa. However, if you are of help to answer some of those questions, it would be of great help to me. You know information is power. Thanks alot ..
OgogoroDegree:

@ Rang3rman2 are you new to nairaland?
Because your text here are confusing.
Please don't pick offense oo grin grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2023
engrlarex:

@Engralex, kindly share with me how you go about the application, the tuition mode of payment, total tuition, Health insurance and expected amount to be viewed in applicant's account and most importantly, did you apply yourself it through an agent? If yes, how much was the total charge by the agent and the commencing tuition? Hope to read from you soonest. Congratulations on your new feat. Precious.
I am also in thesame situation as you. Just booked my flight. I am also prospective students at the University of Newcastle. That accomodation sorting has been given me concerns. I have emailed you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thanks for your email.

I would recommend you find an agent to work with as most universities prefer you to deal with one. and the universities pay agents a commission for every successful applicant. A good agent will answer all of your questions, in fact a good agent will weigh your chances before you apply and advice accordingly.

Also most universities , have approved agents they use on the school website.

I used BCIE in Ikeja Lagos then.

But away from that, I will like to encourage you and all those in your situation to take time to read nairaland threads. Many of your concerns has been answered in the past by someone else.

I remember it took me weeks to read through all relevant threads on nairaland which then allowed me ask my agent specific questions.

Good luck.

Rang3rman2:
God bless you for the informative response. However, I will like to ask about the processing of the student visa ...I will like to know which of the university to apply to considering their relative costs. How much should I be looking at for both visa processing, commencing tuition fee and the bank statement balance to make it a success. Thanks always.quote author=Smile4mee01 post=119669171]

Hi Precious,
Thanks for reaching out.

Good luck with your student application.

Like some student, I paid for a 10day stay @ one of the accomodation provided by the university. Though it was expensive but it gave me he chance to inspect a few houses before I moved in. In fact I only stayed 8 days and the uni refunded my balance.

However there are many other alternatives. You could go to flatshare, it’s a common site for those who want to share. Or Facebook marketplace. Or realestate.com.au

My discipline: Financial Analysis ( Investment )

Studying and working is tough, but very doable. The challenge brings out the best in you as you grind a little harder. Balance is key. When you start making money you are tempted to work and forget studying , when you only study the financial burden weighs on you.

What most students do is to work like crazy during vacation, the money made during vacation is often enough to pay your fees in part and live comfortably.

Australia is a good country guys. No Nigerian I have met here has regretted coming, the few who left left as multi millionaires of done right.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Deprofessional:

Do you mind explaining the bolded? I didn't get it.

I believe there are 2 schools of Japa.

1st school : haven experienced the good life here , want to remain here and do everything to stay here legally.

2nd school: These ones don’t like it here, they would rather sacrifice 3-5yrs of hardwork life and live financially free in their home country if done right. Which is also good.

So to your question, after studying here and getting post study visa which is maybe 3yrs or so. You can choose to spend that time making money, living frugally and returning home a multimillionaire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Congratulations to you. Can you elaborate how you went about the admission processing. Was it done by you or through an agent? How much was the total package and the required amount to be in your account..? Kindly revert to me or chat me up via 07018892001. Thanks.
Tykoone:
All glory be to Jesus. I got my grant 2days ago.
Application lodged: 9th November
Biometrics: 10th November
Medicals: 17th November
No S56 request.
Grant: 17th December

University of Tasmania(undergrad)
I want to thank everyone here, for all their contributions, I'm really grateful. This is really the best place to be If you have no idea where to get started from.

For those who are awaiting their Grant's,I pray may God answer all your secret prayers. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.