Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning (593 Views)

Two Thieves Caught And Raped By A Notorious Gay Rapist / A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu / Aljazeera Journalist Interviews "Black Devil" A Notorious Pirate In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning by emilerikan16(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2017
A notorious house breaker was caught early hour of this morning in elekahia, Portharcourt. this boy has been disturbing the community for years, last month this same boy came to my Compound and stole 3 different phones with his gang. early hour of today around 4am in the morning this same guy came to my Neighbor house and enter their room through the toilet to get access to the room before he was caught. after serious beating of his life the confession started tripping from his mouth, he said they use charms to identifies phones and money from people room before caring out their operation and immediately they enter the room they pour charms powder on the victim to enable the person to sleep off. two person has be arrested by the police and investigation is on as one Williams is wanted by the police officers.
this one of the things we face here in rivers state...
check out the pictures bellow

Re: A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning by Nobody: 9:24am On May 24, 2017
Re: A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning by KealDrogo: 9:26am On May 24, 2017
Hmm.. Notorious house breaker, he is very lucky his bones hasn't been broken, those neighborhood are kind.

1 Like

Re: A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning by emilerikan16(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2017
more pics

Re: A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning by AskProf: 9:35am On May 24, 2017
seanj12:

Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. Today's fixed out/ready. Time is currency

You are a learner.

Re: A Notorious House Breaker Caught In Portharcourt This Morning by newyorks(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2017
small boy with big gut.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Policemen / How New Technology Led To Dammy Krane’s Arrest / Woman Ogechi Amadi Among Evans’ Kidnap Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.