Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250793 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
AussieJoan:

Dude, I don leave you for student visa, Currently on 485 grin and reaching out for the golden mail.

Good luck Joan,

I know that feeling, it will happen.

I never met you but you were always a good lady quick to help, quick to give advice be cheer others and I up here in nairaland.

Na woman you be.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
engrlarex:

How did you go about the admission process, name and contact of the agent if possible, please.
I have secured a provisional offer at The University of Newcastle, applied through an agent also.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
AKASBABA1:

Good day, you sound more of an educator If not agent. I will like to know if you can be of help to a newbie like me and one of the prospective post graduate students in Australia. I will like to know what the whole process looks like; the processing, tuition, POF and their likes. Hope to read from you soonest. Precious.
Emirates and Qatar airways are the best route flying from Nigeria to Australia, I used them for my students and I recommend their services.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=Rang3rman2 post=119862632][/quote]

First, Australian Documentations seems to be tedious but it's an hurdle anyone can cross with proper guidance.

1. I applied through an agent and paid an agency fee of #250K as at then. consider dollar variation.
2. Your intended course of study should be in-line with your first degree and your professional duties over the years.
3. I am a co-director/founder of an engineering company and which is functional. I also have my own company in operation.
4. I used the other company as a sponsor being one of the director, I used that in the GTE process with a closing balance of about #32M.
5. I have a landed properties worth over #15M. I did the survey and the proposed architectural design of the one of the intended house to be built with the assumption it is currently on-going.
6. I am married with a kid. So it can be said that I have a very strong home ties. I am giving you all of these to know how demanding their Documentations can be, some agent may not tell you the truth about convincing them you have every reasons to be back after studies.
7. I applied as married with my kid and wife as part of the visa application but I am the only one going.
8. I did the SOP review with the agent because I was part of every process start to finish.
9. Upon Receipt of admission, I made my payment via form A of about $8300 initial deposit black market is about #4.3M then.
10. COE was issued upon purchase of health insurance. And the visa was processed.
11. Did medicals and biometric two weeks interval. And the visa was issued after 10days of the medical.

In all, you might not be lucky to use form A, Average initial deposit of school fees is always around #4-5M. Health Insurance and Visa fee slightly above #1M. Medicals and Biometric #85K. If IELTS is required #83-85K.
Your statement of account will be sorted by you depending on your circumstances and other statutory documents that may be needed based on your application conditions and process.

Wishing you and others best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=Rang3rman2 post=119862632][/quote]

1. I applied through an agent and paid an agency fee of #250K as at then. consider dollar variation.
2. Your intended course of study should be in-line with your first degree and your professional duties over the years.
3. I am a co-director/founder of an engineering company and which is functional. I also have my own company in operation.
4. I used the other company as a sponsor being one of the director, I used that in the GTE process with a closing balance of about #32M.
5. I have a landed properties worth over #15M. I did the survey and the proposed architectural design of the one of the intended house to be built with the assumption it is currently on-going.
6. I am married with a kid. So it can be said that I have a very strong home ties. I am giving you all of these to know how demanding their Documentations can be, some agent may not tell you the truth about convincing them you have every reasons to be back after studies.
7. I applied as married with my kid and wife as part of the visa application but I am the only one going.
8. I did the SOP review with the agent because I was part of every process start to finish.
9. Upon Receipt of admission, I made my payment via form A of about $8300 initial deposit black market is about #4.3M then.
10. COE was issued upon purchase of health insurance. And the visa was processed.
11. Did medicals and biometric two weeks interval. And the visa was issued after 10days of the medical.

In all, you might not be lucky to use form A, Average initial deposit of school fees is always around #4-5M. Health Insurance and Visa fee slightly above #1M. Medicals and Biometric #85K. If IELTS is required #83-85K.
Your statement of account will be sorted by you depending on your circumstances and other statutory documents that may be needed based on your application conditions and process.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by divineo1: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
engrlarex:

Nice, please does this mean one can actually use business account for POF?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2023
engrlarex:

Gracias muchacho to you, Engr. Alex. I appreciate your informative notes and answers to my questions and such that could benefit other newbies like me. Thanks a bunch ����

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 4:04am On Jan 10, 2023
divineo1:

Nice, please does this mean one can actually use business account for POF?

It depends on the conditions of your application. If your sponsor has a company, why not. It can be used as POF with evidence of ownership with CAC documents and the rest.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kcame406: 4:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Tykoone:
All glory be to Jesus. I got my grant 2days ago.
Application lodged: 9th November
Biometrics: 10th November
Medicals: 17th November
No S56 request.
Grant: 17th December

University of Tasmania(undergrad)
I want to thank everyone here, for all their contributions, I'm really grateful. This is really the best place to be If you have no idea where to get started from.

