Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Look What PHCN did - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Look What PHCN did (592 Views)

Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Fake PHCN Staff Killed After Robbery Operation At A Lady's House In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look What PHCN did by Abudu2000(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2017
Dear Nigerians, for the past one month PHCN has refused to give IBA New Site light, yet they come to collect bill.The worst part is after staying 4days without light they will bring it and leave it for 3mins then take it back and that's it.Till the next 4days they still repeat the same thing.

They have continued like this for the past one month.This is pure wickedness!!!

Nothing whatsoever is wrong with the power grid rather just an act of wickedness to the people..

I know we have influencial individuals online WHO can intercede for us coz we obviously have no influence or power to make any change..

Please help us coz this is getting out of hand..

Whoever is in that office need to be questioned and he ought to give good reason why they would keep flashing light for the past 4weeks.

Thanks for reading and please ignore my grammatical errors
Re: Look What PHCN did by pokipoki: 4:27pm On May 08, 2017
Abudu2000:
Dear Nigerians, for the past one month PHCN has refused to give IBA New Site light, yet they come to collect bill.The worst part is after staying 4days without light they will bring it and leave it for 3mins then take it back and that's it.Till the next 4days they still repeat the same thing.

They have continued like this for the past one month.This is pure wickedness!!!

Nothing whatsoever is wrong with the power grid rather just an act of wickedness to the people..

I know we have influencial individuals online WHO can intercede for us coz we obviously have no influence or power to make any change..

Please help us coz this is getting out of hand..

Whoever is in that office need to be questioned and he ought to give good reason why they would keep flashing light for the past 4weeks.

Thanks for reading and please ignore my grammatical errors

Everyone is really tired of NEPA issues. The truth is that in the next 5 years the situation will not improve especially for new areas like IBA.
My suggestion is that people living there should tell NEPA to come and cut their power lines so that the bills stop. The people in those invest more in generators, solar system and inveters.
When NEPA is ready to provide 24 hours electricity, they can come and re-connect the citizens.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Argument With Husband / How a Pastor I Trusted Defrauded Me Of N918m- Atiku's Wife / A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.