Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers (51692 Views)

NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by cerowo(f): 4:34pm On May 08, 2017
Nice style
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by BoosBae(f): 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
Freiden:
Just say you dont like his beards
Yes I don't like his beard.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by wellmax(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
I wish the well.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Esepayne(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2017
which phone snap this pictures
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by theway83: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by BigBrother9ja: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:
that babe... Yummy.

Where them dey find these pretty ladies sef? She must be from PH or Anambra undecided

If I catch this kind lady as neighbor ehn... I wouldn't mind to do the do... You know
... . Leftover...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Chikelue2000(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2017
love is a beautiful thing, ofcos I keep getting F9 in love n matters of the heart
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Chikelue2000(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2017
alozie27:
I remember my experience back in Kogi.was fun. Those Batch Indigene girls from Ofu are out of this world...come and see free whiping..I basically bought a carton of Gold circle as part of my food stuffs. .......
the kind of clowns I see on NL is quite amazing

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by dikeigbo2(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2017
Hope they have gotten jobs.......because marriage is a business and not for the chicken hearted and its miles away different from friendship......but happy marriage in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Bowwow11(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2017
congrat I wish u all the best
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 4:46pm On May 08, 2017
BoosBae:
His beard is unkempt cry

Let's see yours. undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by BoosBae(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

Let's see yours. undecided
So you expect me to have beards? My estrogen levels won't permit that.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
BoosBae:
So you expect me to have beards? My estrogen levels won't permit that.

But we both know you have 'beards' somewhere else, or don't you? Is it not unkempt? tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Idonki(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
Lovely,,,,,,

Wish dem wel
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by BoosBae(f): 5:04pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

But we both know you have 'beards' somewhere else, or don't you? Is it not unkempt? tongue
Olodo! You can't have beards somewhere else. Are you a graduate?? I weep!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by UnimkeAk(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2017
This would have been me, but i was a damn young man of 23 when i passed out
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by alozie27(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
the kind of clowns I see on NL is quite amazing

All hail the king of clowns.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by akblings(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2017
Them go born better
them go born better
iffu corper marry corper them go born better...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by princeemmma(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2017
brother you better think well, no job for ground, dont start thinking about marriage yet oooo

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by yagozo: 5:11pm On May 08, 2017
i am happy for them

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Repairnigeria(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
lovely
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
BoosBae:
Olodo! You can't have beards somewhere else. Are you a graduate?? I weep!

Smh...didn't you see the quotation marks? Someone cannot even be discreet with you. You'll just out the person without knowing. Pay close attention next time. tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by BoosBae(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

Smh...didn't you see the quotation marks? Someone cannot even be discreet with you. You'll just out the person without knowing. Pay close attention next time. tongue
I'm not interested in your quotation marks. I don't do disrespectful jokes. Smh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by nuelsam: 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Abee79:
The babe fine sha . . . Congratulations to them
wawuu!....na the babe u go see na,u no fit see the guy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
BoosBae:
I'm not interested in your quotation marks. I don't do disrespectful jokes. Smh

Okay. I apologize. No need to plant mines on my lawn. But you were disrespectful to the groom-to-be too.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by BoosBae(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

Okay. I apologize. No need to plant mines on my lawn. But you were disrespectful to the groom-to-be too.
It's up there for everyone to see, so how was it disrespectful?? I wasn't talking about his scrotum nau, haba grin

Well, apology accepted.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
cutefergiee:
dats a gud one there..
sharp guy fine babe..
That baby girl is sooooo cute

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 5:40pm On May 08, 2017
BoosBae:
It's up there for everyone to see, so how is it disrespectful?? I wasn't talking about his scrotum nau, haba grin

Well, apology accepted.

*handshake*
WWIII has come and gone. grin
OMG! You just violated the terms of the ceasefire by typing "scrotum". angry Should we go back to war? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by BoosBae(f): 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

*handshake*
WWIII has come and gone. grin
OMG! You just violated the terms of the ceasefire by typing "scrotum". angry Should we go back to war? cheesy
Lol, I didn't violate any rule. You are on your own o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.