For those who are awaiting their Grant's,I pray may God answer all your secret prayers. AMEN
Congratulations on your grant..
If you don’t mind
Did you use cbn form A for fees payment
Which bank, and how long did it take for the school to receive.
For your statement of Account how many months did you submit and what’s the closing balance?
I recently got admission to UTas June intake.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tykoone: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Thank you, all glory to God sir.
Yes I used form A (U.B.A bank precisely). Applied for form a 30th August and got debited 20 days after. Got my coe the 2/3 days later.
For statement of account, my mom was the sponsor her personal account was about 14m while her business was about 15m. Overall it was 29m, although I forgot to attach her CAC affirming it was her business. God still came through.
Just do your best and leave the rest to God cause I forgot to add so many documents.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tbagwell80: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
afam4life:

Sorry about it but you should continue the course online while you try again, after your home ties have been improved.
What can one use to prove home ties? Can house valuation and land documents be enough for an unmarried person going for Msc?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tykoone: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thanks, all glory to Jesus. I used an agent
My tuition was about 37kaud. I deposited a little above 18kaud as part tuition before getting my CEO.
My mom was my sponsor. Overall her statement of account was 29m thereabout.
Rang3rman2:
Congratulations to you. Can you elaborate how you went about the admission processing. Was it done by you or through an agent? How much was the total package and the required amount to be in your account..? Kindly revert to me or chat me up via 07018892001. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kcame406: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tykoone:
Yes I used form A (U.B.A bank precisely). Applied for form a 30th August and got debited 20 days after. Got my coe the 2/3 days later.
Thanks for your prompt response
Congratulations once again..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by humblesifon(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2023
I love the share of information here,it'll help keep others informed,please keep it up.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Well captured! Thanks for the information wink

engrlarex:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jeffree246: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Are these universities L1?
*Federation University
*University of New England
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Wrap46:
Abeg I say make ask, how person fit notarize documents if the person is in Australia already and wants to apply for school with Nigerians certificates ?

You don't need it but if you need such services, Justice of Peace( JP ) is the equivalent here.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donsanta: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
AKASBABA1:

You don't need it but if you need such services, Justice of Peace( JP ) is the equivalent here.

Pharmacist or Police can do that as well.

Or you can print out a declaration form and list what you want to declare to be true. Take it to the police and the original documents plus photocopies they should be able to do that for you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Eckimalu:
Good afternoon my people, I lodged my visa since 25th of August, still awaiting reply and I hope it gonna come good. Am hoping to share my testimony here soon by God's grace

Hello,
Have you gotten any feedback so far?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer0(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Yes and include photos of you and your family ( Particularly patents) if you have pension acct, do not hesitate to add it.

Btw, who is in a best position to evaluate real estate properties?
Tbagwell80:

What can one use to prove home ties? Can house valuation and land documents be enough for an unmarried person going for Msc?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by motolace: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Congratulations bro �

Please can I get a copy of the GTE statement you submitted for your family?

tdammyrachel@gmail.com

I'd appreciate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by motolace: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations bro

Please can I get a copy of the GTE statement you submitted for your family?

tdammyrachel@gmail.com

I'd appreciate

Usefulsense:
Congrats to me.
My family visa came out positive yesterday.

Date of application: 08/11/22

Medicals: 18/11/22

Visa grant: 05/01/23

Family of 4. Wify already in Australia.

To everyone expecting their visa, it will come out positive IJN. Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by afam4life(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Jeffree246:
Are these universities L1?
*Federation University
*University of New England

In my own opinion, they fall under AL2.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tovict(f): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Good Morning house,
I want to confirm whether is it compulsory to upload my polio yellow card on immi portal.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChuckMars: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Did you submit IELTS result with your application?

engrlarex:

First, Australian Documentations seems to be tedious but it's an hurdle anyone can cross with proper guidance.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChuckMars: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Did you include IELTS results in your application?

Tykoone:
For statement of account, my mom was the sponsor her personal account was about 14m while her business was about 15m. Overall it was 29m, although I forgot to attach her CAC affirming it was her business. God still came through.
Just do your best and leave the rest to God cause I forgot to add so many documents.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jemiimaa99: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello, please I have a question

A friend of mine who applied to Torrens was denied visa this morning. Reason for the denial was because they don’t believe he has genuine access to the funds in his sponsor’s account. His sponsor is his in-law.

His agent is saying that they send them mails with stronger proof of relationship with sponsor because that is their reason for the refusal but he doesn’t know which is better between that or to just reapply.

The cas officer that handled his visa application was Suzan.

Please we need advice. What can he do??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jemiimaa99:
Hello, please I have a question

A friend of mine who applied to Torrens was denied visa this morning. Reason for the denial was because they don’t believe he has genuine access to the funds in his sponsor’s account. His sponsor is his in-law.

His agent is saying that they send them mails with stronger proof of relationship with sponsor because that is their reason for the refusal but he doesn’t know which is better between that or to just reapply.

The cas officer that handled his visa application was Suzan.

Please we need advice. What can he do??

Make una try dey drop timeline abeg grin

I like when CO give specific reasons for denial, some won't give a specific reason sef.
1. My advice is to make moves on what is said.
Are their any documents to show/prove the in-law is willing to sponsor your education cost?.
2. When writing SOP, are there history of such in-law and applicant / family showing previous investment in one way or the other to any of the parties.
3. I want your friend to reapply, but we need to know when the school is starting.
4. If you can get any person in your bloodline who is willing to sponsor you apart from inlaw, that is better.

Please when did your friend applied?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
ChuckMars:
Did you include IELTS results in your application?

If you have an IELTS result, please upload too.
Nothing spoil grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OgogoroDegree: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tovict:
Good Morning house,
I want to confirm whether is it compulsory to upload my polio yellow card on immi portal.

Alot of people upload their yellow card and some didn't.
But good to have it just Incase they ask.
Which I doubt
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zykore(f): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Who knows an Australian visa agent? I need their services.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrlarex(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
OgogoroDegree:

Alot of people upload their yellow card and some didn't.
But good to have it just Incase they ask.
Which I doubt

I don't think it is necessary. Your medicals will be sent by the OIM or the approved medical centre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